Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

6 Nations 2018.

So Scotland aren't what they thought.
Wales didn't have to do too much to win easily.
France poor, so far.
Ireland just doing what they need to.

So the big question mark tomorrow is what sort of a marker will England lay down against Italy. If any.

Comments

• Eddie Jones very confident, looking forward to it.
  • Optimistic.

Will play well against Italy, but may give us too much confidence if we play too well.
  • French rugby in a bit of disarray at moment. I watched them play SA at Stade De France a couple of months back and they were poor tbh. Gone seems is the free-flowing French game of the past.
  • Very disappointed with Scotland. Thought they had turned a corner, but were very poor
  • Teddy Thomas.
  • This could be good news for England.
    France have not looked convincing, England have to visit Paris on 3rd March and play Ireland at home later.
    Lets see what the last 4 mins brings.
  • Wow.

Wrong result for us though.
  • After 40+ Phases Sexton drop kicks in the 82nd minute .
    15-13 to Ireland
  • edited February 2018

After 40+ Phases Sexton drop kicks in the 82nd minute .
    15-13 to Ireland

Shame!

Sets England up for a big St Patrick's Day ruining win though eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    Great finish, how many phases? 41
    Then the drop goal.

Here’s Johnny.
  • edited February 2018
    How does the match doctor call a head injury when the player goes off with a bad knee?
  • How does the match doctor call a head injury when the player goes off with s bad knee?

That was very confusing lol.
    Sexton wasnt happy either
  • France missed a Penalty on the 76th minute as well
  • How does the match doctor call a head injury when the player goes off with s bad knee?

That was very confusing lol.
    Sexton wasnt happy either
    Need to have an independent doctor and not French.

What does that mean in the context of the game?

It means the player can come back on again if his injury gets sorted. If not head injury then has to be straight sub.
  • Both teams will get stuffed this year by England.
  • DRAddick said:

How does the match doctor call a head injury when the player goes off with s bad knee?

It means the player can come back on again if his injury gets sorted. If not head injury then has to be straight sub.
    Thanks DR

Something needs to be done, apparently the French did the same thing last year in the game against Wales in the 100 min game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Both teams will get stuffed this year by England.

Not unless England play for more than the final quarter they won't. I'd love to see us stuff the Irish but think it will be very tough
  • edited February 2018

Both teams will get stuffed this year by England.

Not unless England play for more than the final quarter they won't. I'd love to see us stuff the Irish but think it will be very tough
    Aside from the 40+ phase of the Irish today, I wasn't impressed with either side tbh.
    However, France always raise their game against England. I am hoping to go to the game.
  • They all raise their game against England.
  • Both games were played at a very slow pace.

Englands quick passing game and speed throughout the team should see them safely through to win the grand slam they should have won last year.
  • Addickted said:

Both games were played at a very slow pace.

Englands quick passing game and speed throughout the team should see them safely through to win the grand slam they should have won last year.

I think Wales might have a big say in this years tournament.

• I think they'll all get better. It was poor rugby this afternoon I thought. Although the Welsh will be pleased.

It all depends on whether England can hit the ground running tomorrow. A good performance and all the others will be worried

Great morale booster for Ireland in the end though.
  • Addickted said:

Both games were played at a very slow pace.

I think Wales might have a big say in this years tournament.

If it was in Cardiff then I would be concerned - but I expect England to beat them next week at Twickenham.

• I was in Cardiff today for the match. The atmosphere was great but would like to see a re-run of the game on the tox to better gauge how well Wales played vs Scotland played badly.
  • ...or even the box!
  • Scotland were poor but Wales were good, Ireland were unbelievably dogged and France disappointing, England to win but 20 odd points tomorrow with 5 tries.