Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sullay Kaikai...

Comments

• Options

@CAFCsayer ????? Why the flag?

I've been given 12 flags in total and 4 of them have come from him.
    Yet I have never argued on here with him and have no idea who he is.
    Weird.
  • Options
    I'm outside the players entrance with a nice warm car to drive him straight back to the Norwood.

To think we made space for him by loaning out KAG.
  • Options
    Wasnt there today but he's rubbish whenever I've seen him... Did he take so long to sign because it was taking Palace so long to explain their orders to him?
  • Options
    Lol, I do love threads like this one. Early optimism with people claiming they have mates who “rate” this guy, have “seen” him play and he is a “class” signing.

Now he is dross and people offering to drive him back from where he came from. So much more entertainment here than the RD is selling thread.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury fans told me today that without him last season they would have been relegated.

I asked them what his 'thing' might be, they answered 'scoring goals'.

From what I have seen so far I can think of a number of our present U23 team that would've done better than him, and I am ashamed to say that Kaikai seems to me to be rather dimwitted, even a touch gormless.

A totally unfair judgement based on the flimsiest of evidence I know, just my intuition.
  • Options
    Bit of a luxury player at this level. Thought he looked the real deal first ten minutes - like the rest of team dropped of massively after that. By any means wasn’t the worst today.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Shrewsbury fans told me today that without him last season they would have been relegated.

From what I have seen so far I can think of a number of our present U23 team that would've done better than him, and I am ashamed to say that Kaikai seems to me to be rather dimwitted, even a touch gormless.

A totally unfair judgement based on the flimsiest of evidence I know, just my intuition.

I guess the question is... Where did they play Kaikai, was it up front and part of a two man Strikeforce or was it out the way as an ineffective winger?

Ajose / Ahearne-Grant / Kaikai are probably three players that are being affected under Robinson as they're not being played as Strikers off the shoulder of the Centre-Backs!!
  • Options

@CAFCsayer ????? Why the flag?

I've been given 12 flags in total and 4 of them have come from him.
    Yet I have never argued on here with him and have no idea who he is.
    Weird.
    But he knows you.

Turn your living room light off and crouch down. Gently lift one corner of the curtain.

You see? That's him.
    If it was I promise you I would not be crouching down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

May get shot down for this, but I don’t understand why he’s getting so much hate. He wasn’t too bad today. You can see he has quality. Same skill set as Mavididi IMO. Remember Kaikai is new to the club and will take some time to adapt.

Yet games are running out... He needs to start adapting soon else it wont matter what he does

Unfortunately thats where Roland is to blame. By leaving us short in the summer we've had to get players in January and with us on a knife edge (in terms of the Play-Offs) we've needed both him and Zyro to hit the ground running.
  • Options
    Do tell me how he is contributing so far?
  • Options
    The fastest he ran today was off the pitch when subbed.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So why has he not found tht form for us?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Limited playing time

Playing in different positions

Playing alongside different players every time

Playing in a formation that doesn't suit him

Being a useless Palace bastard

Could be one or more of the above
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Still early days for him, but the thing that worries me about him is he doesn’t look like he is trying imho.

Several times today he was slow closing down, missed opportunities to intercept because he was on his heels, and didn’t really put up much of a fight in a few physical one on ones. Some very lackadaisical passing too, although he certainly wasn’t the only one. Should have been subbed instead of Marshall who was no less effective and much more industrious.

He’s giving me the same vibe as Dodoo. For all his perceived weakness, lack of effort is not a criticism you can level at KAG.
  • Options

May get shot down for this, but I don’t understand why he’s getting so much hate. He wasn’t too bad today. You can see he has quality. Same skill set as Mavididi IMO. Remember Kaikai is new to the club and will take some time to adapt.

On today's performance I think he's adapting to the team quite nicely.

Shocking.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    He wasn't great today (the first 10 mins aside where he looked quality) and he's not nearly as good as some made him out to be but don't think he is deserving of some of the abuse he's getting.

Think it's because he's Palace...
  • Options

You speak more rubbish than KR. Did KAG take time to adapt at Crawley ?? Did Mavididi take time to adapt here ?? I have seen him in 4 or 5 games & only the first half v Bradford did he look any good. Not scored & hasn't looked like scoring either.
  • Options
    He was wandering around today looking totally disinterested. If he wasn't on the pitch we wouldn't have realised.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much the same at MK last week, forgot he was playing!
  • Options
    He’s clearly got talent. What bugged me yesterday was after the first ten minutes he didnt give a toss (or at least it appeared that way).
  • Options

You speak more rubbish than KR. Did KAG take time to adapt at Crawley ?? Did Mavididi take time to adapt here ?? I have seen him in 4 or 5 games & only the first half v Bradford did he look any good. Not scored & hasn't looked like scoring either.
    2 divisions down, he should be eating this league alive. He did two good things yesterday but otherwise looked like a lazy amateur
  • Options
    Agree with the majority on this. In the last two games he’s been pretty anonymous and appears lazy. At the very least you’d expect to see a player trying. Poor Zyro hardly gets a chance and the delay in subbing him on yesterday was farcical.
  • Options
    Mavididi is on a whole different level of quality to Kaikai.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Limited playing time

Playing in different positions

Playing alongside different players every time

Playing in a formation that doesn't suit him

Being a useless Palace bastard

Could be one or more of the above
    Fair enough
  • Options
    Phil said:

Agree with the majority on this. In the last two games he’s been pretty anonymous and appears lazy. At the very least you’d expect to see a player trying. Poor Zyro hardly gets a chance and the delay in subbing him on yesterday was farcical.

I heard someone who watched Zyro in training ... said he looked awful.
  • Options
    It’d be nice to see for ourselves though. May be he’s not motivated as a result of the lack of game time I don’t know but I think he ought to get a chance.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Phil said:

I heard someone who watched Zyro in training ... said he looked awful.
    I can guess it wasn't KR then.
  • Options
    Tonight sums him up for me.Harsh I know, but he just seems to unbalance things.

Take an early holiday fella.