Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sullay Kaikai...

Comments

• Options
    Liking him better than Reeves already!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

From what little I’ve seen, a good acquisition. Just hope he can hit the ground running. A good start is essential on a loan move or he’ll be warming the bench.

If he's come from Palace he'll have practiced hitting the ground. Especially inside the box.
    He's come from the 'Academy of winning penalties' ...... so let's hope we've signed a player who can win us plenty of penalties.

Then we just need to re-sign Yoni Buyens to take them!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

From what little I’ve seen, a good acquisition. Just hope he can hit the ground running. A good start is essential on a loan move or he’ll be warming the bench.

If he's come from Palace he'll have practiced hitting the ground. Especially inside the box.
    He's come from the 'Academy of winning penalties' ...... so let's hope we've signed a player who can win us plenty of penalties.

Who will be our penalty taker if we get another now that Holmes has gone?
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

Fosu ?
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

Well, it won't be Jacko.

It's a good question, Henry.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

JFC?
  • Options
    Forster Caskey?
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:

Sully KaiKais magic,
    He wears a magic hat,
    He could have played for Palace,
    He didn’t fancy that,
    He came down to the valley,
    To play in red and white,
    And when he goes back to the scum he’ll think there f**king shite!

“they’re”

Other than that, very good.
  • Options
    Unusually played tennis yesterday against a team that included a Shrewsbury fan, who went to Portsmouth for their match the previous day.

He said that they are the real deal. More relevant he said Kaikai single handedly kept them up last year. Very envious we have him on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Unusually played tennis yesterday against a team that included a Shrewsbury fan, who went to Portsmouth for their match the previous day.

He said that they are the real deal. More relevant he said Kaikai single handedly kept them up last year. Very envious we have him on loan.

Sorry. Who did he say were “the real deal” ? Shrewsbury or Portsmouth ?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

From a Palace supporting mate (yeah I know but he’s an alright bloke)..

“Inside left - played well whilst on loan with Shrewsbury 12 goals in 26 games and played for Brentford last season, not so successful but we meant to of turned down a £1m bid for him from them”

Please tell your Palace mate that it’s ‘meant to have’.
    Thanks,
    Grammar Police
    Please also tell your Palace mate that it should read "we were meant to have turned down a £1m bid for him from them”

Thanks

The Grammar Police's Police
  • Options
    edited January 2018

JamesSeed said:

From a Palace supporting mate (yeah I know but he’s an alright bloke)..

“Inside left - played well whilst on loan with Shrewsbury 12 goals in 26 games and played for Brentford last season, not so successful but we meant to of turned down a £1m bid for him from them”

Please tell your Palace mate that it’s ‘meant to have’.
    Thanks,
    Grammar Police
    Please also tell your Palace mate that it should read "we were meant to have turned down a £1m bid for him from them”

Thanks

Or should it be "we are meant to have turned down a £1m bid for him from them”

Thanks for your help

• Options

Oggy Red said:

IdleHans said:

Davo55 said:

JFC?
    I’d have thought he’s next in line. Reeves took them for MK Dons didn’t he? I’m sure Fosu would fancy taking them too.
  • Options
    I thought Jesus F Christ was just a phrase we used about penalty takers, not a suggestion?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sullay Kaikai: Why I’ve moved across south London

"For me, it was a no brainer."

Some young players may have thought twice before switching one south London club for another. Not new signing Sullay Kaikai.

Charlton's new number 11 joined the Addicks on loan from Crystal Palace on Friday night and he has already set his sights on achieving promotion to the Championship.

Manager Karl Robinson is a long-time admirer of the winger and the 22-year-old says that the boss' desire to bring him to The Valley was a big factor in him swapping SE25 for SE7.

"The Manager was a big thing; he played a key role in it," Kaikai said whilst standing pitch-side at The Valley for his first Charlton interview.

"The club's ambition and their current position in the table were also important but the Manager was the biggest influence.

"He's told me that he thinks highly of me. I know what he expects of me and hopefully I can deliver that."

By his own admission, Kaikai is a player who wants to "get fans off the edge of their seats".

And during a loan spell with Shrewsbury Town in 2015/16, he did just that. Kaikai bagged an impressive 12 goals in 23 Sky Bet League One starts to help the Shrews stave off relegation.

Now he's targeting more of the same at The Valley but this time at the other end of the league table.

He said: "I've learned a lot from those experiences and I'm looking to bring everything I can to the table. After seeing the results and seeing where the club is in the league, I just want to add to that.

"Everything looks promising and hopefully we can get promoted come the end of the season.

"There are a lot of great players here, especially the attacking players who bring a lot of pace and skill. I'm a creative player who can score goals and create chances and I think it's going to be enjoyable here."

Palarse is in Surrey FFS
  • Options

ross1 said:

Some young players may have thought twice before switching one south London club for another. Not new signing Sullay Kaikai.

Charlton's new number 11 joined the Addicks on loan from Crystal Palace on Friday night and he has already set his sights on achieving promotion to the Championship.

Manager Karl Robinson is a long-time admirer of the winger and the 22-year-old says that the boss' desire to bring him to The Valley was a big factor in him swapping SE25 for SE7.

"The Manager was a big thing; he played a key role in it," Kaikai said whilst standing pitch-side at The Valley for his first Charlton interview.

"The club's ambition and their current position in the table were also important but the Manager was the biggest influence.

"He's told me that he thinks highly of me. I know what he expects of me and hopefully I can deliver that."

By his own admission, Kaikai is a player who wants to "get fans off the edge of their seats".

And during a loan spell with Shrewsbury Town in 2015/16, he did just that. Kaikai bagged an impressive 12 goals in 23 Sky Bet League One starts to help the Shrews stave off relegation.

Now he's targeting more of the same at The Valley but this time at the other end of the league table.

He said: "I've learned a lot from those experiences and I'm looking to bring everything I can to the table. After seeing the results and seeing where the club is in the league, I just want to add to that.

"Everything looks promising and hopefully we can get promoted come the end of the season.

"There are a lot of great players here, especially the attacking players who bring a lot of pace and skill. I'm a creative player who can score goals and create chances and I think it's going to be enjoyable here."

Palarse is in Surrey FFS
    Spoken by a true Surrey and Palace fan.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Palarse is in Surrey FFS
    Spoken by a true Surrey and Palace fan.
    Flag
  • Options
    What are you elfsborgaddick now? Use the effing buttons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not enough of a twat to actually flag him for what is a (bad) joke even if it is an insult. Just letting him know it's a flagable offense if he commits the same offense in the future.
  • Options
    Spoken like a true...oh nevermind :wink:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

'The Manager was a very big thing'.......... very true!! :wink:

• Options

I'm not enough of a twat to actually flag him for what is a (bad) joke even if it is an insult. Just letting him know it's a flagable offense if he commits the same offense in the future.

That flag is unwarranted in my humble opinion :grimace:
  • Options

That flag is unwarranted in my humble opinion :grimace:
    Yep. Who did That?
  • Options
    @CAFCsayer ????? Why the flag?
  • Options

@CAFCsayer ????? Why the flag?

Oh, I don't know, Canters.

You all want us to think you're a nice boy.
    But you can upset a lot of people, dear Katrien's helpful stewards, for example. :smile:

• Options

*offence*

Bloody graduates
  • Options
    Poor from Jay DaSilva. Very slow to close down his man. Drop him.