Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    My immediate reaction was it sounded a bit fishy.
  • Options
    Whats his scoring record like?

SDAddick will be pleased we're scouting foreign players after saying we should be looking for a Striker outside England!!
  • Options
    Hate the stuff
  • Options
    I don't watch the J league
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Eating raw fish is the work of the devil.
  • Options
    If you knew sushi, like I knew sushi, oh, oh, oh what a girl.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Eating raw fish is the work of the devil.

Still on the plus side, one of the longest life expectancies in the world.

Did you know that many Asians, when they see people arguing just sigh and say,
    'Meat eaters'?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Love the stuff, particularly sashimi, and this won't put me off, but no way I can afford to eat it every day.
  • Options
    Salmon sashimi, food of the gods, love it
  • Options
    Not clicked on the link but been eating Sushi and Sashimi etc for 30+ years. Love it. Shaun Dyche.
  • Options
    Now clicked on the link. I think it's called clickbait.
  • Options
    Very cheap here in Thailand, often included in all you can eat buffets. For six or seven quid I generally stuff myself full of sushi so I don't have room for much else!

Went to Japan last year and am there again in July. Going to Kanazawa, apparently hme to some of the best sushi in Japan. Off-subject, I also intend to get to Kobe for some beef.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    He ate sushi every day? LOL. Probably got it the local store where who knows what it really is.

I love sushi, but anyone who eats it more than once a month is either rich or eating terrible quality.
  • Options

Very cheap here in Thailand, often included in all you can eat buffets. For six or seven quid I generally stuff myself full of sushi so I don't have room for much else!

Went to Japan last year and am there again in July. Going to Kanazawa, apparently hme to some of the best sushi in Japan. Off-subject, I also intend to get to Kobe for some beef.

I never realised you lived in Thailand, @Bangkokaddick
  • Options
    Sushi, why not finish the job and use a cooker?
    The street food bit in Tottenham Court Road by the American church has a guy there making it, even does a nice veggie option.
  • Options

I Have visited Kanazawa, the sashimi/sushi was excellent, good selection of sake as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Sushi and Sashimi, great food.
  • Options
    The guy is talking out of his arse. ;o)

I don’t mind sushi but it’s not high on my list, although I had chilli prawn sushi from Waitrose last week.
  • Options

Maimon Sushi restuarant is located in the Kanazawa station building called "Anto" which is connected to the JR station - just need to find room 71.
    Lunch time menu is cheaper so you might need to wait a bit but helpful staff, great food.
  • Options
    I quite fancy sushi now I've seen that.

does anyone have any recommendations around Green Park?
  • Options
    Raw fish n ting? Poke it up your ‘arris.
  • Options
    I was hot one day and tried to use Sushi to fan myself, but it just made a mess.
  • Options
    I love that Sainsburys.
  • Options
    Sushi is lovely. Best I’ve ever had is at Devonshire Club in London, the Sushi chef there is a genius.