Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well Robinson told us how great Reeves was and he isnt....they are all to blame, from top to bottom. This is as bad as that year at Wimbledon when we got gubbed on boxing day amd I have mugged myself off by coming again.
  • Options

Can't see him lasts my much longer now. Lose this and then at Wigan could be end of him

Now that would cost Roland money,think again my friend.
  • Options
    Robinson is the man who continues to play one up front and doesn't practice set pieces in training
  • Options
    Total rubbish at the moment. No excuses for this.
  • Options
    After last week's debacle I shoved a tenner on relegation. 150 to 1. We are picking up a new injury every week heads drop.anytime we concede we are in trouble. We are doomed I tell you we're doomed.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I predict protest chants at the Gills game .

Support the team NOT the regime that brought this famous football club to its knees.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    "we dont do Xmas---we dont do cups" maybe its our Mission Statement under RD

WE DONT DO
  • Options
    We win this.
  • Options

Protest chants at the Gills game ?

Won't be anyone going at this rate ...
  • Options
    Thought the game kicked off at 3pm. Dodgy defending again? Come on KR sort it out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

After last week's debacle I shoved a tenner on relegation. 150 to 1. We are picking up a new injury every week heads drop.anytime we concede we are in trouble. We are doomed I tell you we're doomed.

Decent bet.
  • Options
    Just tuning in. Think I might as well just tune out again. :(
  • Options
    KAG shoots into side netting
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

KAG shoots into side netting

He’s got to do better
  • Options
    KR said he had an outstanding budget and had no interference from RD at all. So this is his making as far as I am concerned and down to him to turn around.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    RD wishes all a shitty Christmas
    A very crappy crappy Christmas
    RD wishes all a shitty Christmas
    And a piss poor New Year!
  • Options

KR said he had an outstanding budget and had no interference from RD at all. So this is his making as far as I am concerned and down to him to turn around.

What could go wrong?
  • Options
    We've improved - we could hardly get worse - but it's probably already too late
  • Options

"we dont do Xmas---we dont do cups" maybe its our Mission Statement under RD

WE DONT DO

But we do do dodoo
  • Options

Thought the game kicked off at 3pm. Dodgy defending again? Come on KR sort it out

So did our defence...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southend have now started to sit back and let us play. We’re getting into the final third and have not got a clue what to do.
  • Options
    TBF the 1st goal was against the run of play.
  • Options
    Was going to go today. Football on boxing day is special, but I saw this coming a mile off. Worst tactic for Southend would be to try and attack us, with our one up front, isolate and play defensive and catch us on the break!
  • Options
    robroy said:

Southend have now started to sit back and let us play. We’re getting into the final third and have not got a clue what to do.

We know how to keep the ball out of our opponents net?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Need a bit of John Lennon whoever's leading the singing today;

'All we are saying, is give us a goal' :wink:
  • Options

Hey @shrimperama, you guaranteed us a Charlton win!!!!!

That’s because he didn’t realise how shit were are.
  • Options
    Still got their horizontally-challenged physio I see
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Need a bit of John Lennon whoever's leading the singing today;

'All we are saying, is give us a goal' :wink:

Would be nice if we scored....
  • Options
    New years party in Newcastle after.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Be patient we will win 3:2