Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views: Charlton vs Blackpool

Well earned point - over to you

Comments

• Options
    Time for change.
  • Options
    I'd have been more surprised if they hadn't equalised.
  • Options
    So fucking predictable. Ruined my Saturday
  • Options
    WANKERS!!!!
  • Options
    Left on 86 as working at 7. Trains all fucked up. New they would equalise we are fucking pants...sorry for swearing.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    We had 65% possession but gave up twice as many shots?
  • Options
    Donkey ride anyone - now half price! Situated rear of West Stand!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible. Cost me my Acca to make it worse. Really cannot be bothered anymore.
  • Options

Wigan won 7-0 away to Oxford. We are going to struggle to make the playoffs. RD, KR and half the team can f@ck off as far as I’m concerned. Supporting Charlton in League 1 is a living nightmare. When will it end?

When we are in League 2
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Wigan won 7-0 away to Oxford. We are going to struggle to make the playoffs. RD, KR and half the team can f@ck off as far as I’m concerned. Supporting Charlton in League 1 is a living nightmare. When will it end?

When we are in League 2
    You beat me to it.
  • Options
    Same old story which is unlikely to change unless we get new owners with some ambition.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

When we are in League 2
    Many a true word..............................
  • Options
    Rd,KR.just fuck off from my club and take all the shit players with you.
  • Options
    Without serious additions to the squad we're Fu*ked !!!!!
  • Options
    Was always going to happen. Should have been 3 up by half time. We sit so so deep when we defend. Wasn't a free kick up them for the goal though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

When we are in League 2
    It'll always be the Third Division for me (But I thought it is League 1, after the Prem and Championship).
  • Options

ross1 said:

When we are in League 2
    You beat me to it.
    And you beat me to it saying that someone beat me to it
  • Options
    It’s the predictability that kills you!
  • Options
    not for long......
  • Options

Was always going to happen. Should have been 3 up by half time. We sit so so deep when we defend. Wasn't a free kick up them for the goal though

Regardless of whether or not it was a free kick we should have defended it a hell of a lot better than we did by the sounds of it!
  • Options
    I suppose, looking objectively, that a point is something given the injuries.

Still depressing though.
  • Options

Well anyway Merry Christmas to all you faithful Addicks .We are still very much in the hunt in an unpredictable league so early days yet.

The league may be unpredictable but alas Charlton are utterly predictable.
  • Options
    Team of chokers. Worse than Arsenal. Questions need to start being asked of the manager.
  • Options
    KR better have something useful to say about this after the match... like what he plans to DO about this terrible drop of form. In most organizations, if you cannot lay out what you plan to do about bad performance, they can you.