Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 23 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    I'll go for a 2-0 to Charlton
  • Options
    Hopefully we can use the injury situation to galvanise us.
  • Options
    Can't score.
    Cant defend.
    Pretty football in patches.

• Options
    0:0, Blackpool robbed after super sub K A G own goal disallowed
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Is Dijksteel injured ? If not, I'd play him ahead of Jacko

wmcf123 said:

Is Dijksteel injured ? If not, I'd play him ahead of Jacko

I've put him in at Right-Back...

Having Aribo and Dijksteel protecting the Defence worries me with their inexperience and can see Jackson coming in with his Leadership ability just to help the Midfield settle
  • Options
    Apologies for not noticing him at right back in the preview . Jacko looked so immobile in that holding position against Truro. It looks like a guaranteed defeat to me so I would rather see the young players in there.
  • Options
    Here's a question... If I'm pretty much spot on with the line up (Yet Jackson is missing)... Who gets the Captains armband? Amos?
  • Options
    This new look team will be up for it . 2-1 to us with big Josh and Best scoring ( not for the opposition ) .
  • Options
    There has been a tiny hint of it in recent matches so today I would love to see da Silva score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5-0...a day for opportunities to make a mark and claim an ongoing spot on the team sheet to be grabbed.
  • Options
    1.2 Blackpool

Just sell the club
  • Options

5-0...a day for opportunities to make a mark and claim an ongoing spot on the team sheet to be grabbed.

How do you visualise us scoring 5 goals?
    Genuine question. I can't.
  • Options
    Out of top 6 by half time.
  • Options
    A draw at best.
  • Options
    I have a good feeling today despite the injury list.

3-1 Best , Marshall and Sarr to score.
  • Options
    1-2all day long.another shit Saturday night just get the game over and put us out of how misery.
  • Options
    0-1 loss, can't see us scoring or keeping a clean sheet. First time I've predicted a loss this season, I'm usually wrong, so let's hope I am.
  • Options
    Negative cookers.... 2-0 CAFC

COYR
  • Options
    Got a bad feeling about today. I desperately hope we play KAG and Dijksteel instead of one of Best/Magennis and Jacko. With Jacko in midfield and Magennis out wide I think we will desperately lack mobility and incision in the middle of the park.

I think sitting deep and letting them have the ball would be a good tactic, especially with KAG on. Just going through possession stats from their last couple games, they do seem to edge possession, though without having seen them this year I don't know if that means they like to keep the ball, or that teams let them have the ball because they don't fear them with it (I suspect the latter).

A draw would be a good result and hopefully we'll start getting players back from Tuesday.

And before anyone says "a draw at home with Blackpool what have we become?!?!?!?!" I'd say 1) they were in the Premier League more recently than we were, and 2) more importantly, we're absolutely ravaged by injury. That's the reality of the situation. There aren't asterics on the scoresheet, but we know we're missing pretty much all of our key players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1.2 Blackpool

Just sell the club

You’ve forgotten something again.....
  • Options
    Good stat from the boy Mendez. Good as in good find, not good for our chances today.
  • Options
    Anfernee at RB
  • Options
    I wondered if Konsa might be moved into centre midfield (defensive) with Lennon to play at the back...although that would give us two left footed centre halves today in Lennon and Sarr, but we love a bit of imbalance in a Charlton side!
  • Options
    3 - 0 to the Addicks
  • Options
    Dicked for Christmas

0-1
  • Options
    Hope the youngsters surprise everyone today and we stop our strikers finding OUR net. Heart desperately wants a win but head predicts another disappointing loss.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Anfernee at RB

Credit to FA for calling that one (I'm assuming Solly is out).

Our injury list is basically our first XI from earlier in the year

Solly Bauer Pearce Page
    ........ JFC Kashi
    Fosu Clarke Holmes
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    We should still have enough to beat Blackpool, but think it'll be a sloppy game and can see a 1-1 draw or fingers crossed sneak a 2-1 win.

PS, Jackson needs to start - zero leaders out there otherwise.
  • Options
    3-1 The Addicks...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!