Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will we finish this season?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Really depends on who we bring in during January - plus getting everyone fit. MIGHT have a chance for the play-offs but I'm not holding my breath. Heart says one thing but head says 10th place mediocrity again. Also believe that if we don't get promotion then it's taxi time for KR which might be a little harsh because we all know who is really to blame for where the club is now - and sadly no one can sack him!
  • Options
    We are nowhere near good enough for a promotion challenge. The table doesn’t lie and we are dropping away more each week.
    We ain’t going down but with our injuries and lack of goals, is a good combination for mid table mediocrity
  • Options
    If we get in a goal scoring striker and a decent replacement for Clarke (and that's a very big if), we'll be in the top 6, without we'll be 8th.
  • Options
    If we're lucky we can finish in top 6. Otherwise safe mid table.
  • Options
    8th
  • Options
    Really poor league and we’ll be in the playoffs. If we don’t and RD is still here next season I have no idea where we go from there.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Really depends on who we bring in during January - plus getting everyone fit. MIGHT have a chance for the play-offs but I'm not holding my breath. Heart says one thing but head says 10th place mediocrity again. Also believe that if we don't get promotion then it's taxi time for KR which might be a little harsh because we all know who is really to blame for where the club is now - and sadly no one can sack him!

It's not harsh on Robinson. He knew the score when he signed on the dotted line.

He's probably p***** off that he has not already picked up his wedge for getting the bullet by now.
  • Options
    No higher than half way.