Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dear old Daisy today

It's been mentioned in other threads but I was disgusted to see that woman on the pitch today. She said that she doesn't care for our history but on a day when we, the fans, were celebrating a historic day in OUR history she can't wait to get involved. I can't wait for the day she leaves our Club, with or without Roland in tow.

Comments

• Please tell me she was booed

Of course she was
    Anyone got any videos
  • I didn't realise she was out there. Saw the players etc but very glad to be completely oblivious to it.
  • I didn't realise she was out there. Saw the players etc but very glad to be completely oblivious to it.

It was said very quickly, the boos came and they swiftly moved along to introducing the next person
  • There were some boos from those that even realised it was her, as had been said they hurried through intros and got on with it. A few of the players had the (I’m assuming) CARD issued Florets on.
  • There were some boos from those that even realised it was her, as had been said they hurried through intros and got on with it. A few of the players had the (I’m assuming) CARD issued Florets on.

The club had their own rosettes

The club had their own rosettes

Ah ok, ignore me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Can't knock Daisy on our history. She did help to open the museum :wink:

Indeed.
  • Felt like grabbing the mike in crossbars and telling the grinning two faced bitch where to go.
  • Acab said:

Felt like grabbing the mike in crossbars and telling the grinning two faced bitch where to go.

Even mike kept breaking down
    One day a year to use a mike and they use a broken one
    Embarrassing.
  • From the North Upper, it looked like her and Bernie were jumping up and down before the game like giggling schoolgirls. Added a sour note that she felt she needed to be involved in history at half time. Glad that they rushed through her intro, sounded a little muffled too compared to calling out the players names (although I thought the guy with the mike was a bit disrespectful to Jimmy Giles) and she didn’t say anything.
  • Stig said:

Does Daisy have her hand on Keith's bum? ;)
    Why not? He's in good nick for an old 'un......
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

From the North Upper, it looked like her and Bernie were jumping up and down before the game like giggling schoolgirls. Added a sour note that she felt she needed to be involved in history at half time. Glad that they rushed through her intro, sounded a little muffled too compared to calling out the players names (although I thought the guy with the mike was a bit disrespectful to Jimmy Giles) and she didn’t say anything.

Yeh, he did sound a little underwhelmed with Jimmy Giles.
  • TelMc32 said:

From the North Upper, it looked like her and Bernie were jumping up and down before the game like giggling schoolgirls. Added a sour note that she felt she needed to be involved in history at half time. Glad that they rushed through her intro, sounded a little muffled too compared to calling out the players names (although I thought the guy with the mike was a bit disrespectful to Jimmy Giles) and she didn’t say anything.

Probably going to kick myself for missing the obvious but who is Bernie?
  • Stig said:

Looking at those legendary players, they're all museum pieces themselves.

• Meire's actions in going onto the pitch at HT were consistent with her approach to marketing (herself).
    No opportunity is spared to promote herself as CEO so she associates herself (by virtue of that role) with all of the Charlton 'product' irrespective of any apparent insensitivity which might arise in so doing. Yesterday was a classic case in point.

However, it is easy to suspect that any booing at HT was taken by her as some kind of badge of honour.
    Soldering on as an unshakeable CEO in the face of any adversity.

Away from the Valley, Meire has added her University VRG-Alumni Prize of 2016 for becoming CEO of Charlton to her LinkedIn profile. She was sent the following LinkedIn message one hour ago:

Dear Katrien,

I notice that you have added the VRG-Alumni Prize of 2016 to your accomplishments but you have omitted the fact that you, as CEO, have overseen the demise of Charlton Athletic from a respected Championship club through relegation to League One and a position as a laughing stock with regard to the successful running of a football club. You have also succeeded in alienating a large proportion of the fan base which existed at the time of your arrival in 2014. Will you now add these to your list of accomplishments on your LinkeIn profile before your sorry term as CEO comes to an end?

Double like!!!