Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friday Takeover Five

1. There will be a takeover before the January 2018 transfer window closes OR There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2018, if at all

2. If there is a takeover then Robinson should be sacked OR Robinson should be kept on

3. If the new owner/s change the badge/nickname I wouldn't care much OR I would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell OR The protests, boycotts and publicity had nothing to do with Duchatelet looking to sell

5. I hope Katrien Meire is kept on long term as CEO for continuity and to show what you can really do OR You must be fecking joking, she should be the first person out the door.

Comments

• edited November 2017
    There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2017, if at all
    Robinson should be kept on
    I would care a lot
    The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell
    You must be fecking joking, she should be literary thrown out the door by Keith Peacock & Chris Powell.
  • 1. There will be a takeover before the January 2017 transfer window closes OR There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2017, if at all

here won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2017, if at all

2. If there is a takeover then Robinson should be sacked OR Robinson should be kept on

kept on

3. If the new owner/s change the badge/nickname I wouldn't care much OR I would care a lot

i would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell OR The protests, boycotts and publicity had nothing to do with Duchatelet looking to sell

have been a factor

5. I hope Katrien Meire is kept on long term as CEO for continuity and to show what you can really do OR You must be fecking joking, she should be the first person out the door.

send the cow through the moon door ( one for got fans )
  • 1. I think you mean Jan 2018, but the answer is (sadly) after.
    2. Kept on while doing well.
    3. I would care a lot. Don't mess with history!
    4. Definitely been a factor. Can you imagine the state we'd be in if we hadn't demonstrated?!?
    5. Out, out, out!!!!!
  • 1. There will be a takeover before the January 2017 transfer window closes OR There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2017, if at all

Won’t be unfortunately

Kept on

Wouldn’t care that much

A big factor especially the visit to Belgium

Out the door the quickest way possible.
  • 1/ I take it you mean Jan 2018? if so after, nothing will happen before.
    2/ Kept on.
    3/ Care, concentrate on the important stuff and leave the history alone.
    4/ Been a factor
    5/ Get rid.
  • There will be a takeover before the January 2017 transfer window closes

Robinson should be kept on

I would care a lot

They have been a factor

F*uck off back to Belgium
  • I'm really hoping no one wants Robinson sacked....
  • 1. Last 2 takeovers announced on 31 December and 3rd January respectively. A happy new year present for the Addicks.

2. Sacked, imprisoned, then deported.

3. I would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell - anyone who disputes that is an idiot, or Katrien Meire.

5. You must be fecking joking, she should be the first person out the door, and imprisoned in the same cell as Karl Robinson, without earplugs.
  • 1. Won't unfortunately :(

2. Keep him on

3. Badge should stay the same. Surely we as fans decide what nickname we have? So it's the Addicks for me.

4. A factor.

5. Out the door
  • 1. There will be a takeover before the January 2018 transfer window closes

2. Robinson should be kept on

3. I would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell

5. You must be fecking joking, she should be the first person out the door.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. Wont be
    2. Kept on
    3. Care a lot
    4. Have been a factor
    5. First out

2.Robinson should be kept on

3. I would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell

• 1. Takeover by Jan 18
    2. Kept on
    3. Care
    4. Major factor
    5. OUT OUT OUT
  • Won't happen by then
    Bin him
    Do care
    Definitely have played their part but how much I'll leave for others to argue out
    No room at the inn for anyone currently involved at the top
  • 1) Sadly after
    2) Defo kept on
    3) Care about the badge
    4) Factor
    5) You must be fecking joking OUT OUT OUT

• 1. Takeover before the January window closes
    2. KR should be kept on. I'm 90% sure he would be
    3. Care a lot about the badge, nickname etc
    4. The protests and publicity a major factor, the boycotts a factor but less important
    5. She'll be out the door, as no use to any new owners. I'm sure she's planning to leave anyway
  • edited November 2017
    1. There will be a takeover before the January 2018 transfer window closes

3. If the new owner/s change the badge/nickname I would care a lot

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell O

• 1. There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2018, if at all

• 1. There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2018, if at all

• 1. There will be a Takeover in December

3. If the new owner/s change the badge/nickname I would not care. Badge has been changed before and history has decided our nickname

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell, especially the Belgie escapades.

5. Is she still here? I deffo told her to sod off. Leave it with me and I will send a very strong letter.

• Sponsored links:

• 1 after Jan

2 executed as a collaborator ...no keep him on for the moment

3. wouldnt care much but wd care about moving from valley

4. yes they have been a factor ..but not significant

5. you must be fecking joking to put it mildly

• 5. Is she still with us? I was kind of hoping that she was still wandering around lost in Greenwich Uni campus somewhere.
    Obviously she must be booted out the door.
  • 1. A partial takeover before the end of Jan 2018
    2. Keep Robinson.
    3. I care about the symbols of identity. Keep them.
    4. I dread to think what we would be like if we had been passive sheep like Millwall and West Ham fans were when losing their grounds
    5. I would be tempted to keep Katrien on as a cleaner with a career path to working in the ticket office, but then I remember her timekeeping and work ethic and would dismiss her.
  • There is no takeover.
    2. Robinson kept on
    3. I would care
    5. See ya Kat xoxo
  • 1 takeover
    2 kept on
    3 not bothered
    4 made no difference
    5 bye bye
  • 1. There won't be a Takeover until at least after the January 2018, if at all.

2. Robinson should be kept on.

3. I would care a lot.(It's a dirty job,but someone's gotta do it)

4. The protests, boycotts & publicity have been a factor in Duchatelet looking to sell.

4. The protests, boycotts and publicity had nothing to do with Duchatelet looking to sell

5. She should be the first person out the door
  • 1. won't be a takeover before transfer window shuts
    2. kept on definitely
    3. care a lot
    4. nothing to do with him deciding to sell
    5. straight out the door