Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

im a celebrity 2017

Comments

• Options
    Toff aint stunning but has got something about her
  • Options
    Darling
  • Options
    Was absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Toff is coming out of this really well, Khan less so!
  • Options
    Understandably looked as though she could murder Khan back in the camp when she was sitting there

He surely didnt have long to last in there either so could have waited and failed on time
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Toff aint stunning but has got something about her

Im in love with her mate. Mostly down to the voice I think
  • Options
    Toff and Stanley in the final... Calling it now
  • Options
    Think Boris' old man is quality
  • Options
    Amite Khan was f***ing hilarious, brilliant
  • Options
    This is my first real dalliance into watching this, I avoided love island, made in Chelsea gives me ridiculously violent thoughts, the x factor I without fail manage to sleep through, the same applies to the only way is Essex.

All that said I've just been howling with laughter at that trial. Amir Khan I have always thought is not the brightest star in the sky, it's not even a recent thing where people can blame it on the heavy whacks he's taken, he has always come across as a numbskull even as a kid but fucking hell, that man is so socially unaware!

This is like what I imagine people starting to jog do, I've done my 6 minutes of walking/running now that's enough. Back to the shitter and the Matthew Syed book I've been meaning to ingest while I do some uneating on the shitter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KIOSK KIEEEEEETH!!!
  • Options
    This is the only reality tv I watch and I ain't ashamed to say I think its brilliant
  • Options
    Carter said:

This is my first real dalliance into watching this, I avoided love island, made in Chelsea gives me ridiculously violent thoughts, the x factor I without fail manage to sleep through, the same applies to the only way is Essex.

All that said I've just been howling with laughter at that trial. Amir Khan I have always thought is not the brightest star in the sky, it's not even a recent thing where people can blame it on the heavy whacks he's taken, he has always come across as a numbskull even as a kid but fucking hell, that man is so socially unaware!

This is like what I imagine people starting to jog do, I've done my 6 minutes of walking/running now that's enough. Back to the shitter and the Matthew Syed book I've been meaning to ingest while I do some uneating on the shitter

What’s the Syed book like?
  • Options

Carter said:

Just at the prologue at the moment, I've heard good things though
  • Options
    Not many people stop the trial
    Is Amir Khan gonna be the new Gillian McKeith
  • Options
    Carter said:

Carter said:

Just at the prologue at the moment
    The book or the shit?

• Options

Carter said:

Carter said:

Just at the prologue at the moment
    The book or the shit?

Annoyingly, both. Been farting like a tank all evening now when it comes to the crunch it's literally all fart no follow through.

And I keep watching a video I've been sent on WhatsApp that is making me laugh and question everything in equal measure
  • Options

This is the only reality tv I watch and I ain't ashamed to say I think its brilliant

Ditto.

The format headed by Ant and Dec really make it compulsive.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Haven't caught any of it yet but i seriuously hope it doesnt end up with Shappi Khorsandi getting more TV coverage afterwards. Has she said anything funny yet seeing as she is billed as a "comedian"?
  • Options
    They need to bring in a rule that if you do a trial you cannot be voted for in the next one.

Gets boring when the same people get nominated each time a la Katie Price, Gillian McKeith, Helen Flanagan etc
  • Options

I woke up from my evening nap to hear my wife laughing at this programme. I gave it 5 minutes and decided to watch anything else.
    About 30 years ago Clive James used to have TV series where each week he would show a clip of Japanese students being humiliated for the amusement of others, (endurance?).
    I don't know if we have caught up with them or sunk to that level of TV entertainment.
    No doubt this programme will be on in my house on a regular basis but surely my wife will stop finding "celebs" slug eating funny after so many times? (probably not)
    Glad I've got Sky Q in other rooms.

Yep, you got it. Take an excellent idea & ruin it by having a load of C-list celebs, dad & wives of celebs, and a couple of has-beens. I think reading this thread is better than watching that tripe.

I expect you all missed the great documentary on BBC2 tonight about Labour & this years General Election.
  • Options

I woke up from my evening nap to hear my wife laughing at this programme. I gave it 5 minutes and decided to watch anything else.
    About 30 years ago Clive James used to have TV series where each week he would show a clip of Japanese students being humiliated for the amusement of others, (endurance?).
    I don't know if we have caught up with them or sunk to that level of TV entertainment.
    No doubt this programme will be on in my house on a regular basis but surely my wife will stop finding "celebs" slug eating funny after so many times? (probably not)

Yep, you got it. Take an excellent idea & ruin it by having a load of C-list celebs, dad & wives of celebs, and a couple of has-beens. I think reading this thread is better than watching that tripe.

I expect you all missed the great documentary on BBC2 tonight about Labour & this years General Election.
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options

did it rewrite history or did they still lose?

• Options
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    Well done Champ
  • Options
    Jack Maynard out , lovely .