Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which school were you at?

Comments

• Options
    Brownhill Rd Primary 1956- 58 (shut down)
    Sandhurst Rd 1958 -1960
    Catford Boys School (1961-68)
    School of Oriental and African Studies (London)
    We must know one another?

• Options
    Halfway St Infants 1962 - 1964
    Burnt Oak Lane Primary 1964 - 1968
    Chis & Sid Grammar School For Boys! 1968 - 1975

And when they introduced a splattering of the most ugly girlies imaginable in the last couple of years the timetable was changed from 'Periods' to 'Lessons'. Oops just noted that Weegie went to Chis & Sid too.
    I was also at Chis & Sid from 1968 - 1975 so I must know you? If you still post on here give me a clue. I wasn't aware of any other Charlton supporters in my year!

• Options
    Eaglesfield School 80-86
    Henwick Primary
    Did you know a boy called joe Green at Eaglesfield ?

I think I did? but you are talking 25 years ago!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    eaglesfield useless with dates 80-86 left inbetween 4 ,about 2 years went to sandhurst school in berkshire in that time.
  • Options
    Eltham College (in Mottingham) 83-91
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Jessop Primary School 89-95 in Herne Hill
    Dunraven Secondary School 95-00 in Streatham
  • Options
    Chirpy Red 4:23PM Quote
    Chirpy Red said:
    The mighty Crown Woods '77-'83

Alexander McLeod 1970/71
    Alderwood 1971/77

Alderwood and then Crown Woods. Left in 1974. My old man was headmaster at Alexander McLeod about then.
    Roy Porter?

I got to know him when I was older through playing cricket with him. Very nice man, had some good laughs with him.

• Options
    Toff!
  • Options
    Michael Faraday Primary
    Then i moved to
    Heronsgate Primary

Then i went to
    Blackheath Bluecoat Secondary 98-04

It probably deserves to be shut to be honest.
  • Options
    Parkhurst 1989 to 2001
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hurst Primary 1975-'81
    Bexleyheath School 1981-'86
    School of life 1986-Present day
  • Options
    Torridon Primary & Catford Boys................both great schools back in the day.
    academically and footballingly we are blood brothers!
  • Options
    Highway School, Orpington
    Hurst primary
    Chis and Sid Grammar 1964 - 71
    University of Hull 1971 - 74
    Happily retired 2010
  • Options
    Sandhurst Rd 1958 -1960
    We must know one another?

Some time about 1959 Saturday morning pictures Catford. Lone Ranger playing on the silver screen.
    Suddenly a small boy jumps on the stage. A small black silhouette proceeds to do a Charlie Chaplin walk impersonation backwards and forwards across the stage. (Much laughter and cheers) A much larger black shape appears. The larger shape
    chases the smaller shape. (even more cheers) The bigger shape appears to grab the smaller shape. There is a struggle.
    The bigger shape drags the smaller shape off the stage. A small boy is marched down the center aisle by a tall usherette.
    (To cheers, laughter and applause)
    Thus a Catford schoolboy legend was born. Ring any bells?

• Options
    Sandhurst Rd 1958 -1960
    Some time about 1959 Saturday morning pictures Catford. Lone Ranger playing on the silver screen.
    Suddenly a small boy jumps on the stage. A small black silhouette proceeds to do a Charlie Chaplin walk impersonation backwards and forwards across the stage. (Much laughter and cheers) A much larger black shape appears. The larger shape
    chases the smaller shape. (even more cheers) The bigger shape appears to grab the smaller shape. There is a struggle.
    The bigger shape drags the smaller shape off the stage. A small boy is marched down the center aisle by a tall usherette.
    (To cheers, laughter and applause)
    Thus a Catford schoolboy legend was born. Ring any bells?

Was that me or you.......sounds like the sort of thing I'd have done?
    You obviously know me (and have done for 50+ years) come on who are ya.......mail me!

Stu.

• Options
    It was you and I did mail you. It's also you at the start on the start of the new Funny Fans discussion. You were in the year above. Colin
  • Options
    Toff!
    Ha ha! Does it matter round here?

• Options
    Eaglesfield School 80-86
    Henwick Primary

The name does ring but may not have been one of my mates or were we in any of the same classes. Also, he may not have been in the same year as me. I was 42 last month if that helps.
  • Options
    i was at eaglesfield 81-84
  • Options
    Blackfen 77 - 81 and Hurstmere 81 -86
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eaglesfield School 80-86
    Henwick Primary

The name does ring but may not have been one of my mates or were we in any of the same classes. Also, he may not have been in the same year as me. I was 42 last month if that helps.
    Cheers. On that case he would have been in the year above you.
  • Options
    Erith 75-80
  • Options
    Bexley Grammar - 96 - 2003
  • Options
    Ruxley Manor - Primary
    Eaglesfield - Hawk House (Green/Black).... and to IanSarj earlier... I certainly remember Mr Keith.... I was also in the same class as a certain Ian Cartwright....Hmmmmm
    Still attending the school of hard-knocks....
  • Options
    Colfe's in Lee 81-91
    Im a honourary life member at Colfe's Dan. Mainly there fro the rugby.
  • Options
    Done this before but....

Bursted Wood primary school 82-89
    BETHS Grammar School 89-96
  • Options
    The School of Rock.... aah good old Mr. Shneebly (no idea how to spell his name)
  • Options
    The now defunct West Greenwich, legendary place! On Blackheath Hill, opposite Greenwich Court, it's now a block of flats ;-(
  • Options
    Ruxley Manor - Primary
    Eaglesfield - Hawk House (Green/Black).... and to IanSarj earlier... I certainly remember Mr Keith.... I was also in the same class as a certain Ian Cartwright....Hmmmmm
    I was in the same tutor has Ian Cartwright. I know of Ian Sargent. I was in Merlin House and played for the School footy team.

• Options
    Ruxley Manor - Primary
    I was in the same tutor has Ian Cartwright. I know of Ian Sargent. I was in Merlin House and played for the School footy team.

Is Ian Sargent related to Gary Sargent, Gary Sargent........?