Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2nd Rnd - AFC Wimbledon away - Sunday 2pm (only 675 tickets)

Comments

• Options
    Stewart said:

Stewart said:

Guessing these haven’t sold out yet?

Cheers guys
    Who knows ? There's nothing to say they have.
  • Options

Stewart said:

Stewart said:

Guessing these haven’t sold out yet?

Cheers guys
    Who knows ? There's nothing to say they have.
    Ok, thank you CE

• Options
    Good Talk
  • Options
    No hadn't sold out, certainly by early yesterday afternoon. Had been away for a few days and thought they would have all gone but got them easily. On sale to all season ticket holders, valley gold and regular away travellers. It is an any of, you don't have to tick all boxes.
    Not sure when they go on general sale. Website not very helpful. In fact useless.
  • Options
    The sale restriction dates are as follows:

Monday, November 20th: Season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members (x2)

Wednesday, November 22nd: Season ticket holders (x2), Valley Gold members (x2)

Friday, November 24th: Supporters on the club’s database who have tickets for three or more 2017/18 away matches registered to their accounts (x2)

Monday, November 27th: General sale

Tickets can be purchased in person from the Valley Superstore and by phone. They are also available to buy online and supporters who are eligible to buy will need to login and refresh the page in order for the fixture to appear. Please click here to visit our ticketing website.

Please click here to view our tickets latest

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a10b6c582d27/afc-wimbledon-fa-cup-tickets-on-restricted-sale
  • Options
    Surprised they had not sold out, especially after all those that did not get a ticket last time moaning about it.
  • Options

Surprised they had not sold out, especially after all those that did not get a ticket last time moaning about it.

I think a lot that went last time, me at least, said " not bothering with that dump again".
  • Options

I think a lot that went last time, me at least, said " not bothering with that dump again".
    Even so, if we don't manage to sell 675 tickets for a local derby that's piss poor.
  • Options

Even so, if we don't manage to sell 675 tickets for a local derby that's piss poor.
    There not even on general sale yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Where's the hundreds of supporters gone who weren't going to home games but going to do the aways

Got fed up with whole situation.

The Belgians have even drained the apathy away.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Where's the hundreds of supporters gone who weren't going to home games but going to do the aways

Fair enough if your gonna stay away, less than a week ago though you was asking someone to get you a ticket if it's a decent 3rd away game.
    Your be missing the play offs as well if we make them elfs.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Fair enough if your gonna stay away, less than a week ago though you was asking someone to get you a ticket if it's a decent 3rd away game.
    They'll be on telly mate :wink:
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Semis yes, but I'll be going to the final.
  • Options

Surely its a case of being able to watch Charlton, not not going because of what the ground is like.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Err, waiting for the restrictions to be lifted?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    MrOneLung said:

clb74 said:

Which would tend to imply that many of those with first dibs, not only can't be asked for a midweek game but a weekend localish cup tie either. Mind you unattractive opposition, crap Sunday service journey, fringe squad players turning out, sub standard ground which makes Glandford Park seem decent, not sure I could be bothered if I had first dibs either.
  • Options

couldn't get a freebee.

Hoping to get a ticket tomorrow having ditched my season ticket a couple of years ago and not being in Valley Gold. I was one of the people who missed out last year when it sold out.
  • Options

Lol yep thats me.. Luckily ny get out of jail frree card is i am working sunday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lol yep thats me.. Luckily ny get out of jail frree card is i am working sunday.
    Effing tablet
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

clb74 said:

So these hundreds of fans Don t know season ticket holders who could get them a ticket i find that hard to believe
  • Options
    Just checked Covered ends post from Friday if you'd been to 4 aways you can get a ticket
  • Options
    After all the worries about the lack of tickets, they made it through to general purchase, just bought mine online
  • Options
    Just got mine and my mates. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Bought 4 this morning too. Just hoping we play a strong squad
  • Options
    Just rang up for mine
  • Options
    Anyone know how many left?
  • Options

You can laugh your no bigger than elfs so Don t expect to see any of the game
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You can laugh your no bigger than elfs so Don t expect to see any of the game
    Beers on you at Wimbledon Chris.

It's tradition now mate