Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fulham U21 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    36' Joe Dodoo shoots from the edge of the box and his effort flies wide from 20 yards. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    20:23
    Charlton in the ascendancy

Charlton are in the ascendancy at the Valley after that equaliser - Fulham are seemingly unable to keep hold of the ball like they were the first 20 minutes and it just keeps on coming back to the their back four
  • Options

Don't get all this too cool for school stuff on here - if Charlton are playing, whatever the competition, I'm into it and I hope we win.

This.

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    Only reeves has impressed so far, Mascoll also looking good
  • Options
    We look very dodgy at the back tho and need to get Marshall on the ball more
  • Options
    Nashville with some great defending. Wait, Nashville? Make your mind up, phone
  • Options
    40' Debutant Jamie Mascoll gets in an important header to clear a Thorsteinsson cross. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    How are Portsmouth Doing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    40' Aribo then runs the length of the pitch and sees an angled drive beaten away by goalkeeper Magnus Norman. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    20:26
    Thorsteinsson nearly tees up Kait

This is the Thorsteinsson show tonight - he nearly tees up Kait at the back post but his ball just needed a bit more height to find his midfield partner
  • Options
    Anybody counted the crowed yet? Want to know how close my guess was.
  • Options

1...2...3....4. :wink:
  • Options
    43' Very close to 2-1 Charlton. Marshall gets to the byline and Ahearne-Grant heads inches wide. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options

Don't get all this too cool for school stuff on here - if Charlton are playing, whatever the competition, I'm into it and I hope we win.

I'm following and of course I hope we win. I'm just struggling to get excited for a game against an u21 side.
  • Options
    20:30
    Charlton should be ahead!

Marshall puts in a beautiful cross and all Ahearne-Grant has to do is glance it into the bottom corner, but he gets it all wrong and nods it wide of the post
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Marshall puts in a beautiful cross and all Ahearne-Grant has to do is glance it into the bottom corner, but he gets it all wrong and nods it wide of the post

Cue Golfie........,,,,
  • Options
    In case you are wondering, I am using CAFCLive tweets and an opinion from the Fulham side
  • Options
    20:32
    Brilliant block denies Adebayo

Adebayo has an acrobatic attempt on goal but a brilliant block from the Charlton defender denies the striker a goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    45' One minute added. Barnes gets in a good block from a spectacular Adebayo volley. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

No change there!
  • Options

I was going to break my protest if it looked like we were going to get less than 817.

The ticket office told me about 500 had been sold by 17.00

I left at 19.40 relieved I had not given Duchatelet £10
  • Options
    20:34KEY EVENT
    HALF TIME: Charlton 1-1 Fulham U21s

The referee brings the first half to an end.

It’s been a decent game so far with some moments of brilliance from the youngster Thorsteinsson - 1-1 a fair score after 45
  • Options
    As I said, I am going out about 9pm, so will continue until then and hope someone can keep the information going
  • Options
    ross1 said:

As I said, I am going out about 9pm, so will continue until then and hope someone can keep the information going

Cheers ross1 much appreciated :+1: