Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wimbledon Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    50' Break in play while Fuller is down receiving treatment. #cafc
  • Options
    FUller back on but barely walking. wont be on long it sounds.
  • Options
    52' Fosu wins a corner... #cafc
  • Options
    Amos targets Fuller, DaSilva, their keeper gathers.
  • Options
    53' ...Bauer is closest to JFC's delivery, but it's cleared. #cafc
  • Options
    CORNER! COME ON!!!!!!
  • Options
    JFC swings it in, and Bauer but headed clear, JDS gets it on the left, and we go back.
  • Options
    Lifeline for England on HT 1-2 down
  • Options
    Can hear the Charlton fans much louder this half.
  • Options
    54'
    Foul by Ahmed Kashi (Charlton Athletic).
    Posted at
    54'
    Andy Barcham (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    57' Wimbledon keeper Long booked for time wasting. #cafc
  • Options
    Dons keeper booked for time wasting
  • Options
    Doesn't seem like I've missed much. TV? Match thread? Combination of both? Or maybe iFollow?

No. Arrived home to find the house smelling of shit. The builder (who is poor even by Thai standards) managed to let a cat into the house. It's shit on one of the beds, ran around, going everywhere but out of the open door and hid itself. I've spent the last half an hour playing hide and seek with a tabby kitten! Eventually found it underneath the cushions on the sofa, from where it mae its exit out of the back door.

Now, what was the score?
  • Options
    Welling getting well beaten at home by Wealdstone. 2 0 down and just had a player sent off.
  • Options
    Holmes has it and we build. We give away a soft free kick and they have another player down its the Ex-Millscum player.

Their keeper booked for time wasting as hes been doing it all game.
  • Options

Doesn't seem like I've missed much. TV? Match thread? Combination of both? Or maybe iFollow?

No. Arrived home to find the house smelling of shit. The builder (who is poor even by Thai standards) managed to let a cat into the house. It's shit on one of the beds, ran around, going everywhere but out of the open door and hid itself. I've spent the last half an hour playing hide and seek with a tabby kitten! Eventually found it underneath the cushions on the sofa, from where it mae its exit out of the back door.

Now, what was the score?

You have missed nothing
  • Options
    Wimbledon's Long booked for time wasting. Tells you all you need to know about this match.
  • Options
    Just too many high balls, Josh hasn’t won a thing all day, they are all huge....time wasting from HT, we just need 1.

On the deck....
  • Options
    There's "too much" of stuff about this game: we're taking too many touches, too much weight on passes and crosses, Wimbledon too much time wasting and general twattishness.

Not the best afternoon so far.
  • Options
    Mag flicks on to Clake, Fos, Solly on the wing. Out for a throw for them. Disappointing. again no final ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Now, what was the score?

You have missed nothing
    Tbf. Sounds like you've had a better time of it!
  • Options
    Something needs to happen. I'd get Marshall on.
  • Options
    Reeves and Marshall should be on soon, you would think
  • Options
    Throw to us in their half. ....ens up to our keeper....corner to us
  • Options
    61' Another foul, this time on Holmes. He'll take the free-kick wide left... #cafc
  • Options
    61' ...it's headed behind for a corner... #cafc
  • Options
    62' ...it's cleared but Charlton retain possession... #cafc
  • Options
    62' The Addicks threaten around the area, but Wimbledon eventually clear their lines. #cafc
  • Options
    Gone quiet again. holmes with it fouled again. We have FK on the left wing.

Holmes to take, Bauer off them and we have a corner. Can hear the crowd loud.

JFC with the corner. Bauer, Holmes, JFC swings it back in, cant get there Fosu on the left, crosses but cleared. we come again. and cleared. We build from the back again
  • Options
    Charles-Cook scores for Woking
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!