Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wimbledon Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Swung it, Headed away, Solly, DaSilva, Kashi, we build, right to Solly, Back to Kashi, Chips it to Mag, Doesnt control it. They come away with it.
  • Options
    Kashi dasilva kashi dasilva kashi dasilva
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Eng u17 0 Spain 1 looked offside :rage:

I believe someone asked for no updates on this game as they want to watch it later
  • Options
    Superb defending from Konsa and Clarke comes away with the ball, JFC and Mag 1-2 DaSila on the left. We slowit down, theyre packing the defence. JDS cross field to Solly, Fosu takes his man on but great tackle andd they win it bck.
  • Options
    Amos gk straight out
  • Options
    DaSilva playing almost as a wing forward they say. We aren't scared of them on the counter but arent creating much ourselves.
  • Options
    What happened to Karl’s “we’ve got goals all over the field” ?
  • Options
    Sounds like there are alot of fouls by Wimbledon? Can imagine the game plan would be kick us about and stop us playing our game and try nick 1 on the counter.
  • Options
    43' Great tackle from Konsa in the box to deny Taylor as we about to pull the trigger. Corner to the visitors... #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fosu another run but they get it clear. SOunds like we're lacking final ball. Holmes another run. Sloppy ass and they get a throw. Cant do anything in the final third.

Reminds me of the Plymouth game where we couldnt finish at all.

Konsa clears for acorner. First of the game.
  • Options

Sounds like there are alot of fouls by Wimbledon? Can imagine the game plan would be kick us about and stop us playing our game and try nick 1 on the counter.

Doesn't sound like wimbledon at all...
  • Options
    44' ...the ball bounces around the box before Amos finally claims! #cafc
  • Options
    Soars with the header across goal, bit of a scramble but Amos gathers.
  • Options
    1St corner of the match to them...keystone cop defending almost 1 up to them
  • Options
    45' Fosu flashes an excellent cross from the right across the six-yard box, but no one can get a touch. #cafc
  • Options

Fosu another run but they get it clear. SOunds like we're lacking final ball. Holmes another run. Sloppy ass and they get a throw. Cant do anything in the final third.

Reminds me of the Plymouth game where we couldnt finish at all.

Konsa clears for acorner. First of the game.

Sloppy arse best one yet.
  • Options
    45' Dasilva dances into the box before shooting, but it's well blocked. #cafc
  • Options
    45+1 One minute added. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a ball across the boss but misses everyone. We have a throw. to JDS cuts onto his left, shoots with his right but not very good. Magennis fouled. we're getting good protection for the officials.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNO4CiGXcAA1_y0.jpg

A fairly quiet first 45 here as the sides head in goalless. #cafc
  • Options
    Clarke ball i but doesnt meet JFC. And thats halftime.

"Tepid first half"
  • Options
    Pony. That is 45mins of my life I won’t get back.
  • Options
    Possession
    Home48%Away52%
    Shots
    Home3Away1
    Shots on Target
    Home0Away0
    Corners
    Home0Away1
    Fouls
    Home2Away9

• Options
    Neither team with a shot in target. Dull first half.
  • Options
    Get liking my comments. I'll be back in 10!
  • Options
    Very boring half. Hopefully we can grind them down second half and just somehow get the win
  • Options

Pony. That is 45mins of my life I won’t get back.

Sounds like I'm having a lot more fun looking at the Premier League scores.

Woy will be gone by the end of the November.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!