Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strachan sacked

13»

Comments

• Options

IGNORE THIS POST

Will do.
  • Options
    I hear big Sam's parents are both Scotch. Another case when the FA have not read the file and end up sacking a manager.

Probably the best choice, but slightly worried that genetics may mean they have not got a big lump to play up top.

Duncan Ferguson was about 6ft 4in, I assume his dad was English then?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I hear big Sam's parents are both Scotch. Another case when the FA have not read the file and end up sacking a manager.

Probably the best choice, but slightly worried that genetics may mean they have not got a big lump to play up top.

Duncan Ferguson was about 6ft 4in, I assume his dad was English then?</</b>blockquote>

you can ask him if you want but I'd leave well alone!

• Options

IGNORE THIS POST

No.
  • Options

IGNORE THIS POST

Bit difficult when you highlight it in capital letters
  • Options
    No one picking up on the hilarity of Malky Mckay being favourite? :confused:
  • Options

he is already the performance director at the SFA!
  • Options
    Shocking images of the moment wee Gordon was sacked have just been released.

• Options
    edited October 2017

Shocking images of the moment wee Gordon was sacked have just been released.

Wasn't sacked, left by mutual consent. Lolz.
  • Options

Perfect for the job, will be cheap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And it's harder to be racist about your players when most are pasty and ginger.
  • Options

Be rather awkward if a friendly is arranged with Malaysia straight after his appointment
  • Options

As the song goes

Ginger pubes are acceptable
    We love ginger pubes
  • Options
    Malky Mackay appointed interim manager... we all know how that goes.
  • Options

Malky Mackay appointed interim manager... we all know how that goes.

Waiting to see if O'Neil becomes available?