Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strachan sacked

Comments

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

I take Scottish football as seriously as I take @SDAddick's FIFA careers.

EDIT: Sorry, that was stupidly disrespectful and unfair. I care way more about SD's gaming exploits.

you sound like the millwall fans that cant wait to tell Charlton thy don't care
    Somebody's tired
    LOL, I can help it mate, whenever people mention Scotland my alter ego Bitey McBiteBite takes over.
    Scotland
    Maradona.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

EDIT: Sorry, that was stupidly disrespectful and unfair. I care way more about SD's gaming exploits.

Are you ok, Dave? Most times I see your posts... I wonder if you are having trouble at home?
    I fear I AM the trouble at home
  • Options
    Nicola sturgeon 5 /2 favourite
  • Options

Nicola sturgeon 5 /2 favourite

Can she combine it with her job in the Krankies?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired
    LOL, I can help it mate, whenever people mention Scotland my alter ego Bitey McBiteBite takes over.
    Scotland
    Maradona.
    Peru
  • Options
    I don't know why they sacked him. He done a great job for them buy not qualifying for the World Cup lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Proclaimers are now joint favourites
  • Options
    Michael O'Neill would be a good choice after what he's done at NI
  • Options

I know he lives in Glasgow, but other than that why would he take it? I know Scotland are theoretically a bigger footballing power, but he's got such a great cohesiveness with the NI team. The only thing I could think of is that they are aging. But at best I think it's a sideways move.
  • Options
    Methadone Mick (Still Game).
  • Options

Don’t think he would leave for a lesser job.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

The Proclaimers are now joint favourites

And I would walk

Fuck this I'm glad they are out
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    cabbles said:

I've already tweeted but if it's Moyes, Felliani will suddenly find a Scottish grandmother, Naismith and David Weir will get recalls and Cahill will find that his ancestary included a Prisoner of Millbank that shared a cell with a Scot before being deported.

Leon Osman will change his name to Leon Osmackintosh and Steven Pienaar will become McPienaar

This is Scotland's future under Moyes. Basically it could be any Everton player from between 2002 - 2013, with Adnan Januzaj in the under 23s and Anichebe as kit man

Reminds me of a quiz question: name 3 Russians or Ukrainians to have played for Everton:

Kanchelskis
    Bilyaletdinov
    And GetOsmanoff
  • Options
    5 years or so, the English Premier League was packed with Scottish managers, from Ferguson down to Steve Kean. They all seem to have vanished again
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired
    Scotland
    Maradona.
    Peru
    Pizza hut adverts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Always had a lot of time for Strachan, comes across as a decent honest guy. Was a decent player too

I remember when we played Coventry in our first season back in the PL when he was managing them. I was sat behind the away dugout and towards the end of the game, we were losing 2 1. The ball went off for a throw in, landed in their dugout and they kept hold of it. Strachan was standing in the technical area and turned round and shouted at them to give us the ball back.

It's always stuck in my mind.

Wasn't that the one when we went one up, then Coventry went down to ten men and still won the game 2-1.
    Curbs then declared Strach had changed tactics and we could'nt cope?
  • Options

5 years or so, the English Premier League was packed with Scottish managers, from Ferguson down to Steve Kean. They all seem to have vanished again

Then clubs started hiring better managers....

• Options
    edited October 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired
    Scotland
    Maradona.
    Peru
    Pizza hut adverts
    Gazza
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

I remember when Strachan was asked by a reporter after a game if he could have a quick word. Strachan replied “velocity”.

I'd completely forgotten about that. The Football Ramble had fun with that for months. Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Anyone have the odds from Paddy Power?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired
    That'll be the Scotch in ya

; )
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Somebody's tired
    Scotland
    Maradona.
    Peru
    Pizza hut adverts
    Costa Rica
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    IGNORE THIS POST