Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Life Hacks

Comments

• Wetwipes instead of toilet paper

cant beat that feeling of, feeling like youve just shat yourself
  • shine166 said:

Wetwipes instead of toilet paper

Remove debris with conventional paper, then wipe the dry shit you've just smeared all over your crack with wet wipes. Then dry with conventional paper if necessary
    Borg knows
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

For a while now, I've had these boxers that have that gap at the bottom of the front. Time and time again, my old boy will slip out inadvertently which is really annoying because if I'm on my way to work, in my suit, it requires some sort of covert rearrangement as discreetly as possible

Anyway, tonight I went swimming and because I was only heading straight home after, I didn't have a spare set to change into. So tonight I simply turned them inside out and it dawned on me. I just have to wear them inside out. Problem solved

It was like an epiphany and I'm very pleased with myself

As an alternative, you could also try them back to front!
    They don't sit right

FYI - if anyone wants to avoid this range I think I picked them up from Sainsbury's saver centre in Sydenham, so they're probably a Sainsbury's range of some sort

Absolutely swear by M&S boxer briefs, plus they haven't got some knobhead's name plastered round your waist.
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

For a while now, I've had these boxers that have that gap at the bottom of the front. Time and time again, my old boy will slip out inadvertently which is really annoying because if I'm on my way to work, in my suit, it requires some sort of covert rearrangement as discreetly as possible

Anyway, tonight I went swimming and because I was only heading straight home after, I didn't have a spare set to change into. So tonight I simply turned them inside out and it dawned on me. I just have to wear them inside out. Problem solved

It was like an epiphany and I'm very pleased with myself

As an alternative, you could also try them back to front!
    They don't sit right

FYI - if anyone wants to avoid this range I think I picked them up from Sainsbury's saver centre in Sydenham, so they're probably a Sainsbury's range of some sort

I am now in no doubt who amongst us has bought a pair of the ice boxers.
    considering that he not only wears boxers until holes appear but long, long after, I seriously doubt @candles is the one buying the ice boxers.
  • shine166 said:

Remove debris with conventional paper, then wipe the dry shit you've just smeared all over your crack with wet wipes. Then dry with conventional paper if necessary
    only on Charlton Life ...

Shine started it
  • shine166 said:

• shine166 said:

only on Charlton Life ...

Shine started it
    Where is he I miss him
  • Sponsored links:

• My Aunty Peggy taught me that if you licked the back of a tea spoon before chopping an onion, it stops your eyes from watering.

Is that what a hack is?

• Curb_It said:

My Aunty Peggy taught me that if you licked the back of a tea spoon before chopping an onion, it stops your eyes from watering.

Is that what a hack is?

I thought that was smearing your knife with lemon juice?
  • cafcfan said:

Curb_It said:

My Aunty Peggy taught me that if you licked the back of a tea spoon before chopping an onion, it stops your eyes from watering.

Is that what a hack is?

Leave my wife out of this!

Edit - sorry, mis-read that.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

cafcfan said:

Curb_It said:

Is that what a hack is?

Misread lemon for lime?
  • edited October 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

cafcfan said:

Curb_It said:

Is that what a hack is?

Misread lemon for lime?
    No, I think he mis-read knife for wife and lemon for penis.
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

You putting shitty wetwipes in the bin ? They ruin drains by flushing
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

You putting shitty wetwipes in the bin ? They ruin drains by flushing
    We live ovet a km from our nearest neighbours and about 8 km from our village, so we ain't on mains sewage, we got a septic tank but, caked in shit wetwipes or jam rags go in nappy bags and in a bin.

Sure that rhymes
  • Or if I've had a clean break and just need a bingo dab, the wetwipe goes in the bin without being double bagged
  • That’s good to know.
  • That’s good to know.

Shine started it
  • Save money on batteries by only putting them in the clock when you want to know the time.

Get a wind up one
  • Wrap a wet piece of kitchen roll around a warm beer and put it in the freezer. Cools it down very quickly when in need of a cold one. Suitable for all beverages!
  • He also thought it was normal for men to 'milk' their own nipples, to sit (and fall asleep) between two adjacent pool tables in a bar, and to drink Baileys and lime as a regular drink though so I wouldn't trust his judgement.

If you can milk your own nipples (unless you're a pregnant or breastfeeding woman) you should be seeing a doctor.
  • pick your nose with a bayonet for extra reach