Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Greenie said:

This one made me laugh from some inbred called iheartcpfc (what a cool name)

"let's be honest it will be f***ing grim. When we're 2-0 down to Wolves in the pissing rain where's the noise going to come from?"

I tell you where mate, from me, thats where.

They make me bloody itch, they do.

From the Wolves fans, presumably.
  • Options
    Blatantly want to be in the middle to get more TV coverage and likewise were in the corner as it was by the away fans. Guess they could have moved to the Whitehorse Stand to get nearer the away fans but they had already made a load of flags and merchandise!

Good to see the Nigel's aren't keen on them either.
  • Options

Blatantly want to be in the middle to get more TV coverage and likewise were in the corner as it was by the away fans. Guess they could have moved to the Whitehorse Stand to get nearer the away fans but they had already made a load of flags and merchandise!

Away fans at Palace are the opposite end of the Arthur wait stand i think so they're not right next to the spotty ultras.
  • Options
    You'd have thought that corner was perfect for them but each to there own.

Demanding to also have the best seats in the stand was ridiculous. The wheels are definitely beginning to come off.
  • Options

You'd have thought that corner was perfect for them .

TBF to them, I’m sure I heard somewhere that nobody puts babies in the corner...
    Touché monsieur!
  • Options
    Was hoping they would go down the expensive but shit route...
  • Options
    Kept Zaha though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kept Zaha though

Really surprised another English team didn't go for him

A chance he could go abroad I suppose
  • Options

Kept Zaha though

Really surprised another English team didn't go for him

A chance he could go abroad I suppose
    Surely there will be a foreign club who realise they're missing a diving prick in their roster?
  • Options

Fecks sake, they'll all just be sitting up in their bedrooms on their own, playing Fortnite with a load of other stripey mugs online now...

"Tarquin!!! will you please come down stairs, Consuela has made a perfectly good Paprika chicken ciabatta for supper!"

Gotta love a paprika chicken ciabatta
  • Options
    Crazy factoid about Zaha last year I just heard on the radio.

Palace Win/Draw/Loss in 2017-18

With Zaha in lineup: 11-11-7
    Without Zaha: 0-0-9

They did not get one single table-point without Zaha in the lineup all season!

No wonder Parish does not want to sell... it will cost him the PL.

Zaha in one way of looking at it is worth £120M.
  • Options
    Jordan and Andre seem to have spent the last 3 years shuttling between lesser PL sides without actually achieving very much.
  • Options

Away fans at Palace are the opposite end of the Arthur wait stand i think so they're not right next to the spotty ultras.
    That's was the gist of my post, they were by the away fans and now aren't. They probably won't move because of the merch and arts and crafts that they've made.

Ayew's relegation streak will be over this season. :disappointed:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I'm looking forward to Mondays TV game v Liverpool to see how many of the snotgoblins are left.
  • Options
    Yes, I'd like to be playing Liverpool in the Premier League, but those cheerleaders.....
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Oh look. Palace are unhappy about a dubious pen.
  • Options
    Absolutely blatant penalty :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace fans thinking an opposition player diving.

Hahahah
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Two confident teams but 100 % penalty.
    Keita will be a good signing, reminds me of Kante.
  • Options

Two confident teams but 100 % penalty.
    Keira will be a good signing, reminds me of Kante.

How about Keita
  • Options
    Love how premature Palace are with their jeering... Did it in the first half when a pass almost failed to reach Milner yet let to the penalty

They just did it again when Salah failed to keep the ball in play, yet hang on he did and Liverpool almost scored again

What a weird set of knob Nigels!!
  • Options
    Sadly I don't think we are going to be using this thread too much this season to laugh at Palace.

Hurts me to say but they look a top half side and makes you realise how far we have fallen behind them thanks to that **** douchbag
  • Options
    Keita, Kanté, Fernandinho, Casemiro, Vidal, most of the big teams have a proper "destroyer" in their team now, but one who is mobile and can pass the ball well too, instead of a clogger
  • Options
    God Benteke is shite though!!
  • Options
    That Liverpool kit is rancid!

• Options

That Liverpool kit is rancid!

I suppose the thinking is they were good in the 80s so might as well dress like it's the 80s.
  • Options

God Benteke is shite though!!

Prophetic