Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Dodoo on loan until January (confirmed on OS)

Comments

• Options
    "You don't know who yer buyin
    You don't know who yer buyin
  • Options
    Wiki do not wait long:

Joseph "Joe" Dodoo (born 29 June 1995) is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Charlton on loan from Scottish club Rangers.

He came through the youth academy at Leicester City, and made his debut for them in August 2015, scoring a hat-trick and providing an assist in a 4–1 win at Bury. Later that year, he had a one-month loan at Bury. In July 2016, he signed a four-year deal at Rangers. In September 2017, he signed a 6 month loan to Charlton.

Born in Ghana and living in England from the age of eight, he played once for England at under-18 level in 2013. Ghana have been interested in having him change his allegiance to his country of birth.[3]
  • Options

One goal in four years.

Um it's 9 in 34 appearances actually
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • Options
    What an absolute shit signing.

Godden, Grigg, nope, some no mark who
    Couldn't get into a team playing in the worst league in Europe. Huge chance for automatic promotion has been missed in my opinion.

Hopefully we can still do it, but we've just made things unnecessarily hard for ourselves
  • Options
    WSS said:

Push pineapple shake the tree

I'm singing this at every game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not very whelmed at all I'm afraid. Won't be any improvement on Novak who I thought was shite. Just a stopgap loan till January. All eggs in the magennis basket. Young Ricco Double-barrel could well have a role to play. Not bothered about Umerah and Hanlon as from what I've seen of them they are not up to what we need.
  • Options

This is the hattrick he scored for Leicester in the League Cup
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4yyrsplifU

Uses both feet. KAG could learn a bit from that.
  • Options
    So if Magennis gets injured on international duty then what do we do until January?
  • Options
    Am expecting it to be the headline on tonight's Football Focus.
  • Options
    Am expecting it to be the headline on tonight's Football Focus.
  • Options
    A striker who doesn't score goals, maybe he's a defender.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I genuinely thought this was a fake name/person when I first read this

Also, how the hell did @WSS know about this so early

If I understand his posts correctly, he broke it, so he owns it....

Looking forward to commentators describing stepovers, etc.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    What has gotten into everyone tonight? Sheesh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So if Magennis gets injured on international duty then what do we do until January?

we'll find out on Saturday...
  • Options
    Was underwhelmed by Fosu and he looks pretty good so far.

Hope he does well and glad he sounds like he has some pace.

I think we'd be happy with this one if we had two senior strikers for him to support (at least) with Hackett being tried. I rate us as having 1 senior striker and 2 unknowns/players with potential which is a big risk to take when we are after promotion.

I am sure the balance sheet after the last two windows looks fantastic however, especially compared to our other extravagant crap buys under RD.
  • Options
    I liked him when he played for the Ramones