Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Plymouth match thread 12.08.17

Comments

• Options
    Why am I so far behind everyone?!
  • Options
    Other scores given, we cross but keeper gets it pretty easily and sets them away from the back
  • Options
    ross1 said:

HeraldLive

15:36 YELLOW CARD
    It's a harsh booking for Gary Miller. Ricky Holmes went down under minimal contact and the Scottish right-back is in the book.

Good
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Join the club mate.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

HeraldLive

15:34 Another chance!
    Carey wriggled free on the left and bent the ball across goal.

It flashed past Blissett at the near post and Jervis at the far - neither of whom could get a touch.

But it was close again.

Argyle really in the ascendancy!

Don't think so Herald Live

Home TeamPlymouthAway TeamCharlton
    Possession
    Home39%Away61%
    Shots
    Home5Away8
    Shots on Target
    Home2Away5
  • Options
    They structure an attack here, we have to cover, they get a throw attacking
    and Bauer heads it out, still argyle attack, solly and we end up with a throw.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Don't let it worry you, keep going
  • Options
    Amos long, but bauer therem, JFC fouled and we build, da silva, kashi there, he finds bauer, Solly there
    JFC and a bit disjointed, Amos gets it tho
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Get there as quick as you can mate keep going :wink: .
  • Options
    40'

Amos has it. Commentators saying that Argyle are aware of how good Fosu is and doubling up on him.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Don't let it worry you, keep going
    Push the marker at the bottom of the commentary scree as far to the right as you can, there is a little bit of lag
  • Options
    We break, Clarke to JFC
    Fosu trick, cross, and OOOh mag header just wide
    still 0-0
  • Options
    They attack down the wing, we break it down, JDS cuts inside and bursts forward, Kashi to Clarke, he finds Solly on the right, down the line to Fosu, beats Sawyer, crosses.. MAG! Just wide.

Blimey.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

40'

Amos has it. Commentators saying that Argyle are aware of how good Fosu is and doubling up on him.

Can't double up on him and Holmes I'm enjoying this
  • Options
    Plymouth attack well, and bauer header, offside luckily but an Amos bauer mix up there.
  • Options
    I was a minute behind on the commentary! Now I don't know what happened in the last minute but at least I am up to date. Sounds like somebody got punched in the head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COYR,got to start taking these chances
  • Options
    Foul by Mag. Paul Merson just took his glasses off in shock at what is happening at Stamford Bridge.

Anyway, Kashi finds Holmes, but Fox intercepts, so I guess he didn't find him. Bauer intercepts and Amos has it.
  • Options
    They talk, no description
    however Plymouth attack and bauer unconvincing
  • Options
    Solly to Mag, finds Clarke on the right, we get a throw.
  • Options
    Amos is going to cost us points until we replace him.

Reckon we have missed the boat so far and will pay for these missed chances.
  • Options
    JFC has it, square to Bauer, Plymouth closing down a bit better but we keep moving it around. They can't hack it for 90 I reckon.

Clarke, looks for Solly, lovely ball. his passing is great they say. Kashi, to Clarke, inside to Fosu... foul!? We get a FK on the edge of the box, inches from a penalty.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!