Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Lowery (RIP) Jack Jeffreys (RIP)

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad news, poor family. RIP Jack
  • Options

I can’t even begin to imagine what Jacks family are going through. Like others have said who have kids of their own - I don’t have the words to describe how this news makes me feel. Loads of love to his whole family and especially his parents. This puts everything in perspective.

I wasn’t sure whether to start a thread for people to leave a note that his parents may pick up after I saw the news on Facebook. But it may be a nice thing to do

There is a message on FB indicating that cards may be sent to Grant , Katie & family - Mr & Mrs Jeffreys, c/o BIKBBI, Riverside Business Centre, Fort Rd, Essex, RM18 7ND.

I know they would be touched & proud of how many people's lives have been touched by their beautiful boy.

I am certain that our club, regardless of who is in charge, will commemorate Jack's life once the season starts as both Tracey and Jacko were in touch with the family.
  • Options
    This is so awful, same age as my little girl who’s currently sleeping cuddling her teddy. Can’t imagine the heartbreak his family are going through. What a remarkably brave young man. Rest in peace Jack.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

It's with a heavy heart that I pass on the sad news I received tonight that little Jack lost his battle with cancer earlier today.

His dear Mum has just posted on FB that he passed away peacefully in his sleep, cuddling his teddy.

No more pain or suffering for this brave little boy who fought until the end.

Jack would have been 5 in 11 days time.

As Katie wrote : ' Fly high little man ! Give them hell up there !"

Jack Alexander Jeffreys

1/8/13 - 21/7/18 Forever 4.

And forever in our thoughts.

Sleep tight, dear little man.

Nice post Fanny - bought a tear to my eye.

RIP Jack. You deserved better from life.
  • Options
    RIP Little Man.
  • Options
    RIP Brave little man, watch over us from the Valley in the sky x
  • Options
    RIP in peace Jack.

My Friends 2 year old has stage 4 neuroblastoma hopefully the new drugs will be approved in time for him (by some pencil-necked soulless politician) to help his chances. It a cruel world.
  • Options
    RIP Jack, thoughts and prayers with the family and friends. Heartbreaking
  • Options
    Sad sad news. RIP little fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unimaginable. My heart goes out to Jack's family. God bless Jack.
  • Options
    Curbey said:

RIP in peace Jack.

My Friends 2 year old has stage 4 neuroblastoma hopefully the new drugs will be approved in time for him (by some pencil-necked soulless politician) to help his chances. It a cruel world.

SO sorry to hear that, @Curbey.

A cruel, cruel disease especially when the victim has their whole life ahead of them.
  • Options
    God bless brave little boy. At peace now. RIP.
  • Options
    What terribly sad news, RIP little fella. Family are in my thoughts and prayers, I can’t imagine how tough this illness must have been on all of them.
  • Options
    RIP little Jack

Love to his family, can’t imagine the pain they are going through
  • Options
    RIP such just cannot imagine how his family feel thoughts to all.
  • Options
    Best wishes to your friends little boy @Curbey
  • Options
    Cruel world we can live in sometimes,god bless ya little man,RIP,thoughts going out to family & friends & the special people who helped out in the care for him...
  • Options
    So sad to hear this news. My thoughts are with Jack's family. No more suffering Jack, rest in peace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Jack, such awful news.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Absolutely devastating news. Rest in peace little fella.
  • Options

It's with a heavy heart that I pass on the sad news I received tonight that little Jack lost his battle with cancer earlier today.

His dear Mum has just posted on FB that he passed away peacefully in his sleep, cuddling his teddy.

No more pain or suffering for this brave little boy who fought until the end.

Jack would have been 5 in 11 days time.

As Katie wrote : ' Fly high little man ! Give them hell up there !"

Jack Alexander Jeffreys

1/8/13 - 21/7/18 Forever 4.

And forever in our thoughts.

Sleep tight, dear little man.

Oh how terribly sad, met his Grandad at the POTY do, someone so young is just so heartbreaking. Please pass on my condolences FF.

RIP young man, thoughts with his family.
  • Options
    God how sad :frowning: Life really isn't fair sometimes and I can't imagine the pain the family are going through. RIP Jack, god bless your soul.
  • Options
    So so sad no child should have to suffer like that

I don’t know how I would cope with what the poor family face

God bless little man sleep tight no more pain now

RIP
  • Options
    Terrible news, RIP little man, an absolute hero
  • Options
    very sad news, rest in peace Jack.
  • Options
    RIP Jack
  • Options
    Sometimes you just can’t find the words.
    RIP.....Little fella......RIP
  • Options
    There can be no greater pain than losing a child - my heart truly bleeds for Jack's family.

Rest in peace dear little boy, no more pain.