Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Lowery (RIP) Jack Jeffreys (RIP)

Comments

• Options
    RIP Bradley your smile was wonderful and thanks to everyone in football who put a smile on the young lads face during his battle gives me faith in the human race
  • Options
    Football community at it's best for this young lad.

RIP and sleep tight little fella.

• Options
    R.I.P. Bradley. Thoughts and love with his family.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    So heartbreaking! My thoughts are with his parents and family and also Jermaine Defoe! A brave little boy ! RIP Bradley we won't forget you! ❤
  • Options
    Very sad news, RIP Bradley
  • Options
    How very sad, as many have said an inspiration for one so young, RIP little fella, you had so much to contend with in your short life, but WOW how brave. Sleep well with the Angels. Condolences to family and friends. xx
  • Options
    So sad.

RIP littlun.
  • Options
    He captured the heart of our nation at a time of huge division - how sad it is that he's gone now.

RIP Bradley.
  • Options
    Very sad and heartbreaking for the young boys family and friends. My niece had the same cancer which is particularly aggressive. Life can be so cruel to some people, it really doesn't get crueler than this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rip brave little fella
  • Options
    Top top lad god bless brave little man.rip.
  • Options
    Just too sad. RIP!
  • Options
    RIP Bradley
  • Options
    RIP
    Our thoughts go out to his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Brave little lad. R.I.P.
  • Options
    So sad but he was so brave and inspirational. I cant imagine the pain his family must feel, i would be numb if either of my boys had this tragic disease especially at such a young age. But his family can be proud of the amazing things he had done at such a young age, and the warmth he made others feel.

RIP Bradley. Your smile will live forever
  • Options
    RIP little fellah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP little sweetheart.
  • Options
    Won goal of the month and led the England team out. Not bad for a 6 year old.

RIP.
  • Options
    RIP. What a fantastic little guy.
  • Options
    RIP Little Bradley
    The world is a worst place without you
  • Options
    Gutted, even though this was horribly inevitable
    Thoughts with his family, and with this brave little boy.
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP. If there's one tiny positive about the whole situation is that the poor little thing was probably too young to fully understand what was going on.
  • Options
    RIP dear little lad
  • Options
    RIP little man, go fly with the angels
  • Options
    So sad. Since having children, I feel so affected by stories like Bradley's as it terrifies me to imagine the pain his family must be going through.

Seemed a lovely little kid too from the times I'd seen him on TV etc.
  • Options
    RIP Bradley.