Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Billy, the secret love child of Gio Lo Celso and Granit Xhaka
  • Options
    Laura proper screwed over Davide last night by only asking the 3 unpicked girls what they got up to

Chose not to chat to the 3 fellas so that the one who had Ekin-Su playing with his knob under the covers could tell all......although I'm guessing that'll come out given that he told all the lads straight away (before she asked him not to mention anything)

great hilarious viewing this year
  • Options
    Laura proper screwed over Davide last night by only asking the 3 unpicked girls what they got up to

Chose not to chat to the 3 fellas so that the one who had Ekin-Su playing with his knob under the covers could tell all......although I'm guessing that'll come out given that he told all the lads straight away (before she asked him not to mention anything)

Saving that for the cinema night where they watch back some clips of the show
  • Options

That will come up again, I’m sure of that 😈
  • Options
    Mrs had it on every night and it's dull af. They didn't even send postcards back to the other villas to cause rows. I'm not really sure the modern times are made for TV like this. Let's be honest, big brother would never have taken off without the carnage.
  • Options
    Another great episode tonight - that Andrew is s real piece of work

And Davide is a gift from god himself!  “That’s my line Tasha”  :smiley:
  • Options

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:
    This shit is on the same level as Pauline bleaching his hair thread. No place on a football forum.
    Yet here you are. 😆😉

It's also on my footy WhatsApp which is full of wannabe machos that got dragged into watching it by their partners, but ended up staying because it's entertaining.
    I wrongfully assumed it would be people taking about how degenerate it is. It ceases to suprise me the lack of decorum people have. Some people would shag their own mum on tv for a blast of exposure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Must admit, I’ve picked up a few tips along the way.

Next time I’m down the Millers and I’m sucking on a bird’s tits at the bar, proclaiming I’m going to ruin her, and the wife walks in, I’m just going to pretend I don’t remember doing it.
    Don’t forget to add “I licked her tit, or whatever”

the “whatever” will make it all ok

:D 

Andrew is such a Wally - no wonder she coupled up with Mr Dwarf Head
  • Options
    Who’s the new bloke they’re bringing in? Someone from a previous series by the looks of it?
  • Options
    Who’s the new bloke they’re bringing in? Someone from a previous series by the looks of it?
    Adam collard from season 4 I think. The guy that was with Zara Mcdermott and Rosie
  • Options
    Adam collard from season 4 I think. The guy that was with Zara Mcdermott and Rosie
    Yeah he was on it in 2018. As someone on twitter said 'if new viewers think Jacques is bad wait until they see Adam, he was so bad that Women's Aid had to make a statement'.

He could be good for the show, but in a way it's a bit desperate for him that 4 years after going on there and 'finding fame', he has to go back there.
  • Options
    Danica must hold the record for the amount of rejections in one series. Every single guy has said no, and now even the guy she picked from Casa amor has done the same after 2 days. 
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    It's boring as fuck now, no postcard to Casa Amor, no movie night showing what people got up to, no tweets from the public challenge, hardly any challenges at all in fact, more than half the couples don't even seem to like each other and at least 5-6 of them are basically just on a paid holiday.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Yep, needs a proper challenge ASAP to spice it up. I wonder if they are worried about stirring the pot too much after the tirade Faye went on last year and got them in trouble with Ofcom.
  • Options
    It's boring as fuck now, no postcard to Casa Amor, no movie night showing what people got up to, no tweets from the public challenge, hardly any challenges at all in fact, more than half the couples don't even seem to like each other and at least 5-6 of them are basically just on a paid holiday.
    Movie night TONIGHT!
    Davide is going to lose his shit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the mental health side of things probably has to be taken into account when a few Islanders never got over the experience and took their own lives and social media blamed the show... 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I think the mental health side of things probably has to be taken into account when a few Islanders never got over the experience and took their own lives and social media blamed the show... 
    Yet you still get people on this thread who have said billy looks like a dwarf still.. people on their keyboard are just out of order sometimes
  • Options
    Jacques who?
  • Options

• Options
    Luca is a nutjob, how can he get angry over that? Gemma should run a mile.
    I do agree to an extent, well on the subject Gemma did nothing... Although this is where the show are clever and have twisted something that was nothing and she didn't even flirt back, they just showed a little to twist things around and try to stir the pot. I agree Luca is a bit much but they set him up there, which is a bit sick if you think about it. 
  • Options
    Think we can now see why he’s on love island and not pre season training 🤣
  • Options
    Another reason to watch. Maya Jama has been announced as the new host, replacing Laura Whitmore.

There will also be two series in 2023. The first in South Africa early in the year and the second in Majorca as usual during the summer.
  • Options
    Another reason to watch. Maya Jama has been announced as the new host, replacing Laura Whitmore.

There will also be two series in 2023. The first in South Africa early in the year and the second in Majorca as usual during the summer.
    yeah agree massive sort 
  • Options
    Maya 😍 she’s my number 1