Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Can’t believe Paige has been walking around single in there for so long. Definitely the best girl in there, the new lad is lucky she fell into his lap.
  • Options

• Options
    shine166 said:

Wrong Their / There / They're. 
    Missing ‘ in mums. 

I’m out. 

Anyway - Pedant Island starts in 10 minutes. 

• Options
    Ekin-Su is going to be the first winner who steals the whole prize fund at the end. 
  • Options
    Ekin-Su is going to be the first winner who steals the whole prize fund at the end. 
    She is doing my head in.

Disappointed with Tasha though and what she was saying after her first date with the new guy.
  • Options
    It’s heating up!
  • Options
    What a load of old bollocks 
  • Options
    Whoever cast her will be rightfully very happy with themselves. She's keeping the show going, chasing every new man that comes in, causing rows, acting like none of it's her fault. She's pretty much everything you'd want as a viewer.

Most of the rest of them are dull as shit. 
  • Options
    Whoever cast her will be rightfully very happy with themselves. She's keeping the show going, chasing every new man that comes in, causing rows, acting like none of it's her fault. She's pretty much everything you'd want as a viewer.

Most of the rest of them are dull as shit. 
    She’s got to be a plant surely
  • Options
    It hasn't been mentioned on air, but Luca definitely knows she's Michael Owen's daughter. He is WAY too clingy over her after a few days.

Aside from him being into her, i don't think any of the others are that bothered about who they're currently with. Maybe Andrew with Tasha.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    It hasn't been mentioned on air, but Luca definitely knows she's Michael Owen's daughter. He is WAY too clingy over her after a few days.

Aside from him being into her, i don't think any of the others are that bothered about who they're currently with. Maybe Andrew with Tasha.
    that did cross my mind, she's giving him nothing back but he's all over her. I'm surprised her ex didn't just tell everyone

Ekin-Su is dynamite for a show like this, a producers dream - hopefully she's still there come casa amour 
  • Options

that did cross my mind, she's giving him nothing back but he's all over her. I'm surprised her ex didn't just tell everyone

Ekin-Su is dynamite for a show like this, a producers dream - hopefully she's still there come casa amour 
    I reckon he must've said something but they just didn't show it on air.
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Boring Andrew is next to get the boot - which is fair enough.
  • Options
  • Options
    Boring Andrew is next to get the boot - which is fair enough.
    They are all pretty boring this year, bar Ekin Su who is very dislikeable. Not sure why i persist with it at the moment as its awful or maybe just had its time now.
  • Options
    it's dull as anything at the moment.

Needs the other villa now
  • Options
    it's dull as anything at the moment.

Needs the other villa now
    Needs to cut it short, just do half a series noone would care. Casa amor can sometimes be good but it will be predictable or set up IMO 
  • Options
    I'm quite enjoying it but annoyed with Charlie being the most dull person on the planet and Andrew being a complete wet wank.

Ekin-Su must be a plant sent in to deliberately screw things up otherwise she is just a troublemaker

Luca is way too clingy with Gemma who just has no oomph at all

Davide makes me laugh because, if he were chocolate, he would eat himself.  

They are all an odd bunch but i wouldn't mind sharing a beer with Dami.  He seems relatively normal even if his taste in women in shocking

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jacques admitting to Paige that he was having flash backs during that challenge to fucking Gemma (who was barely legal at the time). Weird guy
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Jacques admitting to Paige that he was having flash backs during that challenge to fucking Gemma (who was barely legal at the time). Weird guy
    I appreciate him saying that he wants to be honest with her, but that was a bit TOO honest.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Enjoying Davide and Ekin the most right now. They are the only entertainment. 

Andrew & Luca turned out to be wet wipes, Jacques has a proper nasty streak that he can’t hide longer than two weeks. Gemma was doing well to dispel the spoiled brat image but she’s been weird again the last few episodes, same with Tasha but just over a longer timeframe.

Dami, Indiyah and Paige the only normal/genuinely relatable ones in there.
  • Options
    Had to hide behind the sofa during Charlie's dance last night.

Wtf was he doing?
  • Options
    Thought Marcus Maddison had gone into Casa Amor for a second there
  • Options
    This shit is on the same level as Pauline bleaching his hair thread. No place on a football forum.
  • Options
    Can't see any of the new blokes stealing a girl away from one of the guys in the main villa. Who on earth decided to cast that ginger guy? He looks about 16, clearly only in there because he's got a famous dad.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    PopIcon said:
    This shit is on the same level as Pauline bleaching his hair thread. No place on a football forum.
    Yet here you are. 😆😉

It's also on my footy WhatsApp which is full of wannabe machos that got dragged into watching it by their partners, but ended up staying because it's entertaining.
  • Options
    must admit this season is great fun to watch 😀

skyllduggery, a few loveable rogues, a guy with a face like a dwarf and some seriously bitchy girls now!  Fabulous entertainment