Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

leaked last night that a couple has walked

Probably Sam and Georgia?
    Yes it's them.
  • Options
    i clearly am missing something with Alexandra or maybe it's my tv but she doesnt look that hot as people are saying. i'm sure she's v attractive in real life, but compared to everyone else in the villa.... i dont see it. dr alex is a muppet. someone i work with has a friend who dated him for a few months over the winter. proper odd apparently and was proper full on with this girls friend, took her to meet his parents after a week or so, proper obsessed, and clinged on for dear life when she tried to call it off. Apparently before that he has worked his way around the women in the hospital he works in (no idea how?!!?!?) 'oh hell / i like cars / cup of tea'
  • Options

i clearly am missing something with Alexandra or maybe it's my tv but she doesnt look that hot as people are saying. i'm sure she's v attractive in real life, but compared to everyone else in the villa.... i dont see it. dr alex is a muppet. someone i work with has a friend who dated him for a few months over the winter. proper odd apparently and was proper full on with this girls friend, took her to meet his parents after a week or so, proper obsessed, and clinged on for dear life when she tried to call it off. Apparently before that he has worked his way around the women in the hospital he works in (no idea how?!!?!?) 'oh hell / i like cars / cup of tea'

i love alexandra's confidence. Love it when a girl proper pulls the moves on. The kind of girl that doesn't mind when your thumb goes wandering when you're getting down and dirty..

From what i hear/can tell the hospital "industry" is incredibly sexual and incesturious, like big time, threesomes orgies etc. They're all weirdly repressed.
  • Options
    Its a shame @Chris_from_Sidcup and @ValleyGary cant work alongside Ian Sterling as co-commentators on the programme, I think it would make it much better lol.

Ah, now that sounds like him. You can just see him doing that too. No doubt plays the single doctor card all round Lewisham hospital but just can't see how he does it.
  • Options
    I personally don't think Alex should get stick for not liking Alexandra, what he does need to get stick for is a) not really trying with her after she saved him and b) telling her he wants to keep his options open when he has no other options.

He'll be there until the bitter end though getting sunburnt every single day, as the boys choose during recoupling.
  • Options

I personally don't think Alex should get stick for not liking Alexandra, what he does need to get stick for is a) not really trying with her after she saved him and b) telling her he wants to keep his options open when he has no other options.

He'll be there until the bitter end though getting sunburnt every single day, as the boys choose during recoupling.

Recoupling will be fun tonight though - Jack is showing an interest in Surfer Girl | Paul is showing an interest in Laura and Alexandra

If both Surfer and Alexandra get picked before the Doctor chooses then he'll be stuck with Laura
  • Options

Recoupling will be fun tonight though - Jack is showing an interest in Surfer Girl | Paul is showing an interest in Laura and Alexandra

If both Surfer and Alexandra get picked before the Doctor chooses then he'll be stuck with Laura
    From a public vote perspective I don't think that will work out too badly for them to be honest. Jack and Dani are clear winners any way so it's a relationship of convenience that will see them through to the end and probably finish 3rd after Josh and Kaz.
  • Options

There's Steph as well.

If the producers have any sense though they'll make Alex pick last. If he gets priority and chooses a girl like new Laura who doesn't want him, then it's just a waste of time.
  • Options
    Forget about Steph as she doesnt get much air time.

Its going to be a bit of a naff recoupling too because there will no one sent home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There's Steph as well.

If the producers have any sense though they'll make Alex pick last. If he gets priority and chooses a girl like new Laura who doesn't want him, then it's just a waste of time.
    His entire stay in the villa has been a waste of time. Takes 6 weeks to find a girl that actually likes him and then he bins her off for a bird who literally just humoured his shit chat for 10 minutes.

Bloke's a lettuce.
  • Options
    Hahaha backtrack doctor love
  • Options

Hahaha backtrack doctor love

Awkward as fuck as you could tell Alexandra didnt want to know
  • Options
    She's a sort aswel . He's dropped a bollock massively . Div
  • Options
    Anyone still on his side after tonight needs their head tested.
  • Options
    Hmm looks like they'll sort everything out tomorrow
  • Options
    Alexandra is proper fit, I’ve decided.

Alex shit stirring by telling Laura about jack and new Laura. What a cunt
  • Options

Hmm looks like they'll sort everything out tomorrow

Don't have much choice really. I doubt anyone new will go in and there's 10 days left so they might as well just get on with it and enjoy the rest of their time there.
  • Options
    Can’t believe new jack has tried to pass off his rude boy accent on the fact his relative is from a remote island off South Africa. Where do they find these plums.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I'm going to the villa tomorrow at Sant Llorenc - i'm sure they might need an alternative fat bloke.
  • Options
    What Jack sees when he looks in the mirror

• Options

Can’t believe new jack has tried to pass off his rude boy accent on the fact his relative is from a remote island off South Africa. Where do they find these plums.

That half Sentolian shit or wherever it was as well? Reminded me of being back in secondary school when kids are saying they’re half Irish, quarter Italian, one eighth Maltese and whatever other else
  • Options
    I can’t even find the island he’s referring to

He definitely said off the coast of south aftrica

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_in_the_Atlantic_Ocean
  • Options
    cabbles said:

St Helena. It’s the island where napoleon was exiled to after Waterloo. He constantly wrote about what a boring shithole it was. It was so bad he rather died of stomach cancer rather than killing himself.
  • Options

cabbles said:

St Helena. It’s the island where napoleon was exiled to after Waterloo. He constantly wrote about what a boring shithole it was. It was so bad he rather died of stomach cancer rather than killing himself.
    Oh st Helena? I couldn’t understand him and didn’t hear the St bit, sounded like all one word.

Sounded more South Pacific than anything else the way he said it
  • Options
    Found myself fast forwarding through most of this week's episodes. This series as a whole has been incredibly dull compared to previous.
  • Options
    Bloke must be making a fortune off all these PA's, doing 2 a night sometimes.

• Options

Bloke must be making a fortune off all these PA's, doing 2 a night sometimes.

Mallorca to Peterborough on the same day. Talk about a come down.
  • Options
    Fair play to him, make hay while the sun shines etc.