Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Who's Chris lol
  • Options
    Paul, thats the fella!! lol! - the 30+ year old... God knows why I thought his name was Chris
  • Options
    I think Alexandra didn’t have much choice but Alex and I don’t think she is that into him.
  • Options

I think Alexandra didn’t have much choice but Alex and I don’t think she is that into him.

She literally had he choice of 3 dudes... she hardly got lumbered with him and sounded well keen. Either way, he's a bellend, she's by far the best looking one in there and I'm pretty sure had had the least work too.
  • Options
    I am now absolutely convinced Dr Alex is gay, as I said way back in the thread. My gaydar has been bleeping for weeks. How could any red blooded man who hasnt had any for at least 4-5 weeks since they've been in there not be thinking about doing anything but, especially with a woman with an arse like that!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I am now absolutely convinced Dr Alex is gay, as I said way back in the thread. My gaydar has been bleeping for weeks. How could any red blooded man who hasnt had any for at least 4-5 weeks since they've been in there not be thinking about doing anything but, especially with a woman with an arse like that!

Wants to take it slow ffs. Slow. In there, when you’ve literally got nothing else to do, all day

• Options
    Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if he 'came out'.

Guy says things are moving too fast, hold on a sec, you've been waiting for a girl for weeks, you have barely kissed and you face your back to her in bed! Things couldn't be going any slower!

You've got other guys declaring their love and asking girls to be their girlfriend after about a week, but Alex has barely touched her.

What heterosexual male is going to face his back to her after weeks of no action?

He was more into Samira as a 'friend' than he's been with Grace and Alexandra.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I dont think so, he just doesn't really connect with anyone. Bit ridiculous you would think as he is now with a proper sort he would at least dip into it or graft that side of it, although if its not in his nature he just wont.

Would love to see him proper go to the hideaway and make the most of it, kind of back to egging him on and wanting him to do well. Ultimately like my love life he will fail :expressionless:
  • Options
    Think he’s just a virgin, not gay. Alex is with a girl who is one of the few naturally good looking women in there who haven’t been fungled by some mad plastic surgeon. He has one conversation with that mega fit blonde bird and his heads turned completely like some kid.

Also, I’m glad Laura’s been dumped again. She’s the oldest girl but by far the most insecure and immature, she’ll never be happy in a relationship. She’s constantly trying to get her partner to trip up and gets stuck on throwaway comments. In a way it’s a form of being controlling, every guy who’s with her has to constantly watch what he’s saying, it’s ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think he’s just a virgin, not gay...

Yet earlier in the series, it was revealed he'd slept with 30+ AND had a threesome.

• Options

Think he’s just a virgin, not gay. Alex is with a girl who is one of the few naturally good looking women in there who haven’t been fungled by some mad plastic surgeon. He has one conversation with that mega fit blonde bird and his heads turned completely like some kid.

Also, I’m glad Laura’s been dumped again. She’s the oldest girl but by far the most insecure and immature, she’ll never be happy in a relationship. She’s constantly trying to get her partner to trip up and gets stuck on throwaway comments. In a way it’s a form of being controlling, every guy who’s with her has to constantly watch what he’s saying, it’s ridiculous.

Think its safe to say Laura has had her heart broken severely in the past and is now incredibly insecure and wary. She does drive me mad because she's always looking for validation. She sometimes looks really pretty so you can see why she gets attention but then opens her mouth and you can't help but hate her. Lucky escape for Wes who, incidentally, I think is a top bloke.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Think its safe to say Laura has had her heart broken severely in the past and is now incredibly insecure and wary. She does drive me mad because she's always looking for validation. She sometimes looks really pretty so you can see why she gets attention but then opens her mouth and you can't help but hate her. Lucky escape for Wes who, incidentally, I think is a top bloke.
    i think she looks absolutely rancid and is the worst looking girl on the programme.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Seriously some of the comments on here saying Laura looks rancid and the surfer girl looks part way through a sex change - get a grip chaps - they're all pretty much out of most of our leagues!

Not from an intellectual point of view, by the way!

FFS
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Seriously some of the comments on here saying Laura looks rancid and the surfer girl looks part way through a sex change - get a grip chaps - they're all pretty much out of most of our leagues!

FFS

Latest footage of Laura in the diary room:

• Options
    supaclive said:

FFS

Don't we all habitually shag supermodels? Or is it just me?
  • Options
    Tbf new Laura don't look too bad

• Options
    supaclive said:

FFS

they put themselves on telly to be commented on - this year is not a patch on previous years, of the current batch they aren't all unreal.
  • Options

Tbf new Laura don't look too bad

Y’all hating but she’s the hottest girl in the villa. Hands down.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alex is such a worm
  • Options
    The new Laura’s skin is buttterrrsssss
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Alex is such a worm

Dani got him spot on when she spoke to him just then
  • Options
    Alex can fuck off
  • Options
    Alex's popularity outside the villa has gone from hero (bloke we have sympathy for) to zero (complete self centered bellend)

He's a let down.

Just remember....someone that may appear vulnerable or out of their comfort zone but trying hard....might still just be a wanker if given the opportunity.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    The episode where the parents of the contestants come in could be a bit awkward this year.

We're 12 days away from the final and i think we only have 3 proper couples?
    1 couple just split up, another couple want to be together but aren't allowed, Alex doesn't want Alexandra and the rest only went in about 4 days ago.

Producers must be doing everything they can to try and beg Danny Dyer to go on there.
  • Options
    leaked last night that a couple has walked
  • Options

leaked last night that a couple has walked

Probably Sam and Georgia?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Alex's popularity outside the villa has gone from hero (bloke we have sympathy for) to zero (complete self centered bellend)

He's a let down.

Just remember....someone that may appear vulnerable or out of their comfort zone but trying hard....might still just be a wanker if given the opportunity.

Yeah and hes jibbed off the best looking and natural looking girl in there.... for the surfer who hes go no chance with. Classic banter lastnight from pointing out how everyone has different personalities, bet she was dripping after that
  • Options

The episode where the parents of the contestants come in could be a bit awkward this year.

We're 12 days away from the final and i think we only have 3 proper couples?
    1 couple just split up, another couple want to be together but aren't allowed, Alex doesn't want Alexandra and the rest only went in about 4 days ago.

Producers must be doing everything they can to try and beg Danny Dyer to go on there.

Danny Dyer has already been confirmed as going in there