Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Artificial grass fitting

2»

Comments

• Options
    Our ag looked amazing when first done but the pile is very flat now and doesn't look as good. Didn't go for a Very expensive one mind. Wouldn't recommend the co we used. AG is very convenient though
  • Options

Our ag looked amazing when first done but the pile is very flat now and doesn't look as good. Didn't go for a Very expensive one mind. Wouldn't recommend the co we used. AG is very convenient though

thanks for the info
  • Options
    Another thing to remember with dogs is their urine can make it smelly. So you either have to be disciplined and Chuck on water on it either they go or hose it with detergent/water mix every now and then
  • Options

We had a quite for artificial grass from a company called easigrass. Lovely product but 55 sq metres came in at around 5k but there was a lot of levelling out needed first. Couldn't justify the cost over re-turfing although with two dogs we were sorely tempted. Once our garden has been landscaped I can see us having it done in a couple of years.

well, after having the garden done in early September and having it re-turfed it is now looking absolutely dreadful. Looks increasingly likely that we will have to bite the bullet and have the artificial grass after all. With two dogs it looks as though turf isn't the way to go. Artificial grass is very expensive but in the long run it's going to more cost effective.

I do it but it's not cheap

when you say you do it, is that professionally?
    Yes
  • Options

I sell artificial grass at work, it looks horrible.

Lay composite decking.

My wife was studying garden design and was sent samples. The very expensive stuff is amazing, but the rest is pretty awful.
  • Options

We had a quite for artificial grass from a company called easigrass. Lovely product but 55 sq metres came in at around 5k but there was a lot of levelling out needed first. Couldn't justify the cost over re-turfing although with two dogs we were sorely tempted. Once our garden has been landscaped I can see us having it done in a couple of years.

well, after having the garden done in early September and having it re-turfed it is now looking absolutely dreadful. Looks increasingly likely that we will have to bite the bullet and have the artificial grass after all. With two dogs it looks as though turf isn't the way to go. Artificial grass is very expensive but in the long run it's going to more cost effective.

Yes
    Have PM'd you
  • Options

Yes
    Have PM'd you
    Itll cost you big time large
  • Options
    I used Carrick Landscapes in Swanley and they were very good.