Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• It must be Grigg otherwise Roland is a completely incontinent prick.

Oh hang on

Fixed that for you mate :wink:
  • No one really thought we would get someone in today did they!!

I know on paper it looks like we have had a good window, but I think we have probably made more money than we have spent!!

Clarke, approx 100k
    Marshall, free
    Reeves, free
    Fosu, small fee
    Amos, can't see the loan fee being too high

Ceballos, Watt, Tex were all undisclosed I think?
    Surely we would have got more than our outgoings for those 3?

For all you Roland doubters - hard proof that Roland has reinvested a healthy portion of the Lookman money... ffs
    Chill. A good quality striker in by 11pm and this will be out best window for years. We needed to clear out the crap.
  • Has the club shop got any mannequins it could spare to put on the subs bench on Saturday (or even on the pitch).
  • Don't panic everyone , get ready for the big reveal
  • No one really thought we would get someone in today did they!!

I know on paper it looks like we have had a good window, but I think we have probably made more money than we have spent!!

Clarke, approx 100k
    Marshall, free
    Reeves, free
    Fosu, small fee
    Amos, can't see the loan fee being too high

Ceballos, Watt, Tex were all undisclosed I think?
    Surely we would have got more than our outgoings for those 3?

For all you Roland doubters - hard proof that Roland has reinvested a healthy portion of the Lookman money... ffs
    I think you will find the Lookman money will have been used to pay the wage bill.
  • Chill everybody, Thomas Lemar has turned the Goonershite down in favour of a late bid from us.............nurse, nurse, where's my Ovaltine and tablets :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• They must have someone lined up if novak has gone
  • Can people at least wait until the end of the window before throwing toys out the pram and giving abuse?
  • We all knew someone would be sold.
    But we thought it would be Konsa or Kashi.
    Then from out of the blue it's Novak.

Thank fuck we've got Ajose, Vetokele and Watt as back up.
  • Can people at least wait until the end of the window before throwing toys out the pram and giving abuse?

Wheres the fun in that? :wink:
  • Wigan Chief Executive saying they may have 1 or 2 deals to happen before the end of the window. Video on twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• So to sum up. Novak has now gone to Scunthorpe. Watt has been flogged off to some Belgium no-hopers, whilst Vetokele also continues to ply his trade in Belgium. Ajose is on loan at Bury, Hanlan at Colchester and Umerah at Wycombe.

So that leaves us with Magennis and the young kid, Hackett-Fairchild to play up front.

Oh, and Magennis is unavailable on Saturday.

I sincerely hope there is a surprise in store for us later on tonight.

So does Karl
  • Genuinely think KR must consider Clarke as one our strikers and we'll see him up top on Saturday with Reeves number 10. Shambles tbh.
  • We won't sign anyone. Roland was worried things were going okay for once so will piss us off.
  • Other sites claiming or hinting Grigg is about to sign. Would be a definite step up if true.
  • Is this true ?? Do we have any other knowledge of this ?? Any chance this is a fake or hacked account.
  • So to sum up. Novak has now gone to Scunthorpe. Watt has been flogged off to some Belgium no-hopers, whilst Vetokele also continues to ply his trade in Belgium. Ajose is on loan at Bury, Hanlan at Colchester and Umerah at Wycombe.

So that leaves us with Magennis and the young kid, Hackett-Fairchild to play up front.

Oh, and Magennis is unavailable on Saturday.

I sincerely hope there is a surprise in store for us later on tonight.

That's a good summary. But don't forget we still have the very wonderful Karlan Ahearne-Grant.

• I wonder if we will end up with someone like Sanagoo. Would he be better than Akinde?
  • Other forums and twitter are saying its Grigg, I hope it is and also 1 other experienced striker so we have 3 in total plus Hackett-Fairchild......going to be an interesting 2 hours!!
  • Free transfer. Just shifting the wages by the looks.