Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• I am predicting Novak to go and the KR to say he expecting to get a striker in on loan before the end of the loan window.

I've said it before but I cannot believe we are going into a promotion seeking season with 1/2 strikers...
  • I am predicting Novak to go and the KR to say he expecting to get a striker in on loan before the end of the loan window.

I've said it before but I cannot believe we are going into a promotion seeking season with 1/2 strikers...

There isnt a loan window
  • Kirsty Gallagher - boom!

Loan window closes in 2 hr 40 m. We'd better hurry up.
  • Imagine being the work experience boy at sky sports news, Alex Hammond, followed by Natalie Sawyer then Kirsty Gallagher - what a life!!
  • Sh*t. Hate to admit this guys but I have been advising KR on his transfer dealings and may have misled him
  • Today work achieved sweet fa, time spent with children non existent, do I still have children?did I remember to pick them up from school?
    Time spent on CL and the Beeb checking transfer window, all flipping day, and there's still 2 hours 35 minutes left

• Surely this means we are getting another striker in
  • Sponsored links:

• KR just phoned me to see if I could play up front on Saturday.
    I told him I was dead, and not a striker, but he said my name was proper Charlton so I would want to wear the shirt.
  • It'll be that Korean bloke again. Fu Kin Nowan.

I laughed so hard at that I had to pull off the road.
    That's just sick....

I didn't even realise it was possible.
    Anything's possible in America
  • Imagine being the work experience boy at sky sports news, Alex Hammond, followed by Natalie Sawyer then Kirsty Gallagher - what a life!!

@Chef_addick you may have just described my dream job, but don't tell my wife she might think a 52 year old tea boy a bit sad
  • So who's playing up front this weekend? Billy Clarke?
  • It'll be that Korean bloke again. Fu Kin Nowan.

I laughed so hard at that I had to pull off the road.
    That's just sick....

I didn't even realise it was possible.
    Anything's possible in America
    Ugh fuck not for me it's not. What's your secret Napa?
  • Stevenage and Barnet have both signed strikers today.
  • So who's playing up front this weekend? Billy Clarke?

Stick Nabby up there, he's supposed to be able to put it up about :wink:
  • WSS said:

Jo Dodoo on his way in

I had assumed this was a joke but maybe not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stevenage and Barnet have both signed strikers today.

Let's say we signed both Akinde and Godden, I'm not convinced either are an upgrade on Novak. I don't massively rate Novak but I think he has the potential to be very decent as second choice at this level.
  • Hope we sign godden, grigg or Taylor. No excuse for not getting a decent striker in if we have sold novak
  • This is crazy, the amount of players being allowed to leave without replacements being lined up, I know I'm stating the obvious but I'm really hoping for something special to happen in the last two and a half hours for us, however we all know it probably won't, we must have at least one striker lined up.......surely?!
  • SDAddick said:

Stevenage and Barnet have both signed strikers today.

Let's say we signed both Akinde and Godden, I'm not convinced either are an upgrade on Novak. I don't massively rate Novak but I think he has the potential to be very decent as second choice at this level.
    I don't count either of them as an upgrade on Novak
  • RedChaser said:

So who's playing up front this weekend? Billy Clarke?

Stick Nabby up there, he's supposed to be able to put it up about :wink:
    Is that according to KM?
  • SDAddick said:

Stevenage and Barnet have both signed strikers today.

I don't count either of them as an upgrade on Novak
    Not so sure on that, not fussed about Novak at all.
  • We could really out do ourselves this deadline day
  • No one really thought we would get someone in today did they!!

I know on paper it looks like we have had a good window, but I think we have probably made more money than we have spent!!

Clarke, approx 100k
    Marshall, free
    Reeves, free
    Fosu, small fee
    Amos, can't see the loan fee being too high

Ceballos, Watt, Tex were all undisclosed I think?
    Surely we would have got more than our outgoings for those 3?

For all you Roland doubters - hard proof that Roland has reinvested a healthy portion of the Lookman money... ffs
  • A Do doo do
    A dah da da
    Joe's goals are killing you.