Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    I’ve got to be up at half 9 latest for a dentist appointment- looks like I’m gonna be tired.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it and hoping for an Eagles win . If Foles has the sort of game he had against the Vikings, then they have a decent chance, but the Patriots always seem to find a way to win and I think they will do so again. 27-20 New England.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Am watching in a bar in Boston. Pats land. Soaking up the atmosphere. The whole city seemed to be wearing Patriots gear all of last week. Hope to go to the victory parade if they win.
  • Options
    Pats win in dominant fashion after going 10 points down early on

Patriots 27 Philadelphia 13
  • Options
    and we're off

worst coin toss ever

Foles is looking so calm
  • Options
    Haters - please don’t bother posting.
    It is already here

Rugby players do it without the pads

Too many adverts.

Just so stop start

Seven hours for a 60 minute game.

• Options
    Great throw/catch.

9-3 Eagles.
  • Options
    Are people watching BBC or sky ?
  • Options
    BBC. The punditry hasn't been great - me and my mate have literally called all the analysis just before they do, and I've not been following all that long.

Anyone else realise that Foles has to play well, the Eagles need to pass rush, and they need to utilise the run game?!?!?! Sigh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Haters - please don’t bother posting.
    It is already here

Rugby players do it without the pads

Too many adverts.

Just so stop start

Seven hours for a 60 minute game.

Cue @bazjonster
  • Options
    That said, it's a pretty commendable job given they have to balance relative in depth analysis with layman chat.

Wtf was that coverage on Amendola though
  • Options
    Watching on the beeb as I have enjoyed their highlights show all year so they have earned it.

Nice to stop NE in the red zone again.
  • Options
    Don’t have sky sports but it’s on sky mix.

Got Josh Norman as their guest.
  • Options
    Ouch.
  • Options
    Goodnight Cooks
  • Options
    So Brady definitely played WR for the Tonbridge Tigers, thought I recognised him from somewhere
  • Options
    Should have been a td for the patriots, now great field position for the eagles.
  • Options
    What the fuck is Gareth Southgate doing on the BBC coverage?!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Modelling cardigans I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I flicked over and saw him and went straight back to sky.
    Presume he was a segment guest and is not there the whole game.
  • Options
    Had to feel sorry for Southgate, poor bloke didn’t have a clue what was going on.
  • Options
    kigelia said:

PaddyP17 said:

Modelling cardigans I think
    And he's doing a shit job of it...any correlation to his day job???
  • Options
    Beautiful
  • Options
    On the US feed, after Ertz had that big catch, they showed his wife Julie Ertz (nee Johnston) who is an international footballer (proper football) for the US women's team. She was the player of the year last year and she is absolutely brilliant. Won the World Cup (and was unlucky not to get player of the tournament) in 2015 paying center back for the first stretch in her career. She's now gone back into midfield and can't stop scoring. A real world class player.
  • Options
    Southgate avoiding any in depth questions about what he might learn. Jolly for a week in the States, can’t blame him really. Come on Eagles.
  • Options
    That INT is very, very harsh on Foles. Nearly brilliant but there we have it
  • Options
    I came in to this 99% sure the Pats would have this and the Eagles haven’t done anything to change my mind, the patriots only get better as the game goes on.
  • Options
    That was very cute.
  • Options
    Wtf did I just see.