Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

The 1000 page thread is on.

Believe

That's probably true but very very sad
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Let’s hope Airman is digging

Bowyer’s comments to Rich Cawley are being flatly contradicted by other sources. Guess we’ll see.
    If Bowyer is talking to Crawley, who is contradicting it, that would actually know? Not being argumentative but there can't be many people in the loop
    Scenario perhaps?

Cawley reads on Charltoin Life, etc that the natives are really restless.
    Thinks, ha ...... best get on the blower to Bowyer, now he's back from holiday - and see if anything's going on from his point of view.

Bow eventually returns his call and tells Cawley the bits he wants Cawley to spread around. Only those bits.
    Cawley thinks I can get six different articles out of that 2 minute phone call with Bow. Perfect.

Result: plenty of hits on the SLP website. And a plethora of new posts on CL.

• Mods should pull a hard copy and issue it as a book.

The 1000 page thread is on.

Believe

The first thousand that is.
  • I get that's what's happened with Cawley, but who is in the position to brief/leek contradicting information?
  • cant see "consensual" is even in the picture ---RD will sell 5 players---those players will be who he can get the most dosh for not who Bowyer says its OK to sell.
    Bowyer has been fed a line and either he has fallen for it or he has taken the hit because at the end of the day he will have a job for a few months and an excuse when it goes tits up.

At the moment we are in a sorry mess

What I don't understand is that LB had always said that he wasn't that bothered about management & Kewell almost had to drag him away from his fishing lakes the other season. Now he's a yes man, swallowing alk the bollox that RD feeds him & is grabbing the shittiest job in football with both hands. I thought LB would have more sense & walk......unless he has spoken to the Aussies very recently & they have assured him that eventually they will take over & he is their man.
  • Serious question.

What is being said on SE7 Valiants?
  • https://www.australianfc.com.au/

For further information:
    info@australianfc.com.au
    For information on the capital raising:
    afc@henslow.com

I know the trust wrote to them, but did they, or anyone ever receive a response?
  • Sponsored links:

For further information:
    info@australianfc.com.au
    afc@henslow.com

I know the trust wrote to them, but did they, or anyone ever receive a response?

It got lost with Royal Mail and all the season tickets.

For further information:
    info@australianfc.com.au
    afc@henslow.com

Does it really matter one ioata mate?

For further information:
    info@australianfc.com.au
    afc@henslow.com

Does it really matter one ioata mate?
    Yes. the only way to stop this ever happening again is having the trust, or some sort of fan representation at the top table. Would like to think there would at least be some dialog between the two parties
  • JamesSeed said:

I’m going to The Valley tomorrow to recover the bronze bust of Jimmy Seed that sits outside the boardroom (when it’s supposed to be sited inside the main entrance where it can be seen by fans).

The family loaned it to the club in happier times, but while this regime seems intent on wrecking the club the bust can come home, and I’ll return it once new owners are in place. It’s a small gesture, but one that I hope makes a point.

I’m aiming for midday.

Actually why don’t you phone the Press, surely it’s worth making a statement and good publicity about how the fans feel.

I think you should make the most of this opportunity?
  • If the deal with The Aussies has fallen through I would have hoped for some statement from them and reasons why
    I’m Hoping that because no statement has been given that it’s still on

The Aussies are probably still in bed at the moment, don't forget. :smile:

• Sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere, but what of the talk about Aribo and Fosu being offered new deals? Wasn't talk earlier about them being given a price tag and they were available? And then Bauer now at 2 million not 400k. Doesn't this sound a strangely positive thing?
  • is muir still in the uk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe we should all start taking medicinal cannabis or give Duchebag some.
  • Scoham said:

It’s happening... well a document has appeared on Baton 2010 Limited’s page on companies house:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07326155/filing-history/MzIwNzcxNTUxMGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

In plain English, what exactly does that imply, Scoham?

Sorry to be dense.

• Scoham said:

It’s happening... well a document has appeared on Baton 2010 Limited’s page on companies house:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07326155/filing-history/MzIwNzcxNTUxMGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

A quick delve into ‘teacher stern’s ‘sport’ dealings on their website show a few Charlton related events

- Advised the owners of Charlton Athletic Football Club in the sale of the club to Roland Duchatelet.

-Advised the purchasers of Charlton Athletic, a potential purchaser of West Ham United and a potential bidder for Southampton

- Advised on many high profile transfers between football clubs, specifically acting on behalf of the clubs, players, economic rights holders, banks or agents. Amongst many others, these include Robinho from Real Madrid to Manchester City, Jo from CSKA Moscow to Manchester City, Ramires from Benfica to Chelsea, Nigel de Jong from Hamburg FC to Manchester City, Craig Bellamy from West Ham United to Manchester City , Manuel Fernandes from Benfica to Valencia, Carl Jenkinson from Charlton Athletic to Arsenal and Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic to Newcastle United.
  • sammy391 said:

Scoham said:

A quick delve into ‘teacher stern’s ‘sport’ dealings on their website show a few Charlton related events

- Advised the owners of Charlton Athletic Football Club in the sale of the club to Roland Duchatelet.

-Advised the purchasers of Charlton Athletic, a potential purchaser of West Ham United and a potential bidder for Southampton

- Advised on many high profile transfers between football clubs, specifically acting on behalf of the clubs, players, economic rights holders, banks or agents. Amongst many others, these include Robinho from Real Madrid to Manchester City, Jo from CSKA Moscow to Manchester City, Ramires from Benfica to Chelsea, Nigel de Jong from Hamburg FC to Manchester City, Craig Bellamy from West Ham United to Manchester City , Manuel Fernandes from Benfica to Valencia, Carl Jenkinson from Charlton Athletic to Arsenal and Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic to Newcastle United.
    With Charlton being shown on their ‘client’ list
  • edited June 2018

Where's Redhenry's lot when you bloody need them !!!!

Making way for the even more powerful 'British consortium'...
  • Scoham said:

I'm guessing but does that mean one of the debentures held by one of the previous directors has been paid off? I'm most likely miles off.
  • Scoham said:

I'm guessing but does that mean one of the debentures held by one of the previous directors has been paid off? I'm most likely miles off.
    That's how I read it also, Henry. But really I wasn't sure exactly what it implied.
  • As far as far as we know we still have no CEO, no FD and only a temporary manager which all indicates to me that Duchatelet wants to sell asap.

If he was really planning to run the club next season he would have to appoint to those roles.

100%
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!