Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

BDL said:

Fuck off, I've had a liquid lunch and I'm pissed.

Hayes you utter Thunder, had hoped it had all gone under the radar.

Addicted, fuck off. (still love you though)

And I can assure you all that the info I was told came from a completely different source from Airman. So there.

As for Fanny's hot pants. I nearly had a heart attack at the thought.

Right, I'm off to sober up.

BDL said:

And I can assure you all that the info I was told came from a completely different source from Airman. So there.

Right, I'm off to sober up find my lucky sock.

So BDL, have you heard the takeover is done and you are celebrating early???
    Nah .

He's trying to blot out that picture in his head of Fanny in hot pants.

TBH, my legs are STILL better than KK's....
  • Options

How people find KK ugly I will never know I've always fancied her, even at her fatest

Sorry, is this a whoosh thing?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

How people find KK ugly I will never know I've always fancied her, even at her fatest

Sorry, is this a whoosh thing?
    No, there are some fairly unusual people on this forum.
  • Options

Just seen 410 new posts, but might not live long enough to read them all.

But there's nothing on the OS. And more importantly, nothing on the Bite-Sized thread.
    It's not happenened yet, has it? :neutral:

• Options

Rudders22 said:

BDL said:

Right, I'm off to sober up.

BDL said:

Right, I'm off to sober up find my lucky sock.

So BDL, have you heard the takeover is done and you are celebrating early???
    Nah .

He's trying to blot out that picture in his head of Fanny in hot pants.

TBH, my legs are STILL better than KK's....
    So are mine:)
  • Options
    I reckon Ellis and Roland are just gonna do a swap.

Much more need for drunken dancing up at Roker Park(sic) and Roland could see that they don't mind about their results either....
  • Options
    3blokes said:

My wife just asked me what I was doing and I said I was looking at the Takeover Thread AGAIN, and I muttered “ It’s now 485 pages long, we’ve created a MONSTER.”
    And she looked over my shoulder at my phone, and said “ No, I think that’s Kerry Katona, isn’t it?”

Your wife may have twigged when she noticed you had your dick out and one sock on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"Sunderland's most recent club accounts were released in July 2016 and showed the club’s overall debt to be at £136.6m"

Although that was 18 months ago so they will have reduced that by quite a bit since.
    So he'll give the club away for free as long as you pay him £136M :smile:
  • Options
    Addickted said:

OK - he didn't specifically mention Zyro, but did suggest we were making a signing from Wolves, before anyone had heard of Zyro.

Argue your way out of that one Irving - in sure you'll try
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

OK - he didn't specifically mention Zyro, but did suggest we were making a signing from Wolves, before anyone had heard of Zyro.

Why on earth should he? It's not a competition.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Am i the only one here who thinks this Doucher chap is on a big wind up?

I've just read back through about 15-20 pages and i can't find anything of note that he's said that would give the impression of him being in the know.

The only time he appears to say anything is when the likes of Redhenry or NLA post and he just follows up with something like "yes that's my understanding too". The guy has revealed absolutely nothing of note and won't even provide answers when questioned.

This joker knows as much as Ackworth.

Of course he is.

I tested the water with him/her last night and he could/would not answer my politely put, simple question of the nationalities of the people interested in buying Charlton.

Last time I post something remotely sensible on here again.
    He'd already answered the question though and directed you to the relevant post.

One of the bidders has been spoken about at length for some time and the other bidders language is English. Further than that he's not prepared to disclose because he's been asked not to.

No different from other ITK posters on this thread, all of whom are drip feeding the information they feel they are able to, without betraying confidences.

I've no doubt that @DOUCHER is hearing some news from inside the Club or involved in the deal as he knew about Zyro before anyone else. That's not to say his information is 100% accurate.
    No so on Zyro. I put that on CL first.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

"Sunderland's most recent club accounts were released in July 2016 and showed the club’s overall debt to be at £136.6m"

Although that was 18 months ago so they will have reduced that by quite a bit since.
    "Take on this enormous financial liability that has built up almost entirely on my watch, absolving me of any consequences for that mismanagement, and you can have a soon to be League 1 Football club for 'free'.". What a generous offer.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

Why on earth should he? It's not a competition.
    Nobody told me that - I thought this was a 'pretend journalist off' who's scooped this? Who's pieced that and everything - there's only one scoop and that's the boy burrowes , I'm just a kindly soul offering up info where I can and taking the usual flak for it - what a laugh
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Doucher mate...don’t get sucked into this messy void. Your contribution to this circus is equally as valid as others whether it’s total bollocks, near the truth or over the counter honest guv revelations.
    The truth will shine when it happens and then the ITKs or not quite ITKs can have their own thread on “I said this first” “no, I did” “my dad’s bigger than your dad and so is my willie” conversations until the RolandOut aplologises for being a total arsehole or until uddersfield get beaten.
    So until the golden day happens relax and continue to provide your titbits and look forward to the “I told you so” opportunity that may or may not happen.
    Happy dayz are coming, Happy dayz are coming, Happy dayz are coming. :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    The concept of size depends on from where your comparison starts. For example, if someone was extremely endowed and standing next to AFKA Bartram who is the father then we hit some extreme possibilities (AFKA - no offence meant).
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    But let’s not deviate from the imminent takeover thread as I think there is already one about Willie sizes and the vertically challenged.
  • Options

I really , really must wean myself off this thread.

Seems to be going well.
  • Options

I really , really must wean myself off this thread.

Or just lurk and pretend you are free of the flirtatious pull of this unrewarding thread.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Right, slightly sobered up. Apologies for my offensive language! I’m usually better than that.

Let’s all agree that we all want one thing? That’s the Rat gone from our club.

No one knows when it’ll happen, but it will happen. Regardless of what contacts we all have, who we speak to, who we hear from the only person that knows for sure isn’t in this country. Let’s face it, he is as unpredictable as @i_b_b_o_r_g sock fetish.

The most important thing is that we keep the pressure on him here and abroad.

I prefer you squiffy
  • Options

Did someone mention Kerry Katona?

And @ValleyGary still would
    It’d be liking shagging a wizards sleeve
  • Options
    BDL said:

Right, slightly sobered up. Apologies for my offensive language! I’m usually better than that.

Let’s all agree that we all want one thing? That’s the Rat gone from our club.

No one knows when it’ll happen, but it will happen. Regardless of what contacts we all have, who we speak to, who we hear from the only person that knows for sure isn’t in this country. Let’s face it, he is as unpredictable as @i_b_b_o_r_g sock fetish.

The most important thing is that we keep the pressure on him here and abroad.

Yeah your'e language was fucking terrible. Hope you had a good drink mate.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!