Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Am i the only one here who thinks this Doucher chap is on a big wind up?

I've just read back through about 15-20 pages and i can't find anything of note that he's said that would give the impression of him being in the know.

The only time he appears to say anything is when the likes of Redhenry or NLA post and he just follows up with something like "yes that's my understanding too". The guy has revealed absolutely nothing of note and won't even provide answers when questioned.

This joker knows as much as Ackworth.

You are not the only one. His only (wrong) info was 'due diligence' has not been done. Smoke and mirrors with no substance.
  • Options

I've just read back through about 15-20 pages and i can't find anything of note that he's said that would give the impression of him being in the know.

The only time he appears to say anything is when the likes of Redhenry or NLA post and he just follows up with something like "yes that's my understanding too". The guy has revealed absolutely nothing of note and won't even provide answers when questioned.

Of course he is.

I tested the water with him/her last night and he could/would not answer my politely put, simple question of the nationalities of the people interested in buying Charlton.

Last time I post something remotely sensible on here again.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

So two of our most trusted ITK posted are at complete polar opposites as to where this shower of shit episode is.

Who's your money on?

Pointed that out a while back as well - Dare I say it but even the most blinkered will end up admitting I am the only poster with cast iron facts - and I'm not even bothered about being ITK!!!!
    If you are someone that is "not even bothered about being in the know", why are you on here constantly banging on about how you are in the know ?

Tell us what you know, if you do know, or shut the &%$£ up !
    I do and i have so shove it up your ring
    You are a very good WUM which isn’t a compliment. Are you this much of a dickhead on a day to day basis? Even if you did know what’s going on you have a very strange way of communicating it. I don’t think any of you know what’s going on.
    bang on cue one one of the head up there own arse gang - how do u want me to communicate it?
    I want you to communicate it through the medium of fucking off and getting a life.
    i will not debate with you for obvious reasons
    Because you’d lose?
    Says he who wants me banned - and I'm one of the few posters on here with genuine information to offer - I'll leave it at that - no point arguing with you lot, u don't want to know
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

So two of our most trusted ITK posted are at complete polar opposites as to where this shower of shit episode is.

Who's your money on?

Pointed that out a while back as well - Dare I say it but even the most blinkered will end up admitting I am the only poster with cast iron facts - and I'm not even bothered about being ITK!!!!
    If you are someone that is "not even bothered about being in the know", why are you on here constantly banging on about how you are in the know ?

You are a very good WUM which isn’t a compliment. Are you this much of a dickhead on a day to day basis? Even if you did know what’s going on you have a very strange way of communicating it. I don’t think any of you know what’s going on.
    bang on cue one one of the head up there own arse gang - how do u want me to communicate it?
    I want you to communicate it through the medium of fucking off and getting a life.
    Because you’d lose?
    Says he who wants me banned - and I'm one of the few posters on here with genuine information to offer - I'll leave it at that - no point arguing with you lot, u don't want to know
    Share what you can then and in time you'll be proven right and people will see they can trust you/your sources.
  • Options
    How wrong can someone be?

I thought the 60+ posts I'd woken up to would be a waste of time.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Has anyone really given anything away mate

I'm pretty much 99% with NLA.

I know him and he wouldn't mug himself off on a pretty muggy thread which it has become.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Of course he is.

I tested the water with him/her last night and he could/would not answer my politely put, simple question of the nationalities of the people interested in buying Charlton.

Last time I post something remotely sensible on here again.
    He'd already answered the question though and directed you to the relevant post.

One of the bidders has been spoken about at length for some time and the other bidders language is English. Further than that he's not prepared to disclose because he's been asked not to.

No different from other ITK posters on this thread, all of whom are drip feeding the information they feel they are able to, without betraying confidences.

I've no doubt that @DOUCHER is hearing some news from inside the Club or involved in the deal as he knew about Zyro before anyone else. That's not to say his information is 100% accurate.
    No so on Zyro. I put that on CL first.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    OK - he didn't specifically mention Zyro, but did suggest we were making a signing from Wolves, before anyone had heard of Zyro.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Who's your money on?

Because you’d lose?
    Share what you can then and in time you'll be proven right and people will see they can trust you/your sources.
    Just playing devils advocate here - isn’t that what has happened? He said all of his info contradicts Airman and points to no ‘done deal’, and, well, here we are a good while later and - still no deal.

• Options
    Rob said:

I think some people have shown themselves up on this thread. The club will be sold. It will happen soon. Things are moving in the background and it will happen. I'm not ITK at all but it's going through.

Is it though?
    Might there not be a scenario where Duchatelets stubborn refusal to lower his price eventually drives all potential buyers away.
    How confident can we be that he will eventually crack and compromise?
    I get that he will continue to rack up debt if he doesn't sell, but I am dubious he will sell at a realistic price and may thereby be left holding the baby so to speak.
    Happy to be convinced otherwise.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

OK - he didn't specifically mention Zyro, but did suggest we were making a signing from Wolves, before anyone had heard of Zyro.

Regardless, I'd already said that we were signing a Polish striker.

Saying months after it was common knowledge that there is Aussie interest is hardly a scoop. As the British buyers did you not see the new icon picture? And I'm not even ITK,

Pretending you know something three months late and after saying the complete opposite isn't ITK. A WUM with a tiny bit of info is still a WUM.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Who's your money on?

Because you’d lose?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rob said:

I think some people have shown themselves up on this thread. The club will be sold. It will happen soon. Things are moving in the background and it will happen. I'm not ITK at all but it's going through.

Is it though?
    Might there not be a scenario where Duchatelets stubborn refusal to lower his price eventually drives all potential buyers away.
    I get that he will continue to rack up debt if he doesn't sell, but I am dubious he will sell at a realistic price and may thereby be left holding the baby so to speak.
    He’s rich enough certainly but I doubt he’s stupid enough to just keep paying out money that he won’t ever get back.

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Largest bid is 25mill, no one's upping their bid. That's where we are!

If accurate then this sounds like good news as, iirc your super rich uber billionaires bid that amount. Come on people get it done. RH, if you are actually in contact with the super rich folk then suggest they top up their bid with free dance classes for life as the clincher for RD please.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Who's your money on?

Because you’d lose?
    Go on.
    Offer genuine information.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Thanks for that @Redhenry Seems, to me at least, a reasonable price and close to what Deloittes valued the club in the Spivs time.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Thanks Rh.

Did Richard Murray suggest that the money / bid shouldn’t be an issue now ? If so are we close to RD accepting £25 million or was RM wrong and the sides are still miles apart ?

• Options
    Redhenry said:

That sounds a sensible bid. Sooner or later he will have to accept or, as @Airman Brown has said - he will have to put more and more money in to keep going - or run it into the ground and lose everything.
  • Options

Rob said:

Is it though?
    I don't know but I think the reason February was mentioned by murray and Keohane is because that was RD's own deadline to sell.

But it's just as likely to be as you say and that he hangs on until he gets his price, deluded as he is.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Who's your money on?

Because you’d lose?
    I have great sources, the best sources, believe me. People see them and say “how have you got such great sources?”. They’re great, the best.
    I feel like I've walked into Donald Trump's Twitter page.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!