Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1767, Pitcairn Island is sighted by Robert Pitcairn aboard HMS Swallow.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Bilko said:
    Bilko said:
    Just checked with the Clarendon and they have a Steve Dowman! who remembers him????? 
    I know bolloxbolder remembers him.
    I remember his own goal v Cardiff!
    Not sure, I thought it was against The Massives, I could be wrong.

Home to Sheff Wed 1983-84. Lobbed Nicky Johns in a 1-1 draw (Hales pen). Had a nightmare debut away to Brentford in the Milk Cup. Got torn apart by Francis Joseph.

Did score some decent goals...mainly headers including two v Barnsley in the 5-3 win.

I also remember one against Leeds on a Thursday night.
  • Options
    I like Bauer, he’ll probably travel down from Preston for the Duchâtelet leaving party (Dreisen please feel free to come too, few people would like a chat). 
    Little Tommy Dreisen hasn't left his bedroom since the last Pokémon convention in Brussels. 
  • Options
    Tommy Driesen on twitter angling for a job at Peterboro... good news with regards to a takeover being close?

just shout if mummy’s busy and if you want a lift tommy.
  • Options
    What did Driesen say? Looks like the original tweet is gone 
  • Options
    Said that he'll be happy to help Peterborough out soon if they want him - Also said to their Chairman that they paid too much for Mo Eisa
  • Options
    So it's finally happening then?! 
  • Options
    What an absolute dick, Driesen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup, can’t see it. 
  • Options
    I can't even get into his twitter link.. has anyone got it. Seems to have deleted the tweet and can't get into his twitter feed.  Hope he hasn't done it to wind up the CAFC fans. Pls let this be true 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    I’m not cheap, what a cock
    Lets be honest, he wasnt cheap, look at the rubbish he brought over when Roland first arrived, a er...fantastic keeper, some fantastic Polish guy, amazing wages....yeah that twat wasnt cheap
  • Options
    TomHards said:

Wow, speechless!
  • Options

This account's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to ThomasDriesen10's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

• Options
    The plot thickens..... Can you DM a person if you are not a follower of him?   Did he intend to DM Peterborough chairman?   
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    The plot thickens..... Can you DM a person if you are not a follower of him?   Did he intend to DM Peterborough chairman?   
    His account wasn't protected earlier, so he must have set it to private just now out of pure embarrassment 
  • Options
    The state of the Eisa comment haha. 

Didnt he recommend we pay 750k for Piotr whatever his name is as a Kermorgant ‘replacement.’

• Options
    TomHards said:

I'm not cheap...  That's embarrassing from him.  
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    The state of the Eisa comment haha. 

Didnt he recommend we pay 750k for Piotr whatever his name is as a Kermorgant ‘replacement.’

He always denies that one

Although he always distances himself from any players that have flopped here - Only ever claims that he offered us Frenkie de Jong or Naby Keita only to be rebuffed...
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    TomHards said:

Yes I'm sure Roly pays a lot to have him.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    TomHards said:

Insulting, you mean
  • Options
    950880341551697920</blockquot

• Options
    muzzy said:
    950880341551697920</blockquot

??
  • Options
    I just love the Belgian sense of humour, they are literally laugh a minute merchants.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!