Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD announces coaches to joint protest at Coventry and season-ticket policy

Comments

• Sounds to me as though sweet FA thinks that Coventry is a home match.....hence his opinion that no-one would want to join a club starting next season on negative points.

Guilty of bad wording, did not make clear I fear that a small element will try to get swindon game abandoned.

Ps you did such a great job with the Pierre Bolangi memorial garden I hope your current bitterness to the club has not got in the way of this, honest question, last I heard was that it was being moved to a different part of sparrows lane.
    What a strange thing to say.

Fanny has no "bitterness" to the club, she loves the club as do I and all the other protesters. It's because of people like Fanny who give of their time to do things like the memorial garden that this club is so special.

The only one who is spouting hate and bitterness about other fans is you.
    You state
    The worst kind of regime apologist

Yet I am the one sprouting hate and bitterness

I support Charlton not the regime,
    "bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed" is what you said. Lots of hate and bitterness there. Or are you pretending you didn't say that?

Before that you'd had a dig a CARD for an made up reason of stopping players signing in the summer.

Previously you've told fans who are unhappy to go and support Millwall.

Maybe if you had said

"I don't support the regime but I think getting the Swindon game abandoned would be a bad thing" you might have got a reasoned debate. But you didn't. You started throwing insults around and then got upset when people disagreed with your nonsense and overreactions.

Anyway, don't let me stop you leaving, you said you wanted to go, what's keeping you?
  • I'd like FA to reply to me before he goes. :smile:

I think he has embarrassed himself enough....

• Oh, but FA you're not entitled to call an individual out and not support what you've said. So please have the courtesy of answering Covered End or withdraw your accusation.

Hello :) - Where am I going?
    Coventry
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds to me as though sweet FA thinks that Coventry is a home match.....hence his opinion that no-one would want to join a club starting next season on negative points.

Guilty of bad wording, did not make clear I fear that a small element will try to get swindon game abandoned.

Ps you did such a great job with the Pierre Bolangi memorial garden I hope your current bitterness to the club has not got in the way of this, honest question, last I heard was that it was being moved to a different part of sparrows lane.

Fanny has no "bitterness" to the club, she loves the club as do I and all the other protesters. It's because of people like Fanny who give of their time to do things like the memorial garden that this club is so special.

You state

"bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed" is what you said. Lots of hate and bitterness there. Or are you pretending you didn't say that?

Before that you'd had a dig a CARD for an made up reason of stopping players signing in the summer.

Maybe if you had said

"I don't support the regime but I think getting the Swindon game abandoned would be a bad thing" you might have got a reasoned debate. But you didn't. You started throwing insults around and then got upset when people disagreed with your nonsense and overreactions.

Anyway, don't let me stop you leaving, you said you wanted to go, what's keeping you?
    Yes I said that, red mist comment, not a comment I am proud of, not one I would have made if I had not responded to your post straight after reading it, no regrets to making it.

My opinion is that disruption at matches will cause players to choose other clubs if they are wanted by more than one, as will number of previous managers, training ground, length of contract etc, cannot believe I am the only who thinks this.

Seem to recall saying that back in the distance past, all it shows is that my stance hasn't changed over the years and I do not feel that a family club is the right place for all individuals.

Who are you to tell me what I should be posting, arrogance to the extreme, that has to be the most offensive comment I have read, to be expected.

Admin/moderator please delete me from this site.

Hello :) - Where am I going?
    You still here? ;)

You state

Maybe if you had said

Yes I said that, red mist comment, not a comment I am proud of, not one I would have made if I had not responded to your post straight after reading it, no regrets to making it.

My opinion is that disruption at matches will cause players to choose other clubs if they are wanted by more than one, as will number of previous managers, training ground, length of contract etc, cannot believe I am the only who thinks this.

Seem to recall saying that back in the distance past, all it shows is that my stance hasn't changed over the years and I do not feel that a family club is the right place for all individuals.

Who are you to tell me what I should be posting, arrogance to the extreme, that has to be the most offensive comment I have read, to be expected.

So you're not proud of it and it was the red mist but you have no regrets saying it. Strange sort of apology.

Yourthinking is all over the place. When did I tell you that you shouldn't be posting? YOU SAID YOU WERE LEAVING. That's not arrogance that's just repeating what you said. Yet you pretend to take offence about something you SAID YOURSELF.

You don't need admin to delete you, you have control, just stop posting if that IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. I'm not telling you to leave, I'd actually prefer it if you stayed as when you've calmed down and stopped insulting people you might be able to add to a reasoned debate but I'm not all that bothered either way.

Just stop insulting whole groups of people, making up fanciful reasons to attack CARD and then getting upset when others disagree with you.
  • Nug said:

Well done CARD ruin any chance of signing decent players in the close season, what a fine organisation you are!

Well played, getting the excuses in early for ANOTHER squad building failure. It's clearly not the the lack of funds and the merry go round of managers that stops them joining Charlton is it?
    No, players and agents will say "I'm not joining Charlton on 12k a week because their fans organise coaches to away games. How will I be able to cope"

The worst kind of regime apologist who is blind to the damage the owner and SMT is doing but had to blame someone so picks on the people trying to save the club to defend those destroying it.
    Don't care about coaches, Swindon game is issue, you are typical of ex employees/fans director bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed if they never step foot into the valley again,

Hopefully this will get me banned from this site that has become a vindictive waste of space.
    You don't need to be banned, just don't post.

Easy really isn't it :wink:
  • i cant make Coventry but will be there for my first visit to the valley this season . its a long way from Falmouth but worth it to show my support , might even buy a ticket to the match
  • FA, there wont be any game abandonment, not so long ago they were all going on the pitch, led by a bloke on here that talked about it for weeks, of course nothing happened apart from one poor sod that looked a total prat all on his own!

I'll send you a pm,

On second thoughts :blush:
  • edited March 2017
    a

I'd like FA to reply to me before he goes. :smile:

You tried to monopolize the meeting, you kept interrupting, others wanted to ask about other issues but you would not give it a rest, had the misfortune of being within earshot of you, was not the only one around that area who wished you had walked out.

My opinion, you have got your answer, you will criticise it but get no response
    God, I bet you hate Paxman interviews then!

• WSS said:

Not sure you can PM yourself.

Deffo not me mate, I hate fishing!
  • Sponsored links:

You state

Maybe if you had said

Players only care about their pay packet, they could not give a flying about the protests.
  • What fun.

Fellow Charlton supporter sees red mist over some CARD announcement about protests.

Makes some unfortunate comments and the. tries to get themself banned.

Hasn't actually done enough to get banned so in the interests of free speech will almost certainly (haven't checked here) not get banned unless goes even more extreme over a longer period.

Protesting against the protests.

• edited March 2017
  • I hope we can take decent numbers. It's a bit late for many it being the Easter weekend and that.

I'll be there with Roo and my dad who comes from Coventry but will isn't a big sky blues fan as he used to play decent standard (now would be pro) rugby. We have tickets together and the earlier we get to hear what's going on the better to arrange one of the two days we are with him over Easter.
  • edited March 2017
    I hope it's a slightly late celebration given Henry's April 18th deadline :)
  • Any idea what time the protests will start? I want to book my train ticket today.