Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD announces coaches to joint protest at Coventry and season-ticket policy

Comments

• Options
    Any chance of a CARD coach detouring via Wadhurst ?

Don't think Mr F could manage the drive yet...

;-)
  • Options
    WSS said:

Can't believe CARD are calling for a boycott of season tickets for the second year running.

Same here. They don't need to ask people to boycott when Katie's doing CARD's work for them.
  • Options
    Match tickets bought, but in true Charlton style we'll be taking the CrossCountry train from Basingstoke direct to Coventry
  • Options
    Delay my ST purchase till after the last home game - what ? And miss out on 6 months of free CAFC Player.
    It's a tough call
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

Match tickets bought, but in true Charlton style we'll be taking the CrossCountry train from Basingstoke direct to Coventry

Can you grab the number for me please mate.
  • Options

CatAddick said:

Can you grab the number for me please mate.
    The train, or the phone number of the Doris' on their way to Newcastle for the weekend?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Officer Dibble
  • Options
    Going to fetch the popcorn.
  • Options

Nug said:

Well done CARD ruin any chance of signing decent players in the close season, what a fine organisation you are!

Well played, getting the excuses in early for ANOTHER squad building failure. It's clearly not the the lack of funds and the merry go round of managers that stops them joining Charlton is it?
    No, players and agents will say "I'm not joining Charlton on 12k a week because their fans organise coaches to away games. How will I be able to cope"

The worst kind of regime apologist who is blind to the damage the owner and SMT is doing but had to blame someone so picks on the people trying to save the club to defend those destroying it.
    Don't care about coaches, Swindon game is issue, you are typical of ex employees/fans director bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed if they never step foot into the valley again,

Hopefully this will get me banned from this site that has become a vindictive waste of space.
    CARD and CAST are causing a major split in the fan base and the silent majority have had enough of their antics
    So what if the Coventry game gets abandoned cause of the antics of the home fans. Are you going to blame Card and the trust for that?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Nug said:

Well done CARD ruin any chance of signing decent players in the close season, what a fine organisation you are!

Well played, getting the excuses in early for ANOTHER squad building failure. It's clearly not the the lack of funds and the merry go round of managers that stops them joining Charlton is it?
    No, players and agents will say "I'm not joining Charlton on 12k a week because their fans organise coaches to away games. How will I be able to cope"

The worst kind of regime apologist who is blind to the damage the owner and SMT is doing but had to blame someone so picks on the people trying to save the club to defend those destroying it.
    Don't care about coaches, Swindon game is issue, you are typical of ex employees/fans director bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed if they never step foot into the valley again,

Hopefully this will get me banned from this site that has become a vindictive waste of space.
    Was this satire?

If not, then I'm afraid you probably won't get your wish to be banned - it's only the other Forum and Sue Parks that ban people for simply disagreeing.

Edit:

Also, assuming your post wasn't a childish hit and run, could you explain what you meant please? Genuinely intrigued to know how you think CARD will derail our summer transfer activity.
  • Options

Nug said:

Try Harder, Here's a Bit of Bing and Satchmo for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxYS_zVByg
  • Options

Nug said:

That's funny, I had a letter from the club yesterday which started "We've missed you!".
    They said they missed me too, now I don't know what to think
  • Options

Nug said:

Oooh, touchy.

As I thought you have an agenda. So much hate for other Charlton fans coming from you.

And now you want to be banned so you can run to your "friends" and play the martyr. If you don't want to be here then don't come here, simple, but no, you have to have a big "look at me, look at me, I'm being oppressed" tantrum.

Laughable like all your other posts.
    Different views to you, cannot believe how pathetic your posts are, no hidden agenda, no telling others just had enough and have tried to delete account but cannot locate, yes a e mail has been sent requesting deletion
  • Options

Nug said:

Oooh, touchy.

As I thought you have an agenda. So much hate for other Charlton fans coming from you.

And now you want to be banned so you can run to your "friends" and play the martyr. If you don't want to be here then don't come here, simple, but no, you have to have a big "look at me, look at me, I'm being oppressed" tantrum.

Laughable like all your other posts.
    Different views to you, cannot believe how pathetic your posts are, no hidden agenda, no telling others just had enough and have tried to delete account but cannot locate, yes a e mail has been sent requesting deletion
    Someone's tired.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Don't think you have said anything to get yourself banned on here @FishingAddick , good to hear from the silent majority, in fact if we heard more from them thier views would not be silent and we may all be able to discuss matters as grown ups more often.

I have a different view to you but have no hatred or anger towards you.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Nug said:

CARD and CAST are causing a major split in the fan base and the silent majority have had enough of their antics
    So what if the Coventry game gets abandoned cause of the antics of the home fans. Are you going to blame Card and the trust for that?
    If the Coventry games does get abandoned my understanding is Coventry will be found responsible and suffer the penalty possibly points deduction a precedent to what will happen if Swindon game abandoned.
  • Options
    Pretty talkative for a member of the silent majority, aren't you...
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

If the Coventry games does get abandoned my understanding is Coventry will be found responsible and suffer the penalty possibly points deduction a precedent to what will happen if Swindon game abandoned.

And this relates to our transfer dealings how?

• Options

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

Why, pray tell, would the Swindon game get abandoned ?
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

Why, pray tell, would the Swindon game get abandoned ?
    Abandoned by Swindon fans because we would not allow Ajose to play against us? :-)
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

No action or recommendation from CARD has ever to be get a game. I suspect that is unlikely to change.