Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Utd tickets not arrived

2»

Comments

• Options
    If my advice has helped you get sorted, your beer time will be eaten into even more looking for me to buy me a pint :wink: .

Ticket office closes at 1pm on a Thursday lol. They have emailed and my tickets are now waiting for me at the away end.

Where are we pre match drinking? Gladly get a beer in
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

robroy said:

Highly inconvenient having to pick up on the day and eat into my beer time!

Only time I have done it online to avoid the call centre cost's, won't be doing again.

If my advice has helped you get sorted, your beer time will be eaten into even more looking for me to buy me a pint :wink: .
    Messes the quote bit up on the phone. See above
  • Options
    clive said:

On at least 4 occasions this season the ticket office has messed up my transactions for away matches. Each time i have chosen the ticket collection option,twice the tickets were posted to me,once my ticket was'nt in the shop awaiting my collection so was handed a ticket from the remaining tickets for sale & on another occasion was told they had posted it to me in error but after a long argument they found my envelope in the wrong pigeon hole.
    The ticketing system is a complete shambles & the staff are either incompetent or disintrested in solving the issues.

Perfectly in keeping with the way the rest of the club is run then
    :(
  • Options
    4 of us going up without tickets - will be in walkabout in town if anyone fancies - there for the night too - we'll be the well dressed geezers ...
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

4 of us going up without tickets - will be in walkabout in town if anyone fancies - there for the night too - we'll be the well dressed geezers ...

To be fair "well dressed" in Sheffield could simply mean wearing matching shoes.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

J BLOCK said:

To be fair "well dressed" in Sheffield could simply mean wearing matching shoes.
    Maybe the Douchbag should have bought one of the Sheffield clubs then so as not to look out of place.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Paying on the day avoids these problems.

Elfs, don't know if your ticket agency does train tickets as well as match tickets but I've got some going free. I'm driving up now.

I'd take you up amigo but I'm at Gatwick going to Prague on a groundhop and beer tasting weekend.
    Do you use the word amigo in real life or just on the internet?

Why?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Paying on the day avoids these problems.

Elfs, don't know if your ticket agency does train tickets as well as match tickets but I've got some going free. I'm driving up now.

I'd take you up amigo but I'm at Gatwick going to Prague on a groundhop and beer tasting weekend.
    Do you use the word amigo in real life or just on the internet?

No, he uses it in real life as well. Usually after the words "can you buy me a beer please"
    No, I use the term best friend.