Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Who at the Valley 1974 posters - Signed by Roger Daltrey - Museum fund raiser

Comments

• Options

@DaveMehmet you case you are still interested

Thanks Ben, as I said my wife paid quite a bit for me on a meet and greet with him at the o2 a couple of years ago, that included a signed poster. Not sure she'd be too impressed if I bought another!
    I'll swap you a poster for all that Charlton paperwork you stole from the skip. Serious offer.
    Go on then. I'd prefer an A3 one if there's any left but happy with either.
    An A3 poster is yours, thanks so much.
    Thank you mate, it does belong in the museum to be fair.
    It does but for looking after it for 25 years you deserve something.

I'll inbox you about how to collect or do you want to drop off at the Valley?
    If only he had looked after himself for the last 25 years. Is there a place for him in the Museum as well? :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2017

@Henry Irving can you put me on the waiting list for an A3 print please? Mrs Otto is a huge fan, so it's a way to earn a few brownie points!

How much of a fan? ;)
  • Options
    Not sure on cost of postage to Dubai yet will get back to you with the price
  • Options
    Waiting list for an A2 please, gutted only just seen this thread.
  • Options
    Damn - missed it - waiting list please - I'll happily pay for whatever is going
  • Options
    I want to know what Dave Mehmet nicked out the skip?
  • Options

I want to know what Dave Mehmet nicked out the skip?

A couple of old carpets and some bricks.
  • Options

@Henry Irving can you put me on the waiting list for an A3 print please? Mrs Otto is a huge fan, so it's a way to earn a few brownie points!

Will need a lot more than that Mr Otto.
  • Options

I couldn't remember if it was this or the 76 concert that held the record for he loudest ever concert. Looked it up and didn't realise that the record has been broken several times since 76.

Finally, found something that Roland & Katrien hasn't improved on, with their house music.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @lancashire lass
    @dponsford23
    @alextheaddick80
    @sammy391
    @red10
    @ricky_otto
    @Onlyme

Thanks, I have you all down on the waiting list.
  • Options

@lancashire lass
    @dponsford23
    @alextheaddick80
    @sammy391
    @red10
    @ricky_otto
    @Onlyme

Cheers Ben.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Also need to say a big thanks to Roger Daltrey for signing all the posters. He has a lot of demands on his time and is still touring with the Who so it was very good of him to help us.

And also to the contact we have who shall remain unnamed but who I'm sure will read this. It would have been easy to say "no, he's too busy" but he went out of his way to help as he has in the past. Many thanks

I'm going to see them at the RAH next month.
  • Options

Also need to say a big thanks to Roger Daltrey for signing all the posters. He has a lot of demands on his time and is still touring with the Who so it was very good of him to help us.

And also to the contact we have who shall remain unnamed but who I'm sure will read this. It would have been easy to say "no, he's too busy" but he went out of his way to help as he has in the past. Many thanks

Can only echo this 100%

A massive thanks to our fantastic contact who has taken time out and got a real A List star to sign some posters for us.
  • Options

@lancashire lass
    @dponsford23
    @alextheaddick80
    @sammy391
    @red10
    @ricky_otto
    @Onlyme

Am I not on it?
  • Options

@lancashire lass
    @dponsford23
    @alextheaddick80
    @sammy391
    @red10
    @ricky_otto
    @Onlyme

Am I not on it?
    You are now
  • Options

@lancashire lass
    @dponsford23
    @alextheaddick80
    @sammy391
    @red10
    @ricky_otto
    @Onlyme

Am I not on it?
    You are now
    Thanks
  • Options
    If there is any space on the waiting list, i'd love to be included for an A2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 posters were posted today special delivery so they will be with you before 1pm tomorrow and will require a signature.
  • Options
    Cheers Henners look forward to receiving mine, a good amount of money raised for the Museum!
  • Options
    Poster has just arrived - terrific stuff!! Thank you to all involved!
  • Options
    Got mine, thanks to Henners and all concerned, bloody marvellous.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Got mine, thanks to Henners and all concerned, bloody marvellous.

@charltonnick @cafc999 did all the work.

Glad that you're pleased with it.
  • Options
    Received, with thanks.
  • Options
    Collected mine last night, superb! Thanks to everyone who made it possible. A pleasure to support the Museum in its fundraising too.
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning. Fantastic item, can't wait to get it framed and put up (wife's not quite as enthusiastic though!)

Cheers Ben.