Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Who at the Valley 1974 posters - Signed by Roger Daltrey - Museum fund raiser

Comments

• Options

@DaveMehmet you case you are still interested

Thanks Ben, as I said my wife paid quite a bit for me on a meet and greet with him at the o2 a couple of years ago, that included a signed poster. Not sure she'd be too impressed if I bought another!
    I'll swap you a poster for all that Charlton paperwork you stole from the skip. Serious offer.
    Go on then. I'd prefer an A3 one if there's any left but happy with either.
    An A3 poster is yours, thanks so much.
  • Options

Put me down for an A2 version Henry

As a newish member of here you'll need someone to vouch for you : - )

A2 is yours
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I'd like one in A3 please.

I'll get it collected from the museum if that's OK - or at Tuesday's game?

Sure,

Saturday might be a bit too soon but Tuesday should be OK
    Tuesday is perfect. I'll transfer funds this pm
    I'll leave it at the training ground for you : - )

Not sure we'll ever pick it up then.....

#itsohsoquiet
  • Options
    We now have remaining for sale

TWO A2 posters

TWO A3 posters
  • Options

Thanks Ben, as I said my wife paid quite a bit for me on a meet and greet with him at the o2 a couple of years ago, that included a signed poster. Not sure she'd be too impressed if I bought another!
    I'll swap you a poster for all that Charlton paperwork you stole from the skip. Serious offer.
    Thank you mate, it does belong in the museum to be fair.
  • Options

Thank you mate, it does belong in the museum to be fair.
    It does but for looking after it for 25 years you deserve something.

I'll inbox you about how to collect or do you want to drop off at the Valley?
  • Options
    put me down for a A3 if there are any left ,
  • Options
    I am up for an a2 if one is left. Can do bank transfer or pay pal
  • Options
    Henry, can you put me down for an A2 if you still have one.

I will need it sent to Dubai unless KM can drop it off!
  • Options

I am up for an a2 if one is left. Can do bank transfer or pay pal

Yes, We should have an A2 left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    floyds1 said:

put me down for a A3 if there are any left ,

Last one for now
  • Options

Henry, can you put me down for an A2 if you still have one.

I will need it sent to Dubai unless KM can drop it off!

I think you have the last one but will Check
  • Options
    Please put the Lass on the waiting list preferably A3 but A2 if no A3
  • Options

Please put the Lass on the waiting list preferably A3 but A2 if no A3

done
  • Options

Thanks to a close friend of Roger Daltrey and to @cafc999 we have 16 posters from the Who's concert at the Valley in 1974.

These are NOT original posters but reprints but have been signed by the lead singer of The Who, Roger Daltrey.

We have eight approximately A2 and eight approximately A3 signed posters. (See size chart below).

A2 Posters are £100 plus £10 postage and packing in UK

A3 posters £70 plus £10 postage and packing in UK

Overseas P & P rates available on request.

Buyers can collect from the museum in person in which case packing will be £2 for the tube. We aren't selling these posters in the museum shop to callers

All posters will be sent in tubes via special delivery.

We are offering these posters to Charlton Lifers first as that was the arrangement with Roger. In the unlikely event that any remain we will sell them on Ebay.

First come first served.

As ever please only say you are going to buy if you have the money and intend to pay. Not time wasters please.

Payments to

Charlton Athletic Museum
    Nat West Bank
    sort code 60 16 03
    Account number 7377 2593

Please put The Who and your real and CL name in the payment details

Size Width x Height (mm) Width x Height (in)
    A2 420 x 594 mm 16.5 x 23.4 in
    A3 297 x 420 mm 11.7 x 16.5 in

Thanks for your support. The money raised goes towards purchasing, preserving and presenting items for your museum.

Photos to follow

@charltonnick @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT @Stig Can we have a sticky please.

I have a large , signed Diego Poyet pic if the Museum would like it ....
  • Options

Thanks to a close friend of Roger Daltrey and to @cafc999 we have 16 posters from the Who's concert at the Valley in 1974.

These are NOT original posters but reprints but have been signed by the lead singer of The Who, Roger Daltrey.

We have eight approximately A2 and eight approximately A3 signed posters. (See size chart below).

Buyers can collect from the museum in person in which case packing will be £2 for the tube. We aren't selling these posters in the museum shop to callers

We are offering these posters to Charlton Lifers first as that was the arrangement with Roger. In the unlikely event that any remain we will sell them on Ebay.

First come first served.

As ever please only say you are going to buy if you have the money and intend to pay. Not time wasters please.

Payments to

Charlton Athletic Museum
    Nat West Bank
    sort code 60 16 03
    Account number 7377 2593

Thanks for your support. The money raised goes towards purchasing, preserving and presenting items for your museum.

Photos to follow

Did we sell it to you?
  • Options
    Thanks Henry, I will send you the money from Dubai this weekend can you let me know the P&P so I can add that in.
  • Options

Thanks Henry, I will send you the money from Dubai this weekend can you let me know the P&P so I can add that in.

@charltonnick , how much do you make it?
  • Options

First come first served.

Payments to

Charlton Athletic Museum
    Nat West Bank
    sort code 60 16 03
    Account number 7377 2593

Photos to follow

Did we sell it to you?
    Err, yes.

Seemed like a good idea at the time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could you put me down on your waiting list please for 1 A2 print? Hopefully you can get hold of a few more - an excellent cause!
  • Options

Could you put me down on your waiting list please for 1 A2 print? Hopefully you can get hold of a few more - an excellent cause!

will do
  • Options
    Excellent auction to a much loved band.Excellent work, well done Henry and co.

I imagine if Roger ever came down to the Valley\museum, there would be more fans down there than on a match day. Make a great fund raiser for the museum, I bet he could tell a tale or two.
  • Options

Excellent auction to a much loved band.Excellent work, well done Henry and co.

I imagine if Roger ever came down to the Valley\museum, there would be more fans down there than on a match day. Make a great fund raiser for the museum, I bet he could tell a tale or two.

He's a gooner but if he wants to do an evening with Roger Daltrey we'd think about it. Maybe ask @Fanny Fanackapan to organise it though
  • Options
    Hi @Henry Irving , if possible can you pop me on the waiting list for an A2 print ... thanks
  • Options
    Hi Henry waiting list for A2 please. Saw this too late. Bugger !
  • Options
    I couldn't remember if it was this or the 76 concert that held the record for he loudest ever concert. Looked it up and didn't realise that the record has been broken several times since 76.
  • Options
    red10 said:

Hi Henry waiting list for A2 please. Saw this too late. Bugger !

You can have mine for £150.

Joke
  • Options
    @Henry Irving can you put me on the waiting list for an A3 print please? Mrs Otto is a huge fan, so it's a way to earn a few brownie points!