Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

Comments

• Options
    Day coach just crossed into France.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm enjoying the Belgium 20's 'war-time telegram' style of communication.

"Jean has a long mustache"

"Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone"
  • Options

Smithy said:

Protests look great but has made no

Smithy said:

Protests look great but has made no waves in terms of media interest sadly

I wouldn't jump the gun on that @Smithy
    Really hope you're right on that, but in terms of the general public I don't think anyone has heard of this protest. I'm basing that on my mates who I've talked to tonight who are active on social media and support arsenal etc
  • Options

Uboat said:

I'm enjoying the Belgium 20's 'war-time telegram' style of communication.

"Jean has a long mustache"

"Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone"
    Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor

• Options
    Oops apparently my comment didn't post. According to my mates who don't support charlton and are active on social media they have heard nothing of this protest
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Smithy said:

Oops apparently my comment didn't post. According to my mates who don't support charlton and are active on social media they have heard nothing of this protest

Doesn't matter. It wasn't done for a UK audience. Roland heard about it.
    Not wrong. Hopefully his protest has got to him. The only point I was making is that when big protests had taken place previously they had all heard of them and it had led to widespread media coverage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm with you guys in spirit but sadly not in person. I hope everything has gone well and I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this thread.
  • Options
    Day coach now at Eurotunnel control point - hopefully we've managed to sneak into the earlier departure...
  • Options
    Day coach safely on board Le Shuttle, and running 90 minutes early :-)
  • Options
    Load of b@llacks
  • Options
    cabbles said:

To all who went

Thank you. Having gone to Northampton and seen yet another disgusting performance under the RD era, I don't know how much more of it all I can take.

RD and KM are gradually eating away at my soul. I don't think I've hated 2 people more than I do these 2.

I want them out of my life. I hope this is the beginning of the end for them

I could not agree with you more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great work to all who made it to Belgium. I'm up in the Lake District and after full-time heard the result and felt down as usual lately. Just logged in and read this thread and feel so much better. So chuffed that all of you fantastic fans have put in a shift to stand proud representing OUR club. Feel so proud of you all for your efforts. Safe journey home boys and girls.
  • Options
    Apologies if mentioned already, but any actual contact or sightings of Roland or did he take heed of the notice protestors would be in town and stay indoors?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Smithy said:

So far it's been heavily previewed in the Guardian and the Independent. It's now in the Evening Standard on-line. BBC and ITV crews were out there covering the protest, as well as 442 magazine. I think many football fans will get to know about it in the next few days.
  • Options
    Day coach at Folkestone services. We're being treated to KR's increasingly desperate excuses...
  • Options
    No ifs no buts!!! Love it
  • Options
    Come on, own up...Who's the wally singing 'we want Charlton out' in the video :blush:
  • Options
    Anders was in De Kanarie on Friday night and spent some considerable time chatting with Charlton fans.

RD was seen in the upper west tribune today watching the match, but did not make his usual after-match appearance on the Revue, where 40 or more CAFC were waiting to greet him.