Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    Charltonesque capitulation
  • Options
    Neither penalties were penalties imo but I don't even care.

Football is awesome.
  • Options
    When are PSG marching down the Champs Elysee in protest against their owners and Management?
  • Options
    To any of the Barca fans that left early :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    First looks fair enough as a penalty, second is a blatant dive, but FIFA and UEFA have shown zero interest in clamping down on it, so players will continue to do it.
  • Options
    Lineker et al. swerved discussing that penalty decision!
  • Options
    Second was a dive and Suarez went down clutching his throat as if he'd been strangled. Great player but utter wanker.
    Loads of Barça fans driving round the town honking their horns now. Gutted.
  • Options
    First penalty was a penalty, second one was very dodgy, but what a game
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    First one was absolute certain penalty. Watched the second one about 4 or 5 times from two different angles. From the first angle, which was closer to the refs view, it looks a definite penalty every time I see it. From the second angle it looks very soft.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    They were always going to come close but didn't expect Barca to actually do it - even more so after PSG scored.

I guess its a shame there was the usual iffy penalty incidents though but the ref must have been under huge pressure from the home players and crowd.
  • Options
    Di Maria looked like he should have had a penalty when he was clean through. That would have made it 3-2 but they didn't even show a replay of it.
  • Options
    jams said:
    Did Tony Watt take the penalty?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Barcelona and soft refereeing decisions go hand-in-hand. Every season it's the same old story.

Guess UEFA need the viewership of the biggest club left in the cup.
  • Options
    Best comback ever, unless anyone I'm not aware of come back from 5-1 down :-)

Fair play for the link on the 6th. Thought it looked a clear offside but he got it spot on
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Di Maria looked like he should have had a penalty when he was clean through. That would have made it 3-2 but they didn't even show a replay of it.

I thought this was just a hilarious miss tbh
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

20,000 Napoli fans were in the stadium 5(five) hours before kickoff !!!

They need to get a life....5 minutes at the Valley is long enough, are there no decent pubs in Naples.
  • Options
    So......is it Barca or Real Madrid who will be the hot ball in the next round draw?
  • Options
    Joke result really, dont like either team but Barca gifted it imo. Bunch of cheats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Joke result really, dont like either team but Barca gifted it imo. Bunch of cheats

This. They should have played the game in Italy then the corrupt result would have been complete.
  • Options
    jams said:
    Was that the first or second penalty?
  • Options

So......is it Barca or Real Madrid who will be the hot ball in the next round draw?

Are you accusing UEFA / the FA and every single other Football Association that runs a competition that draws are fixed?
  • Options

jams said:
    Makes my blood boil, as one of the posters underneath that clip says both those examples are everything that is wrong with football.

And as for Suarez I hope someone really does do him in a game that ends his career.
  • Options

Are you accusing UEFA / the FA and every single other Football Association that runs a competition that draws are fixed?
    Yes.......
  • Options

Yes.......
    Guess your gonna come out with the mental comment that rain is WET next? ;)
  • Options

jams said:
    Neither. That was the incident midway through the 2nd half when Suarez was booked for diving.
  • Options
    Cheats. Ref favours the bigger club, shocker.

Di Maria should have had a pen & no way was Suarez's dive a pen.

So even if PSG had missed their pen, it should have been 5-1 & probably would have been 5-2.
  • Options
    Monaco v Man City.
    If tonight's game is even half as good as the first leg we're in for a treat.