Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Options
    A couple of questions:

- why was Tony Watt wearing a heart rate monitor?
    - why does KR have to consult Richie Barker every time a thought comes into his head?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In a lot of games, w have conceeded a goal that has been preceeded by a miss - score and it looks different but some players miss a lot more than they score. We have a team of em! Happy days!
  • Options
    Can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.
  • Options

Feels like a real low tonight

Similar feeling to franchise at home last year.

I think we've all finally accepted that we have failed once again.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

8 minutes until we dance...

Isn't the dancing after the game?
    Why wait?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpCLxnVpgbo
  • Options

Seven clean sheets this league season. We need to stop conceding goals.

The signings in January were pathetic. We needed a good striker and we needed a creative midfielder. We got neither and we still have the same issues. We are putting our faith in rookie from arsenal to solve both of our problems.

I don't think we are improving. We've changed our approach which makes us better on the eye but we arent taking the game to other teams.

We look to physically weak for this division.

Another sending off which means we will have to play someone out of position because we have only got right back in the squad.

Absolutely pathetic. We are being let down by our manager, players and those other lot.

And we sold our best player, who was also our top scorer. And Roland conned KR with Watt - "You need a striker, here's one I've paid for already, off you go."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A couple of questions:

- why does KR have to consult Richie Barker every time a thought comes into his head?

1. It was a pacemaker.
    2. Because he hasn't a scooby.
  • Options

Similar feeling to franchise at home last year.

I think we've all finally accepted that we have failed once again.
    Believe that the majority came to that conclusion some time ago.
  • Options

A couple of questions:

1. It was a pacemaker.
    If he doesn't manage to arrest the slide, we may be forced to reassess Karel Fraeye's seemingly unshakeable hold on the position of Worst Footballing Manager/Coach/Laundry Basket Passenger in the History of Football Ever...
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    RedChaser said:

Can't wait to hear from KR how it was all the refs fault. Or maybe the players. Will he go full Pardew and blame the fans? Or maybe he will make us all love him by blaming Roland!

If he does Canters, that will definitely seal his fate and pay off.
    Sure but at least the fans will stop calling him a scouse gobshite.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Decided to stay in and vote with my feet tonight. Last home league game I missed was Spurs in Apr 2007, so nearly ten years. I really enjoyed the Man City v Monaco game on BT, so didn't miss it at all.

Although I'm included in the official attendance, the club will know the true attendance and the number of season ticket stayaways. Last seasons stay-aways became this seasons lapsed season ticket holders, so they will be getting an indication on how many more will not renew next season. If they are bothered, which I very much doubt, they have been served notice. The Restaurant hasn't moved, but the food is shite, the service is shite and the atmosphere is shite, so customers are dwindling away. I wouldn't be surprised if there are cockroaches in the kitchen.

Can the true attendance be disclosed by a FOI request?

Are you going to renew next year?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Decided to stay in and vote with my feet tonight. Last home league game I missed was Spurs in Apr 2007, so nearly ten years. I really enjoyed the Man City v Monaco game on BT, so didn't miss it at all.

Although I'm included in the official attendance, the club will know the true attendance and the number of season ticket stayaways. Last seasons stay-aways became this seasons lapsed season ticket holders, so they will be getting an indication on how many more will not renew next season. If they are bothered, which I very much doubt, they have been served notice. The Restaurant hasn't moved, but the food is shite, the service is shite and the atmosphere is shite, so customers are dwindling away. I wouldn't be surprised if there are cockroaches in the kitchen.

Can the true attendance be disclosed by a FOI request? <</b>/blockquote>

FOI only apply to public sector organisations, unfortunately....

• Options

A couple of questions:

1. It was a pacemaker.
    If he doesn't manage to arrest the slide, we may be forced to reassess Karel Fraeye's seemingly unshakeable hold on the position of Worst Footballing Manager/Coach/Laundry Basket Passenger in the History of Football Ever...
  • Options

I agree. I have no idea why this feels worse than the last few weeks but it just does.
    It's because with this manager and these players we should be winning. if we lose then it's them that's let us down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was an absolute pathetic 95 mins of football. What do they do in training all week? Other than Mavididi who looked like he actually wanted it , the rest were a total disgrace.

When you think it cannot get any worse we churn out that. Actually debating throwing my ST in bin and being done with it

• Options

Can't wait to hear from KR how it was all the refs fault. Or maybe the players. Will he go full Pardew and blame the fans? Or maybe he will make us all love him by blaming Roland!

I can wait. Until June.
  • Options
    Went tonight. Wish I hadn't. Team looked strong on paper. Mavidivi was lively. Holmes put in a shift. Thought Rudd was ok. A couple of nice bits of play, but nothing much of a threat.
    Oxford were a bit lucky, McAleny was never that good for us.

Won't be going Saturday as I have a prior arrangement, we always lose these fiver games anyway.

Utter rubbish.
  • Options
    May I be the first to say: forgot we were playing tonight. What a joke we are la la la
  • Options
    Henry can you attach a picture of the East Stand as it isn't appearing
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

That was an absolute pathetic 95 mins of football. What do they do in training all week? Other than Mavididi who looked like he actually wanted it , the rest were a total disgrace.

When you think it cannot get any worse we churn out that. Actually debating throwing my ST in bin and being done with it

At least make the most of it and make a scene. Throw it at the directors box so KM knows what you think.