Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford - Match Thread (post match from P15)

Comments

• Options
    Josh to Watt, can't beat this Dunkley, the big defending colossus, they clear, shoot, rudd saves easily. We counter. Mav to Page, foul this time... no we get a throw. Ref isn't giving us anything.

Holmes is working on his footwear.

They get a free kick for a minor foul, commentators are furious with the ref right now.

Nothing is going our way. I'm sick of it. Sick.

• Options
    The wizard is on.
  • Options
    I must say following our last five results the protests planned for Belgium could not have been better timed.
    Well done card, go get him
  • Options

Decent game between Man C and Monaco going on.

Unbelievable game with no defending. 5-3 to City.
  • Options
    They take a FK. Hall to Ledson, Hall into our box... messes it up, what an idiot. He over touched it. We get a GK, Rudd tries to go fast, to Josh, Nelson wins it, Joe gets it, to Mav, but can't find him. Ox player on the floor, trainer on the pitch.
  • Options
    Total shite.
  • Options
    Eight goal thriller at the Etihad. Still ten minutes to go.
  • Options
    Seems KR's tactical genius extends to start 4-2-3-1, if that don't work keep putting forwards on the pitch. A tactic listed in the Big Book of Football Desperation the page before chucking a centre half up front.

Increasingly looking like a fat scouse Pardew.
  • Options
    More cards than Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Not a patch on our game.
  • Options
    I'm Charlton till they die.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Almost 5-4.
  • Options

Odds on KR sacked before Saturday?

He should be ok for now. It's when Meire publicly states he's doing well and here for the long term he needs to start worrying.
  • Options
    Batteries dead on mouse, so I am using a broken track pad.

Can't hit Post Comment as much.

6 mins to go. We go long, Watt nearly wins it, we get it on the left, crossed..no dice.
  • Options
    So I turned up at this bash in the city earlier this afternoon, as you do, with my season ticket in my pocket and there was this free booze flowing and I turn around and realise I might have missed the kick off by a margin or two and look on the match thread and suspect without going back a few pages that at nearly half past nine it's not worth making the effort to go to the game now...
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

He should be ok for now. It's when Meire publicly states he's doing well and here for the long term he needs to start worrying.
    Is the smirking witch there tonight?
  • Options
    Panicking as I try to fix what apple call a 'magic mouse' but I disagree entirely.

Anyway... We have a free kick I think. Long. Holmes takes it.. Bauer and Watt... fight each other, and flame the chance. Flame it. It's so easy to flame a chance and never have a chance to undo the flame.
  • Options
    If anybody is still at the game, can they tell Karl his cab is here. !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This amazing run of results is coinciding nicely with the trip to Belgium. Odds on another sacking after this belgian excursion?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

It's been a while now since Pinocchio's stated anything
  • Options
    Battery ran out on laptop... dives onto phone. Will he ever learn?
    No!
  • Options
    Tex to Botaka, to Holmes, Mac pressure, to watt, but can't do much with it as Scartz gets in there. Down the line, Holmes touches it, hall gets it, finds Lundstrom, but Tex gets in there. Bauer looks for Mav, but knocked out for a throw.
  • Options

If anybody is still at the game, can they tell Karl his cab is here. !

He's going home in a laundry basket tonight.
  • Options
    When it rains, it pours. Charlton/ Life haha #onlywayisup #rinse #repeat
  • Options
    Mac comes off, commentators say it's his best performance ever at The Valley. Join the fucking list of ex players who excelled elsewhere.

They have it in our half, foul on our player ignored again. Page clears, Edwards to Lund, loose ball but psace to deal with it. hall onto the edge of the area, to Edwards, great chance to shoot but hits row Z.
  • Options
    A minute to go plus injury time.
  • Options
    Long to Josh, Scartz gets there, Joe to Mav, Eastwood gets his filthy hands on it.
  • Options
    Just gonna say a big thanks to @JiMMy 85 , as I'm switching off the moment the ref blows. Did someone say we usually beat Oxford?