Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Page and Jason Pearce at Bromley Addicks - 2 Feb 2017

Comments

• Options
    Never thought I'd see a discussion about hairstyles on a football forum. Hope the meeting is just as entertaining.
  • Options

No admission of guilt there. You are just reading / hearing what you want my response to be. Were you female in a former life?!

You mentioned "guilt".

Don't believe in concept of former lives although I respect your right to believe in them just as I respect your right to ogle men's hair dos.

Anyway, just as long as it keeps this thread near the top of the page.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    This Thursday.

If either player can't make it the new marquee signing will step in.
  • Options

Never thought I'd see a discussion about hairstyles on a football forum.

I can't contribute to that discussion, my memory isn't that good. Sadly........ although I did cast an envious glance at Claus Jenson's wonderful head of hair. ;)
  • Options
    Guests of Bromley Addicks on Thursday 2 February

H G Wells Centre, St Mark's Rd, Bromley BR2 9HG

3 minutes walk from Bromley South BR

Bar open from 7.00pm and starts at 8.00

Members only but you can join on the night £5 Adults, £3 seniors, U18s and students free

Open Q & A session, have a drink and a chat, ask a question if you want, get some autographs and some photos, meet @Covered End and other lifers

See you there
  • Options
    Only two sleeps now
  • Options
    So, this is on Thursday, when KR just said in his interview he would be meeting fans Thursday..... 2+2=?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So, this is on Thursday, when KR just said in his interview he would be meeting fans Thursday..... 2+2=?

Pop along Karl, I'll buy you a pint
  • Options

Pop along Karl, I'll buy you a pint
    Good because I've heard he doesn't like alcopops
  • Options
    Just had a call from Jack O'Sullivan (Supporter Liaison Officer at the club) to say that Ricky Holmes can't make it so Lewis Page is stepping in.

I did ask "Does Lewis realise that the meeting goes on for more than 20 minutes" but Jack said he does know that. : - )

Sorry to disappoint @To_Be_Franck but will still be a good evening.

See you all there.

Bar open at 7.00

AGM 7.45

Q & A 8.00 to 10.00 ish

@AFKABartram @stig @LoOkOuT can you change the thread title for me please.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Stig said:

Done

Thanks, best Admin on here, not stuck up or French like the others
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Just had a call from Jack O'Sullivan (Supporter Liaison Officer at the club) to say that Ricky Holmes can't make it so Lewis Page is stepping in.

I did ask "Does Lewis realise that the meeting goes on for more than 20 minutes" but Jack said he does know that. : - )

See you all there.

Bar open at 7.00

AGM 7.45

Q & A 8.00 to 10.00 ish

Q, How many mods does it take to change a thread title? A, Roughly the same number of electricians to change a light bulb. :wink:

Have a good one.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

See you all there.

Bar open at 7.00

AGM 7.45

Q & A 8.00 to 10.00 ish

Q, How many mods dies it take to change a thread? A, Roughly the same number of electricians to change a light bulb. :wink:

Have a good one.
    @LoOkOuT will most likely lounging on a Caribbean beach and @AFKABartram at some high security bank counting all the income from these pop up ads. @wss is AWOL being a dad and no point asking @i_b_b_o_r_g as he always promises to look into it but never does. So have to ask them all just in case they look in but @Stig is the best.
  • Options

See you all there.

Bar open at 7.00

AGM 7.45

Q & A 8.00 to 10.00 ish

I was going to allude to that, but thought better check the thread as I am sure some other smart ass will beat me too it :-)
  • Options
    Have a good night tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cfgs said:

I will but the meeting is tomorrow
    I wasn't talking about the meeting I was talking about the drinks meet up for the uber popular Bromley clique.

(ok I am premature (ask the wife) but the thought was there)
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

I will but the meeting is tomorrow
    I wasn't talking about the meeting I was talking about the drinks meet up for the uber popular Bromley clique.

(ok I am premature (ask the wife) but the thought was there)
    First rule of the clique is don't mention the clique.
  • Options

Stig said:

Done

Watch the french bloke, he has a gun! ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Stig said:

Done

Watch the french bloke, he has a gun! ;)
    He needed it running that shop in Grove Park.
  • Options
    Totally irrelevant info....
    I think I went to Grove Park School (can't really remember it) and definitely went to Burnt Ash School (can remember it). Only from when I was about seven until I was 9.

Is it possible to check these things? Are records kept?
  • Options
    So is KR attending tomorrow or have the regime got him meeting some hand picked fans such as Target 20k?
  • Options
    KR isn't attending Bromley Addicks as far as I know but we would welcome him if he fancies it.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Totally irrelevant info....
    I think I went to Grove Park School (can't really remember it) and definitely went to Burnt Ash School (can remember it). Only from when I was about seven until I was 9.

Is it possible to check these things? Are records kept?

If you give me your sort code, bank account number, PIN number and mothers maiden name then I can look into the records for you;)
  • Options
    And big rob will help with looking into it.
  • Options
    Not sure if it has been said before.........hope everyone has a great night TONIGHT.