Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO TODAY/(Last)NIGHT?

13»

Comments

• Options
    lolwray said:

House hunting. ...moving from chislehurst to Tenterden Rye area. ...anyone here travel from Ashford to London? Would be interested to hear opinions on the journey. ..just about to walk dog round scadbury park

Living near both I would definitely choose Tenterden lovely place.Everytime I go to Rye I can't help whistling dueling banjos from deliverance
  • Options

lolwray said:

House hunting. ...moving from chislehurst to Tenterden Rye area. ...anyone here travel from Ashford to London? Would be interested to hear opinions on the journey. ..just about to walk dog round scadbury park

I moved from Greenwich to Rye............worst move I ever made. Anything you want to know just ask.
    What ate yr regrets bb ? In box if you want to
    Thanks
  • Options
    Will do.
    One interesting thing we did learn on moving to the country. You see lots of wildlife....usually splattered across the front of your car.
  • Options
    Drank 8 pints in 2.5 hrs Friday night and was extremely drunk. Rode from Sidcup to Surrey Quays and back to buy some Mud Guards for my bike on Saturday. Spent the evening cleaning my bike and then swearing at the mud guards and bike as they were a nightmare to fit. 35 mile bike ride this AM through Swanley, Crockenhill, Eynsford etc. Then went out to buy my daughter a new mattress for her bed and ended up buying that and a new bed for the wife and I. Now sitting on the sofa wondering how long it is till payday. If I can be arsed I'll fit the new bike saddle my wife bought me for Xmas this evening.