Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO TODAY/(Last)NIGHT?

Comments

• Options

I'm just having a biiiiiiiiiiiig wank.

• Options

I just has a biiiiiiiiiiiig wank.

Is there a difference?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    ozaddick said:

Up at 5:30, it's daylight by 4:30am here in perth as the fukwit knuckle dragging west Australian public refuse to have daylight saving.....

Into the office by 6:30 where I continued with a shitload of e-learnings due to new job. I'm not complaining as I've landed my dream gig.

Then home and packed up the little possessions I have and moved from bum fuck nowhere, a suburb near the airport in perth to a house a stones throw from the iconic Cottesloe beach. Spent the night unpacking, drinking beers, happy days!!

When are me, the other half and the kids coming round for a BBQ then?
  • Options
    Gym, lounging around, half arsed packing for 6+ months in the land of Australia with a drop of NZ to see with in it as well.

Fckin shattering stuff if I'm honest.

:- )

• Options

ozaddick said:

Up at 5:30, it's daylight by 4:30am here in perth as the fukwit knuckle dragging west Australian public refuse to have daylight saving.....

Into the office by 6:30 where I continued with a shitload of e-learnings due to new job. I'm not complaining as I've landed my dream gig.

Then home and packed up the little possessions I have and moved from bum fuck nowhere, a suburb near the airport in perth to a house a stones throw from the iconic Cottesloe beach. Spent the night unpacking, drinking beers, happy days!!

When are me, the other half and the kids coming round for a BBQ then?
    You know that thing in ya pocket that rings from time to time... try calling out on the fucker!!
  • Options

Gym, lounging around, half arsed packing for 6+ months in the land of Australia with a drop of NZ to see with in it as well.

Fckin shattering stuff if I'm honest.

:- )

Plenty to look forward to AA!
  • Options
    Completed on a new house yesterday (Friday) and been there today to meet with a carpet company to sort out new flooring. Hoping to move in by the end of January and can't wait.
  • Options

Building a chicken house for our new arrivals in February and preparing a birthday lunch for the family tomorrow.

You will spoil those twins.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Building a chicken house for our new arrivals in February and preparing a birthday lunch for the family tomorrow.

You will spoil those twins.
    Only if they get out :-)
  • Options

I just has a biiiiiiiiiiiig wank.

Is there a difference?
    Yeah a biiiiiig wank last for about 10secs rather than 5secs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh right, as long as that then. Hmmm.
  • Options
    Took kids to the playground for an hour. Then the beach for another hour, followed by a visit to the library.
    Then a BBQ at home. No beers though, as I'm staying dry in January. Kids in bed, then watched the Big Bash (Renegades v Stars).
  • Options

kimbo said:

Sitting in third hospital in a week with mother in law. In awe at the staff and in horror at the shambolic organisation xx

Which Hospital?

December / January has seen both my Wife's Nan and my Father-In-Law back and forth at Darent Valley and the level of care they've received in the last month has been a joke!!
    Queen Elizabeth\Mary and Princess Royal
  • Options
    My Saturday has been spent doing absolutely nothing but lay on the sofa. Perfect day!
  • Options
    Worked from home.

Went to meet my mates 1 week old baby, went to the pub with him for a few beers.

Met another mate in Greenwich for sushi, had a beer or two then on to New Cross for more beers with another friend.

Got off me nut.

Back to my mates for a session and rolled home at 10am for sleep.

I'm still struggling now!
  • Options
    Still at least you are awake.tomorrow should be better unless you go again this evening.
  • Options
    Lie in this morning due to having quite a few beers at my work leaving do last night. Watched a lot of TV today and now got the NFL on. Been great.
  • Options

Don't suppose you're getting those chooks from the Animal Rescue where @Arsenetatters & hubby volunteer ?

We collected 8 lovelies last Friday to add to the 2 remaining hens resident at our daughter's.
  • Options
    Fraid not. But it's something I will consider when we buy a place and have our own land and can keep a few more than 4.

I got two free hens with the house, so only have to pay for the other two and at the moment they are confined indoors in Kent until Feb 28.

• Options

Worked from home.

Went to meet my mates 1 week old baby, went to the pub with him for a few beers.

Met another mate in Greenwich for sushi, had a beer or two then on to New Cross for more beers with another friend.

Got off me nut.

Oh to be young again sounds like a perfect day

Me, got nagged by the missus for not decorating the kitchen over Christmas, but now we have a free weekend, spent all day yesterday decorating and the same today, great!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Worked from home.

Got off me nut.

Me, got nagged by the missus for not decorating the kitchen over Christmas, but now we have a free weekend, spent all day yesterday decorating and the same today, great!
    'Kin ell, no wonder everything is rosey in your Charlton Life !
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Worked from home.

Got off me nut.

'Kin ell, no wonder everything is rosey in your Charlton Life !
    I painted it red and white, that'll teach er!
  • Options
    House hunting. ...moving from chislehurst to Tenterden Rye area. ...anyone here travel from Ashford to London? Would be interested to hear opinions on the journey. ..just about to walk dog round scadbury park
  • Options
    Nursing yet another bloody cold whilst running around after my 2 year old. Then prepare dinner.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Yesterday consisted of a 6 mile dog walk, took down the Xmas decs. In doing so head butted a wall uplight and smashed it. So had to go out and then replace it.
    Mrs GA wanted some diy jobs doing.
    So changed the mixer taps on the bath and the mixer tap in the kitchen. Also changed over a couple of double sockets to ones that include usb charging points on them. Then ordered a curry and walked up and got it. Then fell asleep in front of the TV.

I hate those little service ball valves, the only time you use them and they let by.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

House hunting. ...moving from chislehurst to Tenterden Rye area. ...anyone here travel from Ashford to London? Would be interested to hear opinions on the journey. ..just about to walk dog round scadbury park

I don't commute from Ashford but know a man that does.

Car Park about £5 a day, number plate recognition system. Seats can be hard to come by on HS1 depending on what time you travel due to shortened trains at moment. Not sure how that is going to turn out or when.

Same for the return journey.

• Options
    Went to watch Colchester dish out a 4-1 spanking to Carlisle. Could Bristol and this be the start of a run 4-1 wins that I watch? Against Millwall even????????????????????????
  • Options

Yesterday consisted of a 6 mile dog walk, took down the Xmas decs. In doing so head butted a wall uplight and smashed it. So had to go out and then replace it.
    Mrs GA wanted some diy jobs doing.
    So changed the mixer taps on the bath and the mixer tap in the kitchen. Also changed over a couple of double sockets to ones that include usb charging points on them. Then ordered a curry and walked up and got it. Then fell asleep in front of the TV.

I hate those little service ball valves, the only time you use them and they let by.

The only bit of that I could do is order a curry !!

Are you Nick Knowles?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

I moved from Greenwich to Rye............worst move I ever made. Anything you want to know just ask.
  • Options
    Went swimming with my daughter yesterday morning, cafe for beans on toast then back home. For once, had nothing to do indoors so cooked a roast dinner and chilled out on the sofa watching films.

Took her to a party at Crayford earlier, reheated the leftovers from yesterday's roast and we're back on the sofa watching Return of The Jedi (wife's not impressed) Playing football this evening, first time for 6 weeks so will be f****d later.