Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at home.

1789101113»

Comments

• Options

I know I saw Ross McCormack playing for Melbourne on the box when I was out there couldn’t believe it , so Googled and he had some falling out with Bruce

So which Australian Bruce was that :smile:
  • Options

I know I saw Ross McCormack playing for Melbourne on the box when I was out there couldn’t believe it , so Googled and he had some falling out with Bruce

So which Australian Bruce was that :smile:
    Bruce's bar and grill...
  • Options

Potentially a fantastic signing. The boost it will give the squad will be brilliant. His experience will be invaluable in pretty much all areas.

If he can add 5-10 goals then what's not to like?

He is 38,
    What makes u think he can score 5-10, goals in half a season
    He only managed 6 games for Melbourne scoring 0 goals this season before he left.

This smacks of a friend of his(harris) trying to help him get to the World Cup, if Harris was not manager do you think u would be getting him if anyone else was nanager
    Is he? Blimey, time flies. I thought we were signing him in his prime.

I didn't say that he would, or even could, score 5-10 goals. I said 'if'.

Cahill's attachment is with the club, not the manager. This isn't Harris trying to get his mate to a World Cup. This is Cahill himself trying to get to a World Cup.

I can't comment on another 'nanager' and whether or not he'd sign, but I will say that he's always held a torch for us and never misses an opportunity to thank the club that gave him his break in the game.

Now, chill your beans and try and be happy for us if this does come off.
    Chill your beans??
    Yes, as in "chill your beans, Brendan".
    That what they say down Cold Blow Lane these days BBW?
  • Options

Potentially a fantastic signing. The boost it will give the squad will be brilliant. His experience will be invaluable in pretty much all areas.

If he can add 5-10 goals then what's not to like?

He is 38,
    What makes u think he can score 5-10, goals in half a season
    He only managed 6 games for Melbourne scoring 0 goals this season before he left.

This smacks of a friend of his(harris) trying to help him get to the World Cup, if Harris was not manager do you think u would be getting him if anyone else was nanager
    Is he? Blimey, time flies. I thought we were signing him in his prime.

I didn't say that he would, or even could, score 5-10 goals. I said 'if'.

Cahill's attachment is with the club, not the manager. This isn't Harris trying to get his mate to a World Cup. This is Cahill himself trying to get to a World Cup.

I can't comment on another 'nanager' and whether or not he'd sign, but I will say that he's always held a torch for us and never misses an opportunity to thank the club that gave him his break in the game.

Now, chill your beans and try and be happy for us if this does come off.
    Chill your beans??
    Yes, as in "chill your beans, Brendan".
    That what they say down Cold Blow Lane these days BBW?
    The area is being slowly gentrified so there's less historical names and, seemingly, more Brendans, Xanders, Sebastians and other such 'parents had ideas above their station' names cropping up :wink: