Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Girouds goal today

13»

Comments

• Bit flukey?
    The Man U one was better I reckon.
  • Both the Arse goal and the Man Ure goals are someone trying to rescue a crap cross and getting lucky, but full marks to both players for trying something rather than just watching the ball fly past behind them.
  • Learnt that trick off simon church
  • The Arsenal build up was better than Man U and the shot was from further out and some postage stamp action in off the bar means it's the Arsenal one for me easily the better of the two "goals"
  • Great goal but even Giroud himself admitted it was largely down to luck. Just stuck a leg out and it flew in. If he tried that in training 100 times today, he probably wouldn't get 1 in.
  • Great goal. Watched it a few times. But so what. Would rather see us score a deflected own goal. I don't watch any Premiership or Championship. League One is all that i'm interested in.

Life must be hard when your living by those rules !
  • I'm in the Souness camp, great build up but total fluke, crap final ball from Sanchez and Giroud just stuck a leg out at it.

Goal of the season, do me a favour
  • The only difference as I see it is Mikitarian's looks less clumsy and better placed.

https://youtu.be/Bd4EvPn7wFw

Yet was also offside though...
  • Regardless neither of them will ever beat this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRj3dKKp9tI
  • Sponsored links:

• New Year, still miserable bastards everywhere on here.
  • New Year, still miserable bastards everywhere on here.

Well this is CL. Quite a few hate football.
  • Josh Magennis scores that, gangs of raving Addicks will be tearing down Sam Bartram and putting up a beefier replacement by midnight
  • Now if Tony Watt can produce one of those in front of the Covered End for the winner against Millwall on Saturday week?
  • People trying to work out whether this goal is better than Mkhitaryan's need to remember that Giroud manged to score his scorpion kick whilst being Olivier Giroud, which is no mean feat
  • bellz2002 said:

If Cantona had done that it'd go down as a goal to never be forgotten. Let's hope Giroud gets same treatment.
    Brilliant and cheeky goal. As it's against Palace it's even better.

If it had been Cantona against Palace he would have scorpion kicked a man stood in Row A of the members' stand wearing trousers, a shirt, tie and inexplicably a leather jacket, presumably for crimes against fashion.
  • edited January 2017
    But can he do it on a Tuesday night against Bournemouth?...

#wengerout lol

Edit: I posted that at 3-0....its going to bite me on the bum isnt it...
  • Ha, like night follows day...
  • When the seagulls follow the trawler
  • 2nd half he was quality
  • Sponsored links:

• 2nd half he was quality

He played well and deserves his goal. Arsenal deserved a point purely for the last 20 mins or so.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

2nd half he was quality

He played well and deserves his goal. Arsenal deserved a point purely for the last 20 mins or so.
    Who are you and what have you done with the real JohnBoy?
  • JohnBoyUK said:

2nd half he was quality

Who are you and what have you done with the real JohnBoy?
    I tend to watch football now with an appreciation for the positives, no matter who is playing.

Nurse...nurse...my medication please.
  • Carrolls goal yesterday, great goal.
  • Carrolls goal yesterday, great goal.

Played very well, too.

Was only Palace though.